UKcels, i was wrong, im sorry

and ur 5'9? jesus christ dude. I really hope you dont live in the UK

I do unfortunately

I also have a a white gf :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
I do unfortunately

I also have a a white gf :forcedsmile:
proof or larp

even if u do, she will cuck you at any chance she gets with a tall white normie. mark my words and come back to me when it happens

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Patient A and Effortless
proof or larp

even if u do, she will cuck you at any chance she gets with a tall white normie. mark my words and come back to me when it happens
Yeah bro everything is larp because it doesn't fit your peak delusion brain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and House Lannister
proof or larp

98CB6A2F 184D 4106 8BBC 260E5844A79D

Autist ramblers like this guy r so irritating goddamn

• JFL
Reactions: Primordial, Deleted member 14166 and Effortless
Yeah bro everything is larp because it doesn't fit your peak delusion brain
delusion is denying statistics like you are. i thought this was a blackpilled site?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
In the new world, only the prettiest will survive the fierce sexual selection pressures from British hogs.

I type this message, with a red LED lamp strapped to my balls. Trying to incrrease natural t levels. Whatever it takes to ascend
Post full pic of your profile picture lol

delusion is denying statistics like you are. i thought this was a blackpilled site?

Yeah because everything in life is black and white and there are no exceptions (y)

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Effortless
Even if im coping I mog you to oblivion son, remember this
im literally white and tall.

you are asian and short.

do i need to say anything else?

also u just admitted ur coping

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Effortless mogs pretty hard tbh, his experiences seem believable

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Effortless mogs pretty hard tbh, his experiences seem believable
Bro I keep saying that most people here literally based their lives on what they see on the internet and have no actual real life experience yet they keep thinking that everything is black and white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and Deleted member 5818

"
As you can see, 65-70% of white women and a big chunk of women of your own race write you off from the get go if you are not white. When you look at how short is undateable for women, its ranging between 5'2''-5'5'' depending on women height answering the question.
Based on studies, if you are average height ethnic you are as worse off as a 5'3'' white person everything else being equal.
That's why I always say race is almost as important as face. and that's real. Proven right by studies."

You can't reason with ethnics about this stuff. They're totally delusional.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Marsiere214

"
As you can see, 65-70% of white women and a big chunk of women of your own race write you off from the get go if you are not white. When you look at how short is undateable for women, its ranging between 5'2''-5'5'' depending on women height answering the question.
Based on studies, if you are average height ethnic you are as worse off as a 5'3'' white person everything else being equal.
That's why I always say race is almost as important as face. and that's real. Proven right by studies."

You can't reason with ethnics about this stuff. They're totally delusional.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 17829
with this mindset you are going to keep failing

grow a pair of balls and start doing shit, if you are a subhuman in looks just focus on money for the next 5 years, retire and do all the surgeries that you need and get a decent woman, or just fuck hookers and live life

there's literally so many opportunities for men nowadays and people still complain and cry on random forums, fuck off with this bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Effortless
I'm a rice in the UK and its fine

You probably can find some koreaboo to
Not really, just have RTT and curly hair and looksmax a bit and you can land a bird in the UK.

I literally mog nearly every man when I step outside because UKcels are ugly af even though a lot of them looksmax.
But you are a 10/10 confirmed.

Seriously though. Are you a gigachang?

asian / gooks are easier in UK than any other euro countries, can confirm this . but yeah its over if you have below average stats.

Yes these guys are coping so hard because they are ugly.

british guys are known for being ugly yet these psl2 curries want us to believe every british girl can get a PSL6 chad (who should be less than 1% of male population) lmao
Lmao my mom said that British guys were ugly but she also thought Germans were ugly too:unsure::unsure:.

I live in a city in the UK and get decent looking girls basically every nightout so I’m not sure what you’re talking about?