UKcells gtfih

hybobu

hybobu

aspirations to be low inhib KHHV #4L
When you go to college/ sixth form after 16 is there any guaranteed way to have something u go in for 2/3 days a week and what 3 a levels should i choose?

• +1
Reactions: N1666
this the type of question you ask chatgpt

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
When you go to college/ sixth form after 16 is there any guaranteed way to have something u go in for 2/3 days a week and what 3 a levels should i choose?
I went to sixth form and had to go in 5 days a week, idk if 2/3 days is possible.

As for A levels to choose, you should pick them based on what you want to do at uni or what job you want to do. If you have no idea just do STEM or finance subjects.

Also I recommend doing an apprenticeship instead of going to uni, I wish I did that now. You get no debt and some apprenticeships give you good jobs down the line

I went to sixth form and had to go in 5 days a week, idk if 2/3 days is possible.

As for A levels to choose, you should pick them based on what you want to do at uni or what job you want to do. If you have no idea just do STEM or finance subjects.

Also I recommend doing an apprenticeship instead of going to uni, I wish I did that now. You get no debt and some apprenticeships give you good jobs down the line
Yeah tbh ive been wanting to do some shit online for the longest time and the main reason i want as little days as possible is so i can focus on that and learn the skills needed for that and as im going in rn 5 days a week + homework and having to do other things theres little time to do that and i want something thats not too hard but also not useless if all goes to shit and im for sure not going to uni and i decided that a long time ago, figuring out that shit is just ass and sixth form seems better for what i want to do than a job straight out tbh

i did uniformed protective services

i was only supposed to do monday and tuesday but failed maths so have to do 2hrs on wednesday

i did uniformed protective services

i was only supposed to do monday and tuesday but failed maths so have to do 2hrs on wednesday
so 1 a level or is it something different might consider this if it guranatees 2 days a week

i started year 12 and im doing a level biology maths and chemistry
also there is no six form where u dont attend 5 days a week

i started year 12 and im doing a level biology maths and chemistry
also there is no six form where u dont attend 5 days a week
so is it college where its 2/3 days a week

Depends on the college. When I was at sixth form it was 5 days a week, but some days were shorter etc. My friend who was at college doing a btec was only at college for 3 days a week.

why are u worrying about a levels just focus on gcse then depending on ur results u can pick a course and if u are smart do NOT go to college it is filled with utter retards

I’d just do them online tbh

how do u tbh idk if my parents would let me but that would be way easier
Just look online, but it’s not for free

so 1 a level or is it something different might consider this if it guranatees 2 days a week
lowkey its worth 3 a levels, so enough for uni and its hardly any work, like i started monday and they already have a camping trip set up for next month