UKcels, i was wrong, im sorry

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
lot of people.have said.how UK is absolute worst for men, how.only footballers and love island RTT slayers have any.chance in life.

I have been.arguing the opposite, that normies do fine, etc.

I was completely wrong, and basing it on my observations of bankers, wannabe footballers, and trust fund rich kids.

UK is fine if you are 7+, all the guys I talked about seeing with GFs lovingly looking in their eyes and.holding hands were all very HTN I now realise. and the foids were mid tier Becky at best.

stacie are all.worh footballers or RTT.love island wannabes and curly haired tall.mulattos.

a normal white guy earning an.average salary can ONLY get a landwhale even if he is.grooned and in shape.

ethnic.guys (as long as not curry, 7+, and high T) who run hardcore bad boy game can get legit wag tier foids (pretty sure the foids have daddy issues)

sub 5 men in ul should all kill themselves now. sub 7 men should think about.it.

last night outside a restaurant I saw 2 normies and a HTN, all were well dressed, nice hair, expensive shit. prob all.3 were in late 20s

one normie was CRYING IN.PUBLIC. he was literally saying while other 2 were comforting him

'why does no girl like me, why am I not good enough for any girl I talk to, what is so wrong with me'

the HTN didnt say anything, he just kept eating a burger and stealing chips from the other normie.

the.other.normie was comforting the crying one and saying 'dont worry mate, they're shallow bitches, there is a bird out there for you, you just havent met her yet. I'm also.getting pissed off, I've not fucked a bird for nearly.2 years and no birds on tinder like me as well '

these were NOT ugly.guys at all. the HTN was decent, looked like he was a bit mixed, darker features, maybe a.bit dark.triad, but the 2 normies were ok looking, in shape, didnt look poor, vanilla looking harmless high trust face white guys. basically the kind of guys u imagine having a loving.family,nice house etc. above average looking guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Marsiere214, UltimateMan and 11 others

this is in London?
it would make sense, as higher populated cities would lead women to see better looking men regularly and adjust their standart accordingly, though, of course, unreasonably high

O shit it's my fren [ redacted]

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
i dont believe the crying part sorry buddyboyo

this is in London?
it would make sense, as higher populated cities would lead women to see better looking men regularly and adjust their standart accordingly, though, of course, unreasonably high
not London. a big city, and a very rich town near that city

this is in London?
actual tears. all 3 were a bit drunk, but defo tears in.eyes and top.of zygos

this is in London?
actual tears. all 3 were a bit drunk, but defo tears in.eyes and top.of zygos

UK is hell on earth, especially London.
if you are not over 6/10 its fucking over here.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Not really, just have RTT and curly hair and looksmax a bit and you can land a bird in the UK.

I literally mog nearly every man when I step outside because UKcels are ugly af even though a lot of them looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Marsiere214, GigaAscender and 3 others
Not really, just have RTT and curly hair and looksmax a bit and you can land a bird in the UK.

I literally mog nearly every man when I step outside because UKcels are ugly af even though a lot of them looksmax.
Yes these guys are coping so hard because they are ugly.

british guys are known for being ugly yet these psl2 curries want us to believe every british girl can get a PSL6 chad (who should be less than 1% of male population) lmao

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, Heguldus and Effortless
one normie was CRYING IN.PUBLIC. he was literally saying while other 2 were comforting him

'why does no girl like me, why am I not good enough for any girl I talk to, what is so wrong with me'

the HTN didnt say anything, he just kept eating a burger and stealing chips from the other normie.
It's so fucked here. So, so, so bad. Bad enough to make grown men cry.

British women will do that to a man though. Break your spirit. Leave you in a celibate abyss that you can't escape.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Effortless

British women will do that to a man though. Break your spirit. Leave you in a celibate abyss that you can't escape.
idk where this guy had been, it they all looked DEFINITELY NT, and.so guess he had approached a lot of foids where he had been and ended up like.this

idk where this guy had been, it they all looked DEFINITELY NT, and.so guess he had approached a lot of foids where he had been and ended up like.this

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and EverythingMattersCel
ethnic.guys (as long as not curry, 7+, and high T) who run hardcore bad boy game can get legit wag tier foids (pretty sure the foids have daddy issues)
Also as long as your not rice (exception being maybe a looksmaxxed tall korean).

Imo the UK thin is becoming somewhat of a cope for ugly and LTN guys in the UK. Like oh I look good but I can’t get a gf or slay because I’m in the UK - if I only I was in another country I’d be a slayer….

