UK PUA Day Game 1st Person

bit harsh lol. He's only said 'hi, you look like fun' and then got rejected a thousand times.
That other dude got prison time from Scotland for approaching girls.
Different rules over here compared to the US I guess

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
bit harsh lol. He's only said 'hi, you look like fun' and then got rejected a thousand times.
That other dude got prison time from Scotland for approaching girls.
Different rules over here compared to the US I guess

He was a bit of an idiot though because of his aggressive wording in his videos.. Talking about "hunting prey" etc

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and wristcel
Iopoi8

• +1
He was a bit of an idiot though because of his aggressive wording in his videos.. Talking about "hunting prey" etc
Yeah, I think that's the problem (his stupid comments about 'hunting' and even mentioned carrying a knife apparently), although I was never entirely sure what on earth that Scottish dude done to get prison time!!!
I used to watch his infields. They were identical to all the other PUA's! I think UK really doesn't allow cold approach in the daytime, tbh!

edit: And of course there was that other incel story in the UK a while back where the young dude opened a girl and I think he tried to 'high 5 ' her or some shit (like RSD) but she said she felt threatened or something and he nearly got prison time too lol

Last edited:

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and wristcel

Dfg34534

NGL .. he does come across as a creep

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Good_Little_Goy and wristcel
NGL .. he does come across as a creep
I be curious how he looks. But it can't be good. It porbs pretty ugly. His convo skills are also not helping much. But looks is the main factor.

I would like to add.
How is that cyclist dude creepy?

While this is basically almost the same. But not creepy? It's gotta be because that cyclist dude is not good/decent looking.

Example of equally behaving men, although smoother (but that's also because they get better feedback, it's easier to be smooth when you get some interest back from women. And can't be smooth when it's instant rejection).

• +1
Reactions: alex569
Can someone post the titles or mirror of the first two videos? I'm getting a restricted message

WHY CAN'T I SEE THE VIDEO.

Plz op help me i want to see the video

• So Sad
Reactions: Introvertednarc
someone post the videos

they are unavailable

It's over LOL, holy fuck.

The bike approaching with a GoPro or camera or whatever is pretty cringe though.

It's so insanely over for so many men. Now you can't even approach in daylight anymore. Only socially acceptable is during night time (bars,clubs), even then it's a highly competitive environment, and for the most time just a massive sausage fest. You have 2 times the amount of men than women.

Soon women won't even go outside anymore. They won't bother with bars and clubs, just a bunch of trucels and incels outside anyways.

PUA's in shambles.

So insanely over for average to below average looking men though. Can't do daygame (it's harrassment), more and more women opting out of bars and clubs, (there's 2x as many men going to bars+clubs), women would rather just stay home watching a movie or whatever. 0 - 5 matches on tinder. Society is done.

• Woah
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: alex569, EverythingMattersCel and Introvertednarc

The bike approaching with a GoPro or camera or whatever is pretty cringe though.

It's so insanely over for so many men. Now you can't even approach in daylight anymore. Only socially acceptable is during night time (bars,clubs), even then it's a highly competitive environment, and for the most time just a massive sausage fest. You have 2 times the amount of men than women.

Soon women won't even go outside anymore. They won't bother with bars and clubs, just a bunch of trucels and incels outside anyways.

PUA's in shambles.

So insanely over for average to below average looking men though. Can't do daygame (it's harrassment), more and more women opting out of bars and clubs, (there's 2x as many men going to bars+clubs), women would rather just stay home watching a movie or whatever. 0 - 5 matches on tinder. Society is done.
HE got arrested??

• +1
View attachment 529969

WHY CAN'T I SEE THE VIDEO.

Plz op help me i want to see the video
not the original uploader and not all of the vids, but:

ps - I wonder if anyone's started a thread on 'seddit' about this yet. He used to post there.

