UK is most mogger country in Europe and by extension the world

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
It has the highest Chad density all the best looking white men are from the isles and best pheno too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Xangsane and sub5c3l
@HarrierDuBois @northern mogger
@Gengar

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and sub5c3l
They're ugly lol. Germany and Netherlands has better pheno and height

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Roge and sub5c3l
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Ricky212 and sub5c3l
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
has better pheno and height
Nope they have cuck pheno, Brit men have best pheno. Blue eyes + dark hair something krauts can’t ever have. Game over German boy all women want British men

It has the highest Chad density all the best looking white men are from the isles and best pheno too

I've from the UK, and trust me it's not what it seems on love island. Yes, there are gl guys in the UK, but there are more gl guys in places like Germany, Norway, sweden etc. Even in private schools, there are still fair amount of unattractive faces.

British people aren't really known for being good looking. Also, when I do see gl British lads, they all hang around with LTB / MTB.

I've from the UK, and trust me it's not what it seems on love island. Yes, there are gl guys in the UK, but there are more gl guys in places like Germany, Norway, sweden etc. Even in private schools, there are still fair amount of unattractive faces.

British people aren't really known for being good looking. Also, when I do see gl British lads, they all hang around with LTB / MTB.
Cope all women want British men for a reason

• JFL
Reactions: FaceAboveAll
Germany, Norway, sweden
Any British man can geomaxx in those countries and fuck their women. All women want British BVLLS anything else is cope

Rishni Sunak carries UK mog levels

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
It doesnt and i heightmog everyone brutally only at 6’2

Italy mogs

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme