UK is not being replaced but already replaced

Orthodox countries have been a part of Ottoman empire or mongol states historically.
And? We still adhered to our faith with no deviations from the beginning of our faith. Its still strong and there’s to the ways the apostles which founded the church prayed.

Being conquered by Ottomans and secular atheist states like the Soviets proves our validity over every other religion as we still kept our practices pure and unfiltered even through Islamic occupation and atheistic dictatorships.

MEANWHILE you protcucks and Cathcucks are now kissing the Quran making Abrahamic faith centres, allowing LGBTQ in your churches and 90% of your adherents don’t even go to church nor do they pray. Lmfao, that shit would never fly in the East

• +1
Reactions: k99
Russia has more mosques than anywhere else in the world, croatia, Poland and Serbia are letting in more of the Islamic hordes, Slavic women are the biggest race mixers
Serbia and Poland are Catholic. Russia isn’t even in the top 5 for most mosques and Muslims are 2nd class citizens in Russia. Once again Orthodox are not liberal western protcucks/Cathcucks we actually care about keeping our religion pure unlike you

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and St.TikTokcel
Yeah they are they have chechnya and other places which are mostly tatar/kalmyk etc.

Just because I don't live there doesn't mean that I wasn't born there or visit there sometimes. Either way it's on the internet look it up, you post stuff without data anyway as if anyone cares.
Let these filthy heretics cope. We orthodox will never fall like the west, we will remain forever as we are the foundation the body of Christ upon which our church js built upon unlike the cath/protcucks

You don't know anything. People who can "afford" live here are barely getting by. They certainly don't have money to move to a different country. London is a bubble, i'm talking about the rest of the country. We have a cost of living crisis, people are struggling. Zero chance of moving abroad.
It’s no one’s fault but their own. White English teens very rarely value education and succeeding unless they’re from a HIB already. Notice how ricemen and Indians dominate top industries and unis here ?

And? We still adhered to our faith with no deviations from the beginning of our faith. Its still strong and there’s to the ways the apostles which founded the church prayed.

Being conquered by Ottomans and secular atheist states like the Soviets proves our validity over every other religion as we still kept our practices pure and unfiltered even through Islamic occupation and atheistic dictatorships.

MEANWHILE you protcucks and Cathcucks are now kissing the Quran making Abrahamic faith centres, allowing LGBTQ in your churches and 90% of your adherents don’t even go to church nor do they pray. Lmfao
Who is that "we"?
You are no eastern european lol.
Orthodox churches are often more political or even military-pollitical organizations and extened hand of the state and regime, that is very un-christian.
That's why we may call them "islamic christianity" because, just like in muslim countries, in orthodox countries religion is tied to the state.
Not to mention worshipping slavic pagan gods and turning them into christian saints.
Also they didn't kept their believes, during communism they completely rejected religion, and that brought it back in the nineties. Large number of them are not even baptized for example. You know very little about this issue it seems.
Largest mosque in Europe is in Moscow mate. You are clueless.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and St.TikTokcel
Let these filthy heretics cope. We orthodox will never fall like the west, we will remain forever as we are the foundation the body of Christ upon which our church js built upon unlike the cath/protcucks
While I agree christianity was the foundation of everything like the common law system we have etc, modern christianity isn't. As much as I agree that today orthodox christianity is the most valid since catholicism will head the same way like protestantism, russia has its own but separate degeneracy from the west and I don't fall for the based trad russia meme, putin is a multiculturalist and wants all kinds of opposing cultures to mix together.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Who is that "we"?
Orthodox churches are often more political or even military-pollitical organizations and extened hand of the state and regime, that is very un-christian.
That's why we may call them "islamic christianity" because, just like in muslim countries, in orthodox countries religion is tied to the state.
Not to mention worshipping slavic pagan gods and turning them into christian saints.
Also they didn't kept their believes, during communism they completely rejected religion, and that brought it back in the nineties. Large number of them are not even baptized for example. You know very little about this issue it seems.
he isn't eastern european he is some nigger in the uk

also largest synagogue in europe is in hungary, budapest.

• JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
I know what I am talking about moron! Ive lived in London for over 10 years and my polish migrant parents that came here could barely afford rent, it's expensive as hell, let alone I've done my research. Even I live in a house given to me by the government because I don't have 700k pounds.
Ahhh, benefits scrounger. As expected.
@St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and St.TikTokcel
i want to see mass evisceration of white libs, and can the cucked white blue collar people stop fucking trying to get in the way muh uphold the law, muh defend democracy, the establishment hates your guts, idiots. let it burn.

While I agree christianity was the foundation of everything like the common law system we have etc, modern christianity isn't. As much as I agree that today orthodox christianity is the most valid since catholicism will head the same way like protestantism, russia has its own but separate degeneracy from the west and I don't fall for the based trad russia meme, putin is a multiculturalist and wants all kinds of opposing cultures to mix together.
Yeah there’s a reason why the Greek and Russian churches are split. Greek Orthodox is more legitimate due to this. Still though it’s not about cultural mixing just keeping to the ancient liturgies and traditions of worship and keeping the church in line with what the apostles taught

If this is done then there’s no issue doesn’t matter if Russia had multiculturalism as long as they keep the faith untainted unlike the west which Cath/prot have now accepted LGBTQ (yes it’s over for Catholicism as well)

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Ahhh, benefits scrounger. As expected.
@St.TikTokcel
The pot calling the kettle black, none of you fucking incels here are millionaires if someone offered you the average house in london as your last resort you would jump off a bridge, stop the larp please thx.

Also I am on benefits because I am still young and my parents dont want to help me, but either way yeah I am experienced with how expensive the uk is, and I still stand with the idea that if you dont like it, move out.

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Looks like for elite too. How will they just handle it? @SecularIslamist

I really dont see them getting any jobs because of low iq. Are govt really gonna give free money and let them exist?
they just do anything tbh

Yeah there’s a reason why the Greek and Russian churches are split. Greek Orthodox is more legitimate due to this. Still though it’s not about cultural mixing just keeping to the ancient liturgies and traditions of worship and keeping the church in line with what the apostles taught

If this is done then there’s no issue doesn’t matter if Russia had multiculturalism as long as they keep the faith untainted unlike the west which Cath/prot have now accepted LGBTQ (yes it’s over for Catholicism as well)
It is about cultural mixing because once all the other cultures flood into the community the community ceases to exist, then you christcucks will be raped by hungry muslims and have your churches converted to mosques.

I’m contributing to this as well by this time next year

It is about cultural mixing because once all the other cultures flood into the community the community ceases to exist, then you christcucks will be raped by hungry muslims and have your churches converted to mosques.
Orthodox have had Muslim,pagan,Catholic and atheist rulers subjugate us for over 1k years… and you THINK culteral mixing with some Tajik will influence and courrpt the church?

You think orthodox followers are soft faggots like westerners who will allow idiots to wear shirts like “Jesus is gay” or allow Muslims to utter their nonsense in the street? You think that would fly for a SINGLE second? Lmfao 🤣 you must really think Orthodox adherents are the same as Cathcucks and Protcucks

Orthodox have had Muslim,pagan,Catholic and atheist rulers subjugate us for over 1k years… and you THINK culteral mixing with some Tajik will influence and courrpt the church?

You think orthodox followers are soft faggots like westerners who will allow idiots to wear shirts like “Jesus is gay” or allow Muslims to utter their nonsense in the street? You think that would fly for a SINGLE second? Lmfao 🤣 you must really think Orthodox adherents are the same as Cathcucks and Protcucks
Yea, christianity is dying it is absolutely under the decline. Muslims have 11 kids on average they breed like rabbit shitskins you guys are going extinct but its fine you need more diversity and muh "historically we were together". "Jesus is gay" wouldn't generally fly in orthodox eastern euro communities, but in muslim communities that shit would be shot on sight. Muslims are pretty much superior in every single way I can't think of anything nowadays that christianity wins them over.

