UK penalises you for not harassing foids

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
ome of you may be shocked to learn that I’m an antisocial schizo IRL. What may surprise you more, however, is that in the past months at my new workplace, my boss has received several (seems to be 2-3) from coworker foids that i’m apparently ‘not engaging enough with them’.

Now I always do the basic “Hi, how are you, good, good” bullshit, but apparently it wasn’t enough for these gashes. One of them, Foid A, is a low tier Stacy with shit features but carried by her nordic pheno, but she has EVERYONE wrapped under her finger like the mindless cum monkeys they are. She would also try to boss me around, no shit sometimes texting or calling me at 1 or 2 AM about what I ‘should have done’ during the workday (I never pick up’). Apparently she complained because she wanted me to speak more and say bye before I leave. Bear in mind, this bitch treats all normies and sub5 like they’re a piece of shitstained furniture, not even stopping to huff her nose at them while she passes them by. By the way she also filed a complaint again a manlet jaffa for putting his hands on her waist (as people do when they pass someone in a tight space and want to grope them) but she’s done it to me several times JFL. I almost want to file a complaint back but I know it won’t get taken seriously.

Foids B and C are cringe as well, but at least they keep it short by walking up to me and saying dumb shit and then acting offended when I don’t laugh. I’m always professional with all 3 foids when it comes to dealing with work shit btw. Apparently Foid B said I didn’t smile at her, and foid C said I was ‘too abrupt’ JFL.

The funniest part is the office manager is a 4’11 absolutely-fucking-over-facially asian subanimal who thinks these foids like him because they’re faking affection to get promoted (it worked for two of them lmaoo) and dangling the carrot of flirtation over his nct eyes. So naturally he always takes their side :feelswah:.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 19997, subhuman to mtn and 23 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Chadeep and 5 others
Good thread buddy

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
What kind of work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and aBetterMii
If youre not perfectlt subservient to them in the exact way THEY expect you to be they seethe. Its like theyve been playing minecraft on peaceful mode and see a zombie appear, it breaks their brains.

• +1
Reactions: NuclearBrainReturns, Deleted member 2729, ManletBlackcel and 5 others
Nightmarish tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel and Deleted member 18244
You should probably end up ignoring her tbh. Though ofcourse weeks later she would show up with her mtn boyfriend just to annoy you.

Last edited:
Never happened to me at work. Glad I don't live in the UK.

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector and Deleted member 18244
The funniest part is the office manager is a 4’11 absolutely-fucking-over-facially asian subanimal who thinks these foids like him because they’re faking affection to get promoted (it worked for two of them lmaoo) and dangling the carrot of flirtation over his nct eyes. So naturally he always takes their side :feelswah:.
Make friends with his boss.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Shit thread

• Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt
I read this again and it sounds like LARP

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jarate and Deleted member 18244
Chad

• Hmm...
Time to go to uk to rape whores inshallah

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, GetShrekt and Deleted member 18244
Tales from TKMaxx

Last edited:
  • +1
Did read, Not water, Brutal.

• +1
I've had this with guys too in the workplace (or even just in general). It's exhausting and annoying when people think you don't like them because you aren't constantly talking to them and saying hello and smiling at them. I'm just naturally quiet and don't smile often...it doesn't mean I hate you or I'm miserable (it usually gets better once they get to know me more and understand it's just how I am).

• +1
Reactions: NuclearBrainReturns, GetShrekt, TheChosenChad and 3 others
I've had this with guys too in the workplace (or even just in general). It's exhausting and annoying when people think you don't like them because you aren't constantly talking to them and saying hello and smiling at them. I'm naturally just quiet and don't smile often...it doesn't mean I hate you or I'm miserable (it usually gets better once they get to know me more and understand it's just how I am).
Amen brother preaching to the autistic choir. I’ll be taking over OP duties for this thread btw

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, Jarate and Richard_Hungwell
ome of you may be shocked to learn that I’m an antisocial schizo IRL. What may surprise you more, however, is that in the past months at my new workplace, my boss has received several (seems to be 2-3) from coworker foids that i’m apparently ‘not engaging enough with them’.

Now I always do the basic “Hi, how are you, good, good” bullshit, but apparently it wasn’t enough for these gashes. One of them, Foid A, is a low tier Stacy with shit features but carried by her nordic pheno, but she has EVERYONE wrapped under her finger like the mindless cum monkeys they are. She would also try to boss me around, no shit sometimes texting or calling me at 1 or 2 AM about what I ‘should have done’ during the workday (I never pick up’). Apparently she complained because she wanted me to speak more and say bye before I leave. Bear in mind, this bitch treats all normies and sub5 like they’re a piece of shitstained furniture, not even stopping to huff her nose at them while she passes them by. By the way she also filed a complaint again a manlet jaffa for putting his hands on her waist (as people do when they pass someone in a tight space and want to grope them) but she’s done it to me several times JFL. I almost want to file a complaint back but I know it won’t get taken seriously.