EVen though he's an idiot and basically just 'opened' the girls and didn't say anything else, it's
HE got arrested??
yes. Bit harsh, tbh! i mean he's an autistic goofball, but still!! He's only basically saying 'hi' ffs!
But UK made it pretty clear a while back with at least 2 stories I can think of (one of which landed the guy in jail for a year. 'addy A-game' that daytime cold approach isn't acceptable. Need to only approach in bars where the girls have their bitch shields up through the roof and are surrounded by men lol)

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Good_Little_Goy and Introvertednarc
not the original uploader and not all of the vids, but:

ps - I wonder if anyone's started a thread on 'seddit' about this yet. He used to post there.

EVen though he's an idiot and basically just 'opened' the girls and didn't say anything else, it's

yes. Bit harsh, tbh! i mean he's an autistic goofball, but still!! He's only basically saying 'hi' ffs!
But UK made it pretty clear a while back with at least 2 stories I can think of (one of which landed the guy in jail for a year. 'addy A-game' that daytime cold approach isn't acceptable. Need to only approach in bars where the girls have their bitch shields up through the roof and are surrounded by men lol)

Jfl , I live in the UK and I wasn’t aware of such a law until now . Can you link me to some of ‘addy A game’s’ videos too ?

• +1
UK made it pretty clear a while back with at least 2 stories I can think of (one of which landed the guy in jail for a year. 'addy A-game' that daytime cold approach isn't acceptable.

Ok that's just insane. 1 year in jail for just approaching? I've heard stories of people in the UK basically murdering someone and getting less time JFL your country is doomed.

I wonder if it's just the youtube recording, approaching thing they're cracking down on hard though? Any stories of someone who's approaching and getting arrested but isn't recording and putting vids up on youtube?

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and wristcel
Jfl , I live in the UK and I wasn’t aware of such a law until now . Can you link me to some of ‘addy A game’s’ videos too ?
they were all deleted after he was convicted of....harassment? I think?

The thing with him was that he wasn't all weird and stuff like this guy! He was as 'good' as any other youtube daygamer, basically. Which is why I found it hard to believe that he could have done anything to warrant getting in trouble!
It really seems like they didn't lke that he was mainly going for like 16-18 year olds, even though it's legal here (he was like 30 I think)
Honestly seemed like he was convicted of some unwritten law! I'd have been fucking furious if I was him lol

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Introvertednarc

Tenor 7

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, Strafe, Schizoidcel and 5 others
His US competition:

Can't watch the video.

But chatting up randoms.
Monstly only do it:
1. when you are above PSL 3.5
2. When you are better looking then her (or equal maybe)

Otherwise. it will be a brutal rejection and bad response rate.
When a PSL5 dude chats up a PSL3.5 woman. Even when she for some reasons can't be with him, she still falttered and nice-ish in general for him boosting or confirming to her that she ishe has certain SMV
You don’t have to better looking that the girl. I don’t cold approach during day but I’ve approached girls better looking than me after getting iois

Btw cold approaching can work in college or during night

Lol is this really the guy who got arrested ?

I expected him to be ugly af

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous, Good_Little_Goy, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
  • +1
Ok this comment in that reddit thread is actually kinda true:
"This is a bit spontaneous, but you really caught my attention..."

It's amazing that he's used that line hundreds of times, and not ONCE ever prepared a follow up comment. He just stares at them in silence.

What does he expect to happen?

"Well thank you, haha! My name's Susie, I'm a freshman at uni. Could we find a quiet spot where I can suck your dick?"

But it doesn't really explain the brutal, outright rejections though. Gotta be the bike and the camera that's creeping them out. But even the camera isn't that "in your face" as I originally thought it would be tbh.

Thoughts @eduardkoopman ?

Ok this comment in that reddit thread is actually kinda true:

But it doesn't really explain the brutal, outright rejections though. Gotta be the bike and the camera that's creeping them out. But even the camera isn't that "in your face" as I originally thought it would be tbh.

yea can’t figure out why he was getting those reactions, even ugly guys don’t get those type of disgusted looks

• +1

Holy shit.
Wasn't expecting that!
He BRUTALLY mogs me! He's decent looking

edit: comment on that reddit confirm. Everyone talking about how handsome he is lol.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 7580
Holy shit.
Wasn't expecting that!
He BRUTALLY mogs me! He's decent looking

edit: comment on that reddit confirm. Everyone talking about how handsome he is lol.
He’s a chadlite. I’m confused, why are women disgusted by him ??