I’m MTN and I slay normie girls here - went to other countries and it was pretty much the same

London does seem a lot harder tha other cities though and I’m not sure why

• +1
Reactions: Effortless

Goddam dude this is the most cringe shit I’ve read here :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Also as long as your not rice (exception being maybe a looksmaxxed tall korean).
I'm a rice in the UK and its fine

You probably can find some koreaboo too

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
Cope I slay here this is me

• JFL
Reactions: Piratecel
In the new world, only the prettiest will survive the fierce sexual selection pressures from British hogs.

I type this message, with a red LED lamp strapped to my balls. Trying to incrrease natural t levels. Whatever it takes to ascend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, thereallegend and Effortless
Imo the UK thin is becoming somewhat of a cope for ugly and LTN guys in the UK. Like oh I look good but I can’t get a gf or slay because I’m in the UK - if I only I was in another country I’d be a slayer….

I’m MTN and I slay normie girls here - went to other countries and it was pretty much the same

London does seem a lot harder tha other cities though and I’m not sure why
I found London the best, girls were friendly and open I always thought.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
you’re probably a LTN over rating yourself sorry bro
how am I overrating myself if I say London.girls arw friendlier, open, and more accepting of.guys (at least of me).

girls in other cities might think I'm subhuman.af

how am I overrating myself if I say London.girls arw friendlier, open, and more accepting of.guys (at least of me).

you are an ugly curry just stop coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chinacurry and EverythingMattersCel
this is bs lol, normies have gf's over here

• +1
I'm starting to believe in sub 8 theory, especially for ethnics in the West.

Meaning, you should at least be a Chad-lite if you want to avoid dating landwhales and single moms.

I just mean with this whole oh you hjaver to be this and that to get laid in the UK. Im a normie and get normie girls. If you cant get any normie girls at all youre probs a subhuman or ltn

• +1
I just mean with this whole oh you hjaver to be this and that to get laid in the UK. Im a normie and get normie girls. If you cant get any normie girls at all youre probs a subhuman or ltn
Hes a subhuman curry who thinks he deserves blonde staceys. Delusional fker

Hes a subhuman curry who thinks he deserves blonde staceys. Delusional fker
He should just go to another country to test out his theories and atill be an incel then coming back crying

• +1
oh right.

no I.know I can.get Becky's and.get IoI easily, whether I could close any of those idk, maybe, maybe not, not tryna find out, was just observing what 2 normies were saying

• JFL
1. UK is a big place mate, the dating market in northern Ireland and even Scotland is different than England and Wales.

2. In England and Wales, there's difference between cities, London and Cardiff won't be the same for example, what you describe is the reality in London and maybe other big cities like Manchester, and it affect only people who don't live in communities with arranged marriages.

Lol at thinking that looking like Cavill is the minimum requirements

Last edited:
man UK isnt harder or easier than any other EU country like germany, France etc. no one here did slay in germany and didnt slay in england so this "england is so hard theory" is cope

How about the roasties? When I was in my early twenties I went to London with a friend and we had a threesome with a 45yo women from the pub on our first evening. Maybe you should just roastiemax there or locationmax.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, Patient A, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
than any other EU country like germany, France etc
I'd say countries like France, Spain are a bit easier because the girls are a bit more friendly and flirtatious though not a miles length of difference tbh.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
oh right.

no I.know I can.get Becky's and.get IoI easily, whether I could close any of those idk, maybe, maybe not, not tryna find out, was just observing what 2 normies were saying
1. UK is a big place mate, the dating market in northern Ireland and even Scotland is different than England and Wales.

2. In England and Wales, there's difference between cities, London and Cardiff won't be the same for example, what you describe is the reality in London and maybe other big cities like Manchester, and it affect only people who don't live in communities with arranged marriages.
agree I'm only talking about Manchester and a very London ish town.

and yeah u dont need to be cavill tier for sure, but I see guys who I consider decent looking, with decent physique, decent personality, and decent salaries, all struggling like crazy.

guys who are 5s and 6s should not be struggling like this is what I mean

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel

yeah but it's not easy to RTT and have curly hair.

point is in every other country in.europe u dont need to be RTT and have curly hair

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Patient A and Effortless
He should just go to another country to test out his theories and atill be an incel then coming back crying
idk where u guys are getting these ideas, but yeah ok

I'm a rice in the UK and its fine
F8e

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 16944, Deleted member 16834 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 16834 and Effortless
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister
5'9, I have like 99% natty physique though

"
As you can see, 65-70% of white women and a big chunk of women of your own race write you off from the get go if you are not white. When you look at how short is undateable for women, its ranging between 5'2''-5'5'' depending on women height answering the question.
Based on studies, if you are average height ethnic you are as worse off as a 5'3'' white person everything else being equal.
That's why I always say race is almost as important as face. and that's real. Proven right by studies."

and ur 5'9? jesus christ dude. I really hope you dont live in the UK

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 16944 and Effortless