UK is literally IMPOSSIBLE mode

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

Timestamped for cagefeul moment JFL

Note how 90% of women are either single or with other girls. They go out dressed like this all chasing one objective: :chad:

Night ends in failure for most women, they end up in the side of the pavement drunk, sick, and waiting for a taxi while incels try to hit

You only need to travel to any other country to realize how rare this is. The lack of couples. Most men are incels and most women are in situationships dickriding one man and another, never pinning him down long term.

Degenerate, decadent, disgusting pigs everywhere. If they didn't drink alcohol and eat their McDonald's for breakfast, lunch and dinner they would be 1 PSL hugher

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Fundz, Prince88, Deleted member 19994 and 11 others
At least they don't speak German

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Prince88, Jhon Smith and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Graham, Deleted member 19766, cutie_pie and 7 others
British women are beautiful

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Prince88, JL~ and 4 others
Better than America

2:43 hope for @Hipcel

Better than America
British women are beautiful
They're disgusting beasts.

THis is London and Manchester. All sub 4 women are banned from these places. It's literally Chad central. I'm from a small town in the north I never see stacies or chads there.
UK immigration policy:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Graham
everyone of them is wearing 4inch heels, over manlet free zone

• +1
Reactions: Mewton

cage, low inhib god

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, Jhon Smith, ManletBlackcel and 4 others

Wtf is this

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, ManletBlackcel, deadmanwalking and 4 others

• Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist
IMG 20230815 005519

Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Flowerpot, Deleted member 19994, Oueyy and 4 others
Why they so flat?

Good. They deserve this. To an extent, with this phenomena, maybe only top tier families will reproduce.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, SecularIslamist and deadmanwalking
uk women are also ugly as sin because of anglo genetics and anglo food and no sun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994

Timestamped for cagefeul moment JFL

Note how 90% of women are either single or with other girls. They go out dressed like this all chasing one objective: :chad:

Night ends in failure for most women, they end up in the side of the pavement drunk, sick, and waiting for a taxi while incels try to hit

You only need to travel to any other country to realize how rare this is. The lack of couples. Most men are incels and most women are in situationships dickriding one man and another, never pinning him down long term.

Degenerate, decadent, disgusting pigs everywhere. If they didn't drink alcohol and eat their McDonald's for breakfast, lunch and dinner they would be 1 PSL hugher

I sort of get what you're saying, attractive people, at least in London or Manchester are always single, oofy doofys and LTB run the dating scene totally.

but I'm not sure I'd call it impossible mode, cos in truth, and u may think different, is that if u want to be in a relationship with a girl in UK, and ask her, she will say yes 95% of the time

• Love it
Maher only

• Hmm...
oh also to add, @FailedNormieManlet is 3/10 AT BEST and he has had GFs in the past and right now is dating a clingy AF,.obsessed with him foid, who herself is AT BEST 4/10.

I think you have some biZ cos Manchester and London r defo gonna be a more prime market than rest of UK