UKcels, what licences/courses/certificates can I do to start getting paid £15/hr+

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

195cm midget
title, rn all i've got in mind is security, which involves getting an SIA badge for cctv and door supervisor and on average having those here pays 15/hr, but what are some other things I could do to get paid that much, imo 15 an hour is the start of making alright money, only if you are frugal and live with parents, but I digress, plase help bhais.

Preferably nothing that requires rlly good grades or anything like that beforehand.

• +1
Reactions: zubin, Ricky212, likenesss and 2 others
hope you find what you need bhai wishing you success

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and <6PSLcel
bump, i'm also interested. CBA working min wage.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
You haven't even stated your interests for us to get an idea.

• +1
You haven't even stated your interests for us to get an idea.
i'll do whatever, so long as it pays 15 or more, but like I said it has to be from something that I can do a license or course for, since I kinda fucked up my A levels and so im not going to uni for the time being.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and zubin
i'll do whatever, so long as it pays 15 or more, but like I said it has to be from something that I can do a license or course for, since I kinda fucked up my A levels and so im not going to uni for the time being.
How was ur alevels, I’m doing them now

• +1
How was ur alevels, I’m doing them now
well at first I was doing alr in the first few months of first year, then I got blackpilled and my motivation for everything completely went out the window, It's basically over, im gonna have to self study and retake them next year or the year after.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Patient A, optimisticzoomer and 3 others
well at first I was doing alr in the first few months of first year, then I got blackpilled and my motivation for everything completely went out the window, It's basically over, im gonna have to self study and retake them next year or the year after.
bro… do you know how long self-studying and retaking your a levels would be :lul: i would rather kill myself. honestly sell drugs before you even think about retaking your a levels

• +1
Reactions: aussiecel, owlofathena and <6PSLcel
bro… do you know how long self-studying and retaking your a levels would be :lul: i would rather kill myself. honestly sell drugs before you even think about retaking your a levels
that's why im only gonna do like 1 or 2 at first init, im putting off uni anyways because i need to ascend first.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
I’m hoping I get into Warwick, gotta lock in fr

• +1
I’m hoping I get into Warwick, gotta lock in fr
ye gl bhai, don't get too blackpilled to the point where you pretty much do nothing for 2 years and ruin your life cuz of it like I did.

• +1
Reactions: zubin
ye gl bhai, don't get too blackpilled to the point where you pretty much do nothing for 2 years and ruin your life cuz of it like I did.
nah I won’t (probably) just gotta do the rest of my exams, slave wage for chinks and boom I’m done

• +1
Bricklayer bhai

• +1
Do a degree apprenticeship. You don’t really need high grades.

• +1
Got my yr 10 mocks next week I'm finished

• Hmm...
hmmm, whats a good one to do ?
Finance, accounting, tech. Things that can give you a good qualification like the ACA, CFA ect

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Jfl what a retard

not my fault i was born ugly
Blackpill isn't even real
You act as though u didn't know looks mattered before you "got blackpilled"

• +1
yeah well what's done is unfortunately done, how can i improve my situation from here on out ?
Look for an apprenticeship probably
You're not gonna get any decent jobs with no degree or not even good A levels

You might earn less on apprenticeship to begin with but probably more after that

• Hmm...
Look for an apprenticeship probably
You're not gonna get any decent jobs with no degree or not even good A levels

You might earn less on apprenticeship to begin with but probably more after that
is it even worth retaking a levels at this point ?

is it even worth retaking a levels at this point ?
Depends what u wanna do
For lots of things u can just do apprenticeship route
Treat it like an alternative to uni rather than alternative to work, so even tho u won't earn that much during it, the alternative would be earning nothing at uni. Live with Ur parents during it

If u wanna do something u need a degree for then retake

If u can retake this year, do that anyway tbh

• Hmm...
how much do they get paid ?
Like the really good ones who r active £17 an hour upwards
My friend is a bricklayer, but he is a curry and only does jobs for rich people
£500 per job minimum takes him 3 hours

• +1
Reactions: BBCFactory and <6PSLcel
Like the really good ones who r active £17 an hour upwards
My friend is a bricklayer, but he is a curry and only does jobs for rich people
£500 per job minimum takes him 3 hours
Damn that’s rlly good in this shit country, especially if you live with parents and only have to pay like 200 for rent, I’ll definitely check that out

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
Damn that’s rlly good in this shit country, especially if you live with parents and only have to pay like 200 for rent, I’ll definitely check that out
Yeah do that, if not then u can always work at a club, if ur attractive so MTN+ and not an autist, clubs like chinawhite will employ u and u can make bank
I did this personally this year lmao even tho autists on this forum call me a LTN

• +1
Yeah do that, if not then u can always work at a club, if ur attractive so MTN+ and not an autist, clubs like chinawhite will employ u and u can make bank
“If you’re attractive” I’m barely a low mtn 😭

• +1
“If you’re attractive” I’m barely a low mtn 😭
Doesn’t matter
U should know the BP is almost non-existent in the UK, be NT, have some “fit features” dress NT and u will find success

• +1
Reactions: BBCFactory
Doesn’t matter
U should know the BP is almost non-existent in the UK, be NT, have some “fit features” dress NT and u will find success
Idk about that tbh, I hear this all the time online but when I go outside and observe people it’s always high mtns with girls and big friend groups

• +1
Idk about that tbh, I hear this all the time online but when I go outside and observe people it’s always high mtns with girls and big friend groups
That’s to the naked eye mate,