UKCels what do we do?

JFL at europe becoming dalitland. I'll watch from USA baby. Just don't come here either eurofags.

The UK is a mixed bag financially.

At the ultra low end, we have a ridiculously high minimum wage. Nowhere else in the world will you find a McDonald’s burger flipper or Tesco shelf stacker making such a high percentage of the wage of a skilled professional.

Trying to build wealth in the UK by waging is extremely hard because you quickly get into 60%+ tax regimes. In Scotland for example, the 60% tax regime starts at less than double minimum wage.

If you already have wealth, the UK is excellent with a capital gains of just 10% (or zero if you use the generous £20k a year ISA allowance).

Basically it’s a great place to be already rich, a great place to be a complete loser, and a horrific place if you’re aspirational.
That’s why it’s best to learn some sort of important skill/ STEM career and move abroad somewhere else.

No point in staying here at all.

• +1
Reactions: zubin and Staceymaxxing
What are u smoking bro

Average UK wage is top 1% worldwide.

Uk has highest real wage growth in Europe

Women are hottest in the world. Literally every girl gets surgery and bleaches to look like british girls

Weather is warm in summer, cold in winter. Has average amount of rain. Uk weather mogs shitholes where its blazing hot 24/7 need ac and can't go.outside
you sound familiar lmaooo

• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese and Deleted member 68779
My plan is
Finish uni, learn a high value skill, trading whatever sales whatever
Hopefully land a job somewhere like America as LA is my dream place to live, or Dubai
Something remote in sales
dubai is full of whores

• +1
Reactions: zubin
Our country is actually fucked man

- Stagnated Low Wages
- Rising cost of living
- Women are ugly
- Weather is shit

View attachment 2947304

Our PM is a retard who wants to place national service

Our next PM will be benefits dick sucker who wont tackle the stagnated low fucking wages more likely we'll get taxed more to fund all his fucking BS

OMG get me out this dog shit nation
No choice but to leave

• Woah
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: zubin, UrGirlsMcm and try2beme
i like aila donovan

Go to work in Germany like it's the 1970s.

Unless every Labour MP is exposed as part of a child grooming sex cult theres no way they're gonna lose.

And tbh 20% of Tories will just never vote for a curry.
IDK why UKcels keep coping that having a labour govt will do shit for them. We have been run into the ground way too long for any regime to make a difference.

• +1
Reactions: zubin, UrGirlsMcm and SecularIslamist
Learn spanish or italian and move to the corresponding countries. Try Australia if you dont care about your closest countries being New Zealand and fucking Indonesia

• +1
Reactions: zubin