Dude half of orhodox aren't even baptized, they collectivelly rejected religion in favour of communism ("religion is opium for the masses" it was thought in schools and media, and people accepted it) and than suddenly discovered they are "orthodox" somwhere in the nineties after the fall of the Berlin wall.
Today they use religious iconography as part of ethno-nationalistic folklore, it has nothing to do with religion itself.
Also lol @ using christian symbols together with the red star, satanic symbol which killed millions of christians and symbol of antitheist system which practically banned christianity.

• +1
Who is that "we"?
You never said “largest mosque is in Russia”
You said “Russia has the largest amounts of mosques” understand how I’d interpret this fool

2ndly whislt Russians are orthodox they clearly deviate slightly from the orginsl
One In Constantinople followed by the Greeks hence why I’m not shocked that they allow Slavic pagan apostate saints. But I’m sure they have their reasons however as we know both Greek and Russian churches are not buddies currently due to such heresies.

Still even with all this the Russian church moggs Protestant and Catholics… and they are the Worst of the Orthodox faith (arguably alongside Romania)

Religion and state is a good thing I agree with @st.hamudi but 6‘5 and the Muslims on this one, look at the modern west and Gookland without church and state you get depression corporate wage slavery, sexual depression, low birth rates and much more. Sharia has its own issues because Islam’s False but Christianity knows how to Mix the mysticism of the east utilising Greek Philosophy and the wests logical pragmatism to achieve their goals.

They brought back the religion because they practiced it in SECRET SHHHHH THATS WHAT PEOPLE DO WHEN THEY WEE OPPRESED JUST LIKE THE JEWS DID IN INQUISITION SPAIN

You never said “largest mosque is in Russia”
You said “Russia has the largest amounts of mosques” understand how I’d interpret this fool

2ndly whislt Russians are orthodox they clearly deviate slightly from the orginsl
One In Constantinople followed by the Greeks hence why I’m not shocked that they allow Slavic pagan apostate saints. But I’m sure they have their reasons however as we know both Greek and Russian churches are not buddies currently due to such heresies.

Still even with all this the Russian church moggs Protestant and Catholics… and they are the Worst of the Orthodox faith (arguably alongside Romania)

Religion and state is a good thing I agree with @st.hamudi but 6‘5 and the Muslims on this one, look at the modern west and Gookland without church and state you get depression corporate wage slavery, sexual depression, low birth rates and much more. Sharia has its own issues because Islam’s False but Christianity knows how to Mix the mysticism of the east utilising Greek Philosophy and the wests logical pragmatism to achieve their goals.

They brought back the religion because they practiced it in SECRET SHHHHH THATS WHAT PEOPLE DO WHEN THEY WEE OPPRESED JUST LIKE THE JEWS DID IN INQUISITION SPAIN
All slavic orthodox churches worship slavic gods as saints, not just Russians. Elements of slavic paganism are huge in religion, it's not just the saints.
Religion and state is against Jesuses teching.
They weren't practicing religion during communism, they completely rejected it and everybody was a communist (a genunine one) and song communist songs, was part of communist youth and even today they celebrate that regime and the red star.
Also they never "brought christianity back" as religion, only as iconography that is used as a part of ethno-nationalistic foklore.
EE has lowest birth rates, highest alcohol abuse, abortion rates, promiscious woman etc. you are clueless about the subject.

Last edited:
It’s no one’s fault but their own. White English teens very rarely value education and succeeding unless they’re from a HIB already. Notice how ricemen and Indians dominate top industries and unis here ?
Culture problem, Indians/Ethnics have their parents down their throat from a very young age, they're basically forced to become doctors or professionals, there's no real choice for them. This is what children need, they might not like it at the time but they'll thank their parents when they're not cleaning toilets in their 20s. Whereas whites don't get that guidance most of the time, just a culture difference. Priorities are somewhere else for them.