I’m a bit surprised he doesn’t get more leeway with his approaches given his looks, but to be fair he is incredibly autistic. Lots of you can’t recognise it because you’re aspie as well but his feeble voice and total lack of communication skills kills him. He literally just does not know how to talk to women - to a certain extent that is a skill set that must be learnt.

What the actual fuck?
this has to be some sort of psyop or something
I refuse to believe that man would come about naturally

I guesstimate. All the bad reactions from the get go; have got to be this combo:
* looks dirty/unshowered
* camera
* bike
* very ugly clothing and styling. looking just come out of gym without takeing a shower.

1. He looks much better then I expected.
2. And he looks worse then I expected.

1. His face and body looks good. Quit High tier normie.
I expected him to look alot uglier.

2. His style and clothing, and his hair. Looks dirty-ish, sweathy, poor, without style, without class. Plain ugly.
I expected him to have taken that shower, and dressed in a stylish/decent way.
I know eveyone here moggs always taking that shower, looking groomed, and dressing to impress (aka showing some style). But I do think the balckpill should add into it the clothing, and styling, and looking clean pill.
Check this thread on the clothing/styling pill. https://looksmax.org/threads/clothi...ing-to-studies-for-male-attractiveness.93918/

• Love it
Reactions: jackthenerd

PUA's in shambles.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Why can't I have been born 10 years earlier before Tinder and social media made hypergamy 100x worse?

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
He's high tier normie running beard fraud game. Women only want to be approached by chad, especially in broad daylight. Actually he's not even high tier normie (low set cheekbones, eye asymmetry on video that would look worse in real life and prey eyes). He's borderline incel looking with no personality.

Last edited:

Holy fuck.. i was hoping he was ugly.. but he's not

It's over

He looks NT as fuck too, no way this guy was incel, probably another standardscel

He seems mentalcel as fuck, reminds me of me when I have to talk to people and they can't hear what I'm saying jfl

Here come the copes...
Expected him to be a sewer dwelling yet he looks like this
It's over for personalitycels, but when you look like him it shouldn't even matter

The camera is a big part of the rejection, he will get reject after his first sentence, some time even before. But he is aspie as all get out though. That opener he us you like you'd be fun to talk to or I feel I needed to talk to you is cring as shit. Would be much better if was direct or just said hi and introduced himself like a normal human being. Just ask basic shit like what they are up to. Genuinely surprised thought he was subhuman as fuck. He is a 6/10 at least. Even guys uglier dont get reactions as bad as his, but that camera on his chest ain't doing him no favors. I'm from the us, maybe UK women are meaner.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel

this is the guy someone asked about earlier.
He got jailed.
He actually had some infield lay reports showing sex.
I think his main 'crime' was targeting teenagers (albeit legal age in his country)

I honestly think he was stitched up! From his infields, it's not like he was some uncalibrated oddball or anything. Maybe a bit overconfident. I can only imagine he tried to escalate too fast on some teenagers trying to get good infield or something, and a few compalined and the courts threw the book at him out of racism/ageism

Last edited:
  • Woah
deffo autistic

• +1
Reactions: Patient A

this is the guy someone asked about earlier.
He got jailed.
He actually had some infield lay reports showing sex.
I think his main 'crime' was targeting teenagers (albeit legal age in his country)

I honestly think he was stitched up! From his infields, it's not like he was some uncalibrated oddball or anything. Maybe a bit overconfident. I can only imagine he tried to escalate too fast on some teenagers trying to get good infield or something, and a few compalined and the courts threw the book at him out of racism/ageism

Holy shit that currycel manlet troglodyte was getting laid, jesus christ. With landwhales?