6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

I have no enemies

COUNTRY IS CUCKED :feelsmega:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Use1ess, LooksThinker, coispet and 1 other person
And yet they won’t give good jobs to non whites. Typical britian, they help
In the least helpful way, if they really wanted to be PC they’d give ethncis good jobs fucking assholes nobody cares about some ALLAHU ACKBAR preacher

Also proves that white peoples are no longer Christian and are atheists, ironically the one thing whites did well during colonialism is convert half of Africa to being Christian hence why the Christian’s fighting back are blk Brits likely from Africa, blacks may soon have their fortunes rise as god will pass the Mandate of Heaven unto BBCs for following the one true god and faith

COUNTRY IS CUCKED :feelsmega:

• +1
Reactions: Use1ess, LooksThinker and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
There’s a difference between Christian preachers and Muslim preachers

Everytime I go onto any High Street these Christian preachers bark like dogs telling random folk to turn to Jesus, Muslim preachers stand at a stall and wait for people to come up to them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currycelll, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and fuxkdakikez

Everytime I go onto any High Street these Christian preachers bark like dogs telling random folk to turn to Jesus, Muslim preachers stand at a stall and wait for people to come up to them
Makes sense when nobody is Christian now. Muslims are secure in knowing once your Muslim your prob remaining for life, not cos it’s a good religion but due to social and familial ostracisation.

White (liberals) ppl hate Christian’s and only are confronted with their hatred when a bbc like me brings up their internalised Christophobia

WAIT A MINUTE JFL THIS IS MY HIGH STREET LOL

FINALLY THOSE FUCKING PREACHERS ARE BEING DEALT WITH, RUINED THE WHOLE AREA :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Makes sense when nobody is Christian now. Muslims are secure in knowing once your Muslim your prob remaining for life, not cos it’s a good religion but due to social and familial ostracisation.
You’re relying on the fact that you think Christianity is 100% the truth, set that aside, Muslim preachers don’t shout at random civilians like dogs and telling them to turn to Allah or they’ll burn in hell, I’ll admit Muslims do that within their own community but we don’t do it to random people trying to walk down high street, Christians will go out their way and scream at people so they hear their word, you have to understand London is filled with these type of people, I’m friends with a lot of Christians and they’re not like this, forcing a religion upon someone isn’t an ideal we follow

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Every religion will have its rise and fall.

Nothing goes on indefinitely.

Christianity had a good run for 2000 years, peaking during the Medieval Times and motivating Europe and USA to be what it is today.

Whether its Atheism or Islam that take over, Christianity has secured its place in history forever.

Muslimcels aren’t afforded the luxury to pop off in the way that Christian Chad preachers can simply because muslimcels have permanently tarnished their image on the world stage.

Muslimcels are now known as highly sensitive animals with a very short fuse (pun intended). Because the world has seen your brutish ways, you must now behave like a trained animal so you don’t ward off civil society

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Lulleko
You’re relying on the fact that you think Christianity is 100% the truth, set that aside, Muslim preachers don’t shout at random civilians like dogs and telling them to turn to Allah or they’ll burn in hell, I’ll admit Muslims do that within their own community but we don’t do it to random people trying to walk down high street, Christians will go out their way and scream at people so they hear their word, you have to understand London is filled with these type of people, I’m friends with a lot of Christians and they’re not like this, forcing a religion upon someone isn’t an ideal we follow
You sure abt that? Because last time I checked there’s no go zones over in the UK due to “Islamic watch” the only group not responsible for this behaviour are Jews who literally never preach ever and that’s prob due to historic reasons for them :forcedsmile:

Christian’s built the west and our modern world, it was this religion that gave forth the mindsets to which the greats forged the destiny of the world, if any group has a right to scream into the street it’s Christians esp as the UK used to be a Christian nation of god fearing people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and coispet
Christian’s built the west and our modern world, it was this religion that gave forth the mindsets to which the greats forged the destiny of the world, if any group has a right to scream into the street it’s Christians esp as the UK used to be a Christian nation of god fearing people
Figured

Another Christian shows how narcissistic they are

Mirin your dedication though, even if it’s for the wrong religion

Figured

Another Christian shows how narcissistic they are

Mirin your dedication though, even if it’s for the wrong religion
See this is the joke, you speak English thanks to Christianity spurring the Cumskins to go forth and spread their religion to fight of the Mohammedans aka Muslims. And you sit here in your chair in a country made by Christian’s toiled by Christian’s to dare respond and say “you follow the wrong religion”

I don’t even have an issue with Islam I think it’s the last bastion agaisnt modern degeneracy and it’s losing. But your religion is a necessary evil same way how black Christian immigration may be a necessary eveil to keep Europe Christian in the face of the Islamic and Athiedt tide @Eternal_ understand BBCs now hold the Mandate of Heaven for our religion

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
Muslimcels are now known as highly sensitive animals with a very short fuse (pun intended).
You're God's funniest soldier.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
IMG 6334

• JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Very good, none of that jesus shit works no more, its all allah from here