[UK] Jihadi Teenager mogs British detective and puts him into a chokehold

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

A man assaulted a detective constable during a police interview and put him in a chokehold as he shouted "Allahu Akbar", a court has heard.

Architecture student Muhammad Zakir Arif, 18, from Bury, lunged at the officer as he was questioned on suspicion of being involved in terrorism offences.

He had been arrested the day before on 6 February when he was stopped in a taxi and was found with a Zombie-style knife and a machete in his rucksack.
When interviewed the following day by counter-terrorism officers he said: "I just want to say one thing…” and then spontaneously jumped from his chair, Mr Allman said.

Arif shouted, "Dawlat al Islam baqiyah" which translates as "the Islamic State is remaining", and repeatedly punched the detective to the head and body
, the court was told.

The defendant was forced into a corner but managed to place the detective into a headlock and squeezed his neck before other officers rushed to help him.
What a brutal mog holy shit
Bonus meme

Arif was not charged with any terrorism offences.

He was sentenced to two and a half years custody at a young offender institution for the knifepoint robbery which Judge Patrick Field KC described as an "appalling and deplorable incident" in which he chased his victim and made him beg for forgiveness.

I refuse to believe the UK is a real place
Goodfellas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011, curryascenderr, EverythingMattersCel and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, PrinceLuenLeoncur, iloveboobs and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible
Are things as bad as people say it is? Like the rioting social unrest and quality of living collapse or is it exaggerated?
It's a little exaggerated but it's definitely noticeable how much worse things have gotten since like 2019. They've flooded every town with anti social non whites on top of it all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, n9wiff, psychomandible and 2 others
It's a little exaggerated but it's definitely noticeable how much worse things have gotten since like 2019. They've flooded every town with anti social non whites on top of it all.
oh well England fucked nearly every country in the world over the ages. let’s just call it even now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, mr007, Imretarded? and 9 others
oh well England fucked nearly every country in the world over the ages. let’s just call it even now
Difference is they actually improved other countries, in some regards, too

For example in India they ended barbaric practices from Ancient Hindu times.
There was this practice called Sati, where the widow would quite literally burn herself alive (willingly or unwillingly), after her Husband's death.. on his funeral pyre.

Not just dying, but experiencing the most painful death possible.

They did also fuck over India jfl, took a few trillion.. whilst also improving infrastructure/ roads/ train lines.

I'm saying this as half Indian.
I wouldn't say they fucked over every country.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Bomber517, n9wiff and 3 others

There was this practice called Sati, where the widow would quite literally burn herself alive (willingly or unwillingly), after her Husband's death.. on his funeral pyre.

View attachment 3160452

They did also fuck over India jfl, took a few trillion.. whilst also improving infrastructure/ roads/ train lines.

The Mughals banned Sati after the Mughal empire it was practiced mainly in rural places and not nearly as common

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish, n9wiff, iloveboobs and 3 others

View attachment 3160452

They did also fuck over India jfl, took a few trillion.. but they did improve infrastructure/ roads/ train lines.

⚠️ TRADE OFFER ⚠️

you get 4 trains. train tracks. also some dorms and hospital

I receive 5 trillion in gold bars. :owo:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, mr007, Kroker and 9 others
⚠️ TRADE OFFER ⚠️

you get 4 trains. train tracks. also some dorms and hospital

I receive 5 trillion in gold bars. :owo:
Ngl India went from 25% of the worlds GDP to under 5% right after occupation. Not saying its all negative but people really downplay how much blood was sucked out of the country.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?, Ghoulish, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
England civilised the modern world and brought innovative to all. Comparing that to literally trashy people raping and killing peasant English people is retarded to say the least.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hardRscreamer, geenk worg, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
@SecularIslamist incel frusturation gone all out!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, looksmaxxing223 and SecularIslamist
England civilised the modern world and brought innovative to all. Comparing that to literally trashy people raping and killing peasant English people is retarded to say the least.
they’re showing you innovation dumbass. Don’t be so close minded. get with the times :y'all:

• JFL
Reactions: hardRscreamer, qazw and SubhumanCurrycel
they’re showing you innovation dumbass. Don’t be so close minded. get with the times :y'all:
England getting some much needed cultural enrichment :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Ngl India went from 25% of the worlds GDP to under 5% right after occupation. Not saying its all negative but people really downplay how much blood was sucked out of the country.
Cumskins be like “Buuuu we civilised Africa :feelsuhh:“ as a response to what you said as if Africa is a country and as if India is in Africa. You know you have no legs to stand on when you have to use people who are on par with Polynesians in advancement to prove your doing good shit

Shitting in the streets and raping old ladies is innovation?

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
UK is a shitskin paradise.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: qazw, geenk worg and Alt Number 3
They stopped "evil hindu practices" of burning women's in India but couldn't stop Witch burning by Evil Demonic Christians in their own country.
Britisher are just white shit.U will know in few years

They stopped "evil hindu practices" of burning women's in India but couldn't stop Witch burning by Evil Demonic Christians in their own country.