All slavic orthodox churches worship slavic gods as saints, not just Russians. Elements of slavic paganism are huge in religion, it's not just the saints.
Religion and state is against Jesuses teching.
They weren't practicing religion during communism, they completely rejected it and everybody was a communist (a genunine one) and song communist songs, was part of communist youth and even today they celebrate that regime and the red star.
Also they never "brought christianity back" as religion, only as iconography that is used as a part of ethno-nationalistic foklore.
EE has lowest birth rates, highest alcohol abuse, abortion rates, promiscious woman etc. you are clueless about the subject.
Nonsense. Your the fool clueless you don’t even know about saint veneration that’s not idolatry lmfao 🤣. I dunno about the pagan saints from Slavic shit I’ll look into that.

They didn’t practice it because they were bullied by Stalin idiot and many did once again IN SECRET.

EE is a shithole due to poverty and your governments incompetence. This doesn’t detract from the fact that the true church is Eastern Orthodoxy. I could point and show the fallen state of the west and Islamic world that doesn’t disprove anything other than this worlds a fucked up place something the bible stresses constantly so you don’t win this debate boyo

he isn't eastern european he is some nigger in the uk

also largest synagogue in europe is in hungary, budapest.
The irony of this coming from a Slav(e). I never claimed to be some Slav(e) from EE I said I am orthodox which I am that doesn’t have to do with race that’s WHAT I MEANT when I said “we” use your brain for comprehension you brainlet

Hungarians are Catholic so why would I care and I don’t see how that goes against Christianity nowhere does it say to not allow Jews to have their home of worship.

The irony of this coming from a Slav(e). I never claimed to be some Slav(e) from EE I said I am orthodox which I am that doesn’t have to do with race that’s WHAT I MEANT when I said “we” use your brain for comprehension you brainlet

Hungarians are Catholic so why would I care and I don’t see how that goes against Christianity nowhere does it say to not allow Jews to have their home of worship.
Use your brain, I didn't say you are or that you claimed that you are a slave, I was implying that the least degenerate community of orthodox christians is found in eastern europe not in muttmerica which is where you see the "jesus is gay" nigger.

• Hmm...
Use your brain, I didn't say you are or that you claimed that you are a slave, I was implying that the least degenerate community of orthodox christians is found in eastern europe not in muttmerica which is where you see the "jesus is gay" nigger.
im aware of this lmfao why you stating this then. Did that other dude think I was soem “slav(e)” when I never even hinted at such things and last time I checked only eastern Slavs follow orthodoxy most Slavs are Catholic.

I’m not American as you know and orthodoxy isn’t that big in the USA as of yet, you won’t see “Jesus is gay” in EE because you’ll have your teeth kicked in (rightfully so)

Go to Africa and wear that top and you’ll have a tyre wrapped around your neck and lit alight. Don’t compare the SECULAR LIBERAL FRENCH ENLIGHTENMENT WEST to orthodoxy

Nonsense. Your the fool clueless you don’t even know about saint veneration that’s not idolatry lmfao 🤣. I dunno about the pagan saints from Slavic shit I’ll look into that.

They didn’t practice it because they were bullied by Stalin idiot and many did once again IN SECRET.

EE is a shithole due to poverty and your governments incompetence. This doesn’t detract from the fact that the true church is Eastern Orthodoxy. I could point and show the fallen state of the west and Islamic world that doesn’t disprove anything other than this worlds a fucked up place something the bible stresses constantly so you don’t win this debate boyo
You didn't debunk or adressed literally anything I said faggot, you just negged my post like
"They didn’t practice it because they were bullied by Stalin idiot and many did once again IN SECRET."
No they didn't , vast majority of population rejected religion and genuinely embraced communism, and after the fall of the Berlin wall they brought back CHRISTIAN ICONOGRAPHY not christianity per se and they use christian iconography as part of ethno-nationalistic folklore.
EE is not a shithole, but it does have problems, one of the major ones being mainstream ideology which is some mix of christianity, paganism, communism (which banned religion unironically) and ethno-nationalism, all blended into one.
Together with low birthrates, substance abuse, high abortion rates, you can't say that region is religious because it is not.

im aware of this lmfao why you stating this then. Did that other dude think I was soem “slav(e)” when I never even hinted at such things and last time I checked only eastern Slavs follow orthodoxy most Slavs are Catholic.

