UK standards for males is very different from North American/European (or am I coping)

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
One thing I’ve noticed is that in the UK the biggest slayers of girls especially in a uni environment are the masc looking brutes and BBC. I genuinely feel like being clean shaven is a big failo even if you look good because it somehow isn’t brutish enough for these women. Meanwhile in the US slayers tend to be “prettier”. It really sucks because the last thing I want is to look like a masc ogre even though I can easily thugmax as it is a disadvantage in 80% of other situations outside getting girls in the UK. Thoughts?

• Woah
Reactions: ascension
Idk about that bhai, I look quite masc and have a pretty good beard. Still get 0 attention.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
meh i’m pretty boy and girls will tell me so and even say i look femenine or gay but they find me super attractive. I feel like you could be right to some extent (eg love island jock/rugby pheno) also because i feel like yeah a lot girls think i’m rlly attractive but for some i feel like i’m defo not their type

Idk about that bhai, I look quite masc and have a pretty good beard. Still get 0 attention.
You also have to be 6’2” and have broad shoulders/chiseled jawlines.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kiyopon, bululu_87 and ascension
One thing I’ve noticed is that in the UK the biggest slayers of girls especially in a uni environment are the masc looking brutes and BBC. I genuinely feel like being clean shaven is a big failo even if you look good because it somehow isn’t brutish enough for these women. Meanwhile in the US slayers tend to be “prettier”. It really sucks because the last thing I want is to look like a masc ogre even though I can easily thugmax as it is a disadvantage in 80% of other situations outside getting girls in the UK. Thoughts?
or if you are a pretty boy you can still get away with it.
like pretty boy, i mean nice face with good shoulders and hieght

It's the same everywhere. Size matters and within 2SD above average height is going to be an instant pussy wetter. Just answer the question: what woman wouldn't want her son to inherit that height?

Cope

Pneumo with peanut skull still slay in the UK

Tik tok type pretty boy came later to uk, so is not AS prevalent.

UK the look had historically been the tougher more masc, ideally rugby type look, especially on the north.

But that is changing, it's just the pretty boy look hasn't caught on as much as Europe or America, at least outside central London, Liverpool, and Central Manchester