Britisher are just white shit.U will know in few years.Love watching their country being destroyed.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 0
  • images(1).jpg
    images(1).jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Britisher are just white shit.U will know in few years
Eat shit, street shitter.

• +1
Reactions: hardRscreamer
Are things as bad as people say it is? Like the rioting social unrest and quality of living collapse or is it exaggerated?
All the immigration cuckery is ruining the country. Higher levels of crime, housing is unaffordable, job wages have stagnated (paying the same they did 10+ years ago despite inflation) and the job market is extremely competitive, it takes months to get a doctor’s appointment and the price of everything has skyrocketed.

Basically we have become much poorer due to overpopulation. And at the rate things are going, e.g. london only being 30% native british, we’re going to go extinct or become an insignificant minority like the usa indigenous indians. Yet the government still wants more immigrants and if you complain they will arrest you :kys:

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
All the immigration cuckery is ruining the country. Higher levels of crime, housing is unaffordable, job wages have stagnated (paying the same they did 10+ years ago despite inflation) and the job market is extremely competitive, it takes months to get a doctor’s appointment and the price of everything has skyrocketed.

Basically we have become much poorer due to overpopulation. And at the rate things are going, e.g. london only being 30% native british, we’re going to go extinct or become an insignificant minority like the usa indigenous indians. Yet the government still wants more immigrants and if you complain they will arrest you :kys:
I saw a statistic saying that since the late 1990’s British have voted for lower immigration but it’s only being scaled up with both parties. Seems really doomerpilling ngl and I say this as an Indian

• +1
Reactions: qazw and kalluss
Jews are to blame their only goal is to bring migrants in Europe to decrease Christianity

• +1
Reactions: hardRscreamer
I saw a statistic saying that since the late 1990’s British have voted for lower immigration but it’s only being scaled up with both parties. Seems really doomerpilling ngl and I say this as an Indian
Exactly, we voted every time for less immigration. Brexit was mostly about gaining back control of our borders but ever since, immigration has skyrocketed. Immigration makes the elites richer due to cheaper labour so politicians will lie out their arses every time about how they’ll reduce it and then when in power they do the exact opposite. And at this point there are too many immigrants living here that can vote for it to ever be stopped now. UK is doomed :feelswah:

• +1
Ok here’s some more context about what it’s like here. I was just eating lunch on a bench, the guy on the bench next to me was speaking on the phone in a foreign language and a few minutes later he left and a junkie came and got a bag from the bushes (most likely drugs). You can’t make this shit up :lul:

• JFL
Gdp didn't exist until 1934, fuck you talking about?:ROFLMAO:

Gdp didn't exist until 1934, fuck you talking about?:ROFLMAO:
You know there are approximations right? Historians use estimates and evidence of the production and trade of goods and services to calculate a GDP.

Just people the term was standardised in 1934 doesn’t mean economics wasn’t a thing before that. How do you think we know today the scope of economic influence of empires like the Spanish or the Ottoman?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
You know there are approximations right? Historians use estimates and evidence of the production and trade of goods and services to calculate a GDP.

Just people the term was standardised in 1934 doesn’t mean economics wasn’t a thing before that. How do you think we know today the scope of economic influence of empires like the Spanish or the Ottoman?
Then just say the approximations, don't lie.

Nigga you do realize what was happening during colonial india? It was a thing called industrialization. Jfl at using a percent of global productivity as a measurement of absolute productivity levels.

In reality, they for the most part stagnated more or less. India was even a net financial cost to the empire unlike africa which WAS actually a treasure chest of minerals.

wtf were they getting from india? Fuckin spices. You can't fuel industrialization with that

• +1
Then just say the approximations, don't lie.

Nigga you do realize what was happening during colonial india? It was a thing called industrialization. Jfl at using a percent of global productivity as a measurement of absolute productivity levels.

In reality, they for the most part stagnated more or less. India was even a net financial cost to the empire unlike africa which WAS actually a treasure chest of minerals.

wtf were they getting from india? Fuckin spices. You can't fuel industrialization with that
An approximation isn’t a lie but whatever.
I never denied the British didn’t industrialise india but one of the main reasons it never took off immediately like other countries that started to industrialise was the extraction of goods and money which only ramped up during the war periods. They were extracting wheat, rice and sugar throughout which is partially why the famines became more severe and lasted longer throughout the period. India also had the largest voluntary army of any of the allied countries.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
An approximation isn’t a lie but whatever.
I never denied the British didn’t industrialise india but one of the main reasons it never took off immediately like other countries that started to industrialise was the extraction of goods and money which only ramped up during the war periods. They were extracting wheat, rice and sugar throughout which is partially why the famines became more severe and lasted longer throughout the period. India also had the largest voluntary army of any of the allied countries.
I don't think British industrialized india.

The most accurate description is that british did fuck all and just took some tax money and other produce from the top like most other empires.

• +1
  • +1