UK man dumps wife, runs off with Ukrainian refugee who moved in few days ago

koalendo

koalendo

certified misogynist
A British man who was in a 10-year relationship with his partner and also fathered two kids, ran off with a Ukrainian woman who had moved into their house a few days ago to escape war.

According to The Sun, 29-year-old security guard Tony Garnett fell for her the minute after he met 22-year-old Sofiia Karkadym.

“As soon as I saw him, I fancied him,” Sofiia, who fled the city of Lviv in western Ukraine, told The Sun.

“It’s been very quick, but this is our love story. I know people will think badly of me but it happens. I could see how unhappy Tony was.”

Garnett, 29 and his partner Lorna, 28, welcomed Sofiia at the start of May, but just 10 days later their seemingly-happy marriage was torn apart when he ran away with the refugee.

The family had taken in Sofiia in their effort to help Ukrainians fleeing the Russian invasion. Tony first got into touch with Sonia touch on a Facebook page where he offered to house a refugee.

Ukrainian refugee

Sofiia, who works as an IT manager, landed in Manchester on May 4 after waiting for weeks in Berlin for her UK visa to be approved.

Tony Sofiia quickly developed a connection, and while his six-year-old and three-year-old daughters also took a liking to her,

“We were getting on brilliantly but at that time it was no more than that — although I can see why Lorna started to feel jealous and resentful of her,” Tony was quoted as saying.

As the days went by, Tony and Sofia began to get closer, while partner grew “very jealous” of him.

But things took an unexpected turn quickly, as Sofiia and Lorna had tiff, following which the Ukrainian refugee decided to leave.

Tony said that “something inside me clicked” and he told Lorna “If she's going, I'm going”.

The pair then packed their bags and moved in with Tony's mum and dad. Now, they are looking at properties to move into.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, fogdart, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 9 others
State of male hypergamy in 2022
They will end their 10+ year long relationship lol just for a slightly better looking girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, subhuman incel, fogdart and 6 others

80% men are chasing top 20 % women​

• JFL
Reactions: Ronnie and Deleted member 16369
They will end their 10+ year long relationship lol just for a slightly better looking girl
Maybe his wife ignored his needs and treated him poorly teehee

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 7580
A British man who was in a 10-year relationship with his partner and also fathered two kids, ran off with a Ukrainian woman who had moved into their house a few days ago to escape war.

According to The Sun, 29-year-old security guard Tony Garnett fell for her the minute after he met 22-year-old Sofiia Karkadym.

“As soon as I saw him, I fancied him,” Sofiia, who fled the city of Lviv in western Ukraine, told The Sun.

“It’s been very quick, but this is our love story. I know people will think badly of me but it happens. I could see how unhappy Tony was.”

Garnett, 29 and his partner Lorna, 28, welcomed Sofiia at the start of May, but just 10 days later their seemingly-happy marriage was torn apart when he ran away with the refugee.

The family had taken in Sofiia in their effort to help Ukrainians fleeing the Russian invasion. Tony first got into touch with Sonia touch on a Facebook page where he offered to house a refugee.

Ukrainian refugee

Sofiia, who works as an IT manager, landed in Manchester on May 4 after waiting for weeks in Berlin for her UK visa to be approved.

Tony Sofiia quickly developed a connection, and while his six-year-old and three-year-old daughters also took a liking to her,

“We were getting on brilliantly but at that time it was no more than that — although I can see why Lorna started to feel jealous and resentful of her,” Tony was quoted as saying.

As the days went by, Tony and Sofia began to get closer, while partner grew “very jealous” of him.

But things took an unexpected turn quickly, as Sofiia and Lorna had tiff, following which the Ukrainian refugee decided to leave.

Tony said that “something inside me clicked” and he told Lorna “If she's going, I'm going”.

The pair then packed their bags and moved in with Tony's mum and dad. Now, they are looking at properties to move into.
Yeah saw this 2 days ago had a good laugh out of it ngl

Holy based
Garnett, 29 and his partner Lorna, 28, welcomed Sofiia at the start of May,
She's either extremely low iq or she wanted to get cucked so she could divorce and blame it on him

Wife should have demanded that for every Ukrainian refugee woman allowed in their house, to also bring an African refugee male...

• Ugh..
Reactions: 444 and gamma
After seeing British women I don’t blame him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2 and mortis
His wife actually fogged the horse face Ukranian shitcunt before she Britishmaxxed
NINTCHDBPICT000734336596.jpg

TM-comp-Pg8-1.webp

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart and Johanjohan
His wife actually fogged the horse face Ukranian shitcunt before she Britishmaxxed
NINTCHDBPICT000734336596.jpg

TM-comp-Pg8-1.webp
what are you talking about his wife is disgustingly ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vasco-v2, subhuman incel, Introvertednarc and 5 others
what are you talking about his wife is disgustingly ugly
In the first pic she's literal Stacielite
What's disgustingly ugly is the runway faced Pinocchio nosed witch pheno having Ukranian goldigger blood traitor cunt

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, fogdart, House Lannister and 1 other person

TM-comp-Pg8-1.webp
THe ukrainian girl is on the right, it is not the same woman (former wife) as on the left. (y)

THe ukrainian girl is on the right, it is not the same woman (former wife) as on the left. (y)
There is another pic of his wife above that pic, is it not showing for everyone else?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, fogdart and Johanjohan

Ukrainian refugee

He when from a gly wife to a Little better looking girlfriend, ascension

from brunette shit to blonde shit

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and fogdart
God damnn lol wtf :oops:

Men get mad at hypergamy because only few are privileged enough to experience and utilize it. If most men had access to Stacys, the way women do to Chads, monogamy would not exist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
I feel like I need face+neck tats.