Foids B and C are cringe as well, but at least they keep it short by walking up to me and saying dumb shit and then acting offended when I don’t laugh. I’m always professional with all 3 foids when it comes to dealing with work shit btw. Apparently Foid B said I didn’t smile at her, and foid C said I was ‘too abrupt’ JFL.

at least you didn't join the beta orbit like the rest of them, they obviously want you to get in line with the beta program, don't do it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 18244 and Richard_Hungwell
I've had this with guys too in the workplace (or even just in general). It's exhausting and annoying when people think you don't like them because you aren't constantly talking to them and saying hello and smiling at them. I'm just naturally quiet and don't smile often...it doesn't mean I hate you or I'm miserable (it usually gets better once they get to know me more and understand it's just how I am).
extroverts tbh, they suck.

• +1
Reactions: NuclearBrainReturns, ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 19478 and 1 other person
Wageslaving as a male is such a fucking scam. Just because you aren’t worshipping stacy and praising her every thought you will get fired. Like autists can’t even be autists in peace.

I remember one time I one of my last jobs my green eyed med stacy manager got angry at me for never talking and was trying to make me fucking dance I shit you not. She got angry at me because I wouldn’t dance when she wanted me to.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, GetShrekt, TheChosenChad and 2 others
The UK has literally no rights for you if you are one of the underclass. You may as well off yourself if you weren't raised with one of those prestigious accents that get you into Oxbridge; fuck it, you may as well off yourself if you aren't an Old Etonian.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, TheChosenChad and GetShrekt
A message to all femoids reading this... if you hate us ugly incels, don't expect us to talk to you or reply to you. We don't give free attention and validation. It's better if we don't have any verbal contact at all.
If you wish ugly men never existed, then stay away from us and pretend as if we really do not exist.

I don't want to have any social relations with any women who hates me for being an ugly incel.
Tbh, I wish I was low inhib, that way I would be able to ignore foids everywhere I go without worrying about the consequences.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, ManletBlackcel, TheChosenChad and 3 others
A message to all femoids reading this... if you hate us ugly incels, don't expect us to talk to you or reply to you. We don't give free attention and validation. It's better if we don't have any verbal contact at all.
If you wish ugly men never existed, then stay away from us and pretend as if we really do not exist.

I don't want to have any social relations with any women who hates me for being an ugly incel.
Tbh, I wish I was low inhib, that way I would be able to ignore foids everywhere I go without worrying about the consequences.
Mirin slayer mindset. I do the mini look-up rejection every time i make eye contact with a foid

• +1
Reactions: john2
Mirin slayer mindset. I do the mini look-up rejection every time i make eye contact with a foid
How do you do this mini look-up rejection? Do you just look at them for a second and then look up and pretend as if you don't care about them at all?

• JFL

Don’t worry bro you’re already invisible to them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, john2 and GetShrekt
Don’t worry bro you’re already invisible to them
Then why do they still talk to me and expect me to interact nicely with them? :feelswhy:
Interactions with foids is meaningless unless it is for sex or for receiving validation from them.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and GetShrekt
How do you do this mini look-up rejection? Do you just look at them for a second and then look up and pretend as if you don't care about them at all?
Yeah, you know when you make eye contact with a foid and they either look down (not always but generally) if they feel submissive/intimidated, look sideways if they dont care, or look up if they really dont want your ass. Ive just kinda copied their little body language rejection and do it to them when they stare at me. They get pissed off but they don’t even know why cause it happens in a millisecond and its nonverbal.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 17311 and john2
You're a pussy if you go along with this shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
We have to blackpill the boss somehow

That's not the UK, it's just your workplace. Tell your boss you're not gonna make any more small talk than you already do. And put your hands on the middle of the girl's back when going through tight spaces. If she writes a complaint about you go to her directly and laugh at her about it. Then from that point on make a big loud joke about having to squeeze past her without putting your hands on her or accidentally making her feel uncomfortable every time the situation arises. Make her look and feel stupid while at the same time letting everybody know that you don't give a f*ck what anybody thinks. Do these things in a bold way. You'll be alright.

Last edited:
  • +1
Good writeup

literally yesterday this fine bitch was smiling at me but i refuse to let down my barrier IG.