I’m not American as you know and orthodoxy isn’t that big in the USA as of yet, you won’t see “Jesus is gay” in EE because you’ll have your teeth kicked in (rightfully so)

Go to Africa and wear that top and you’ll have a tyre wrapped around your neck and lit alight. Don’t compare the SECULAR LIBERAL FRENCH ENLIGHTENMENT WEST to orthodoxy
Im stating it because, if you remember our conversation 2 messages ago, I said that muslims mog in terms of going against degeneracy even in those orthodox communities in EE of slaves.

• Ugh..
Im stating it because, if you remember our conversation 2 messages ago, I said that muslims mog in terms of going against degeneracy even in those orthodox communities in EE of slaves.
Apostate faggot. Islam is not true it’s a false covenant, we don’t follow Christian’s we follow Christ and his teachings are the only legitimate one why are you telling me about shitty adherents? Like I care

Islamic State of Britain here we come.

View attachment 2907219
View attachment 2907220

White is already minority among the kids.

View attachment 2907221

Even among the ethnics, muslims are taking over.

View attachment 2907224

Non-muslim WILL grow up bullied!

It is the young population that matters for the future. Yours already is OUT! Maybe if there is hard unemployment and they starve to death(unlikely) or low iq are killed by govt/euthnasia(unlikely). It is over for you. Even gatekept community will probably be taken over.
mate the reason your county is getting filled with ethnics is because the british themselves are immigrating to another country
here in spain some areas are full of brits

why dont you do it then lmfao
I'm gonna leave this godforsaken country to be with my own people, where I will establish a fascist party and paramilitary group and try to win elections or do an insurrection

Cumskins brought it upon themselves they had 60 years to stop it and they still have time to stop it but they won’t do fuck all because they’re all degenerates

Those damn irish should go back to Ireland! They will not replace us!

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
I'm gonna leave this godforsaken country to be with my own people, where I will establish a fascist party and paramilitary group and try to win elections or do an insurrection
Who are your people?

• JFL
Muslims are like a plague

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
put niggers on a desert island:
1 Month - They will eat all the bananas and coconuts
2 Month - They will start fighting for the last fruits
3 Month - The weakest niggers will be eaten. Cannibalism

put whites on a desert island:
1 Month - They will build a field and an irrigation system. Seeds from the fruits that have been eaten will be sown in the field
2 Month - They will build fishing nets and start hunting for fish. They will tame wild animals on the island and turn them into domestic animals
3 Month - They will use raw materials such as stones and clay to build makeshift apartments with sewage systems

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
put niggers on a desert island:
1 Month - They will eat all the bananas and coconuts
2 Month - They will start fighting for the last fruits
3 Month - The weakest niggers will be eaten. Cannibalism

put whites on a desert island:
1 Month - They will build a field and an irrigation system. Seeds from the fruits that have been eaten will be sown in the field
2 Month - They will build fishing nets and start hunting for fish. They will tame wild animals on the island and turn them into domestic animals
3 Month - They will use raw materials such as stones and clay to build makeshift apartments with sewage systems
Put them together on a desert island.

Every Month - Black fucks white women and white guy faps it out

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel and St.TikTokcel
They’re reverse colonizing England, it‘s br00tal.

all it takes is a spark tbh. timothy mcveigh, eric rudolph, unabomber, etc were just too far ahead of the curve, it simply wasn't the right time. but now it's almost too late.

Christianity is the reason as to why europe is so cucked in the first place, the uk was better Before Christianity
UK didn't exist before christianity

• Ugh..
Reactions: murdah
They were the biggest feminism supporters why do whites love to suicide

• JFL
omg UK is gonna go from this
IMG 5627

to this
IMG 5629

so terrifying
IMG 5626

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel
Curries are incel only pakis and blacks will breed
in a generation, they'll have dogshit birthrates too since the way British and western society is structured is poison to having healthy demographics.

in a generation, they'll have dogshit birthrates too since the way British and western society is structured is poison to having healthy demographics.
Who cares they got weak women noticed it and gave themselves to other races

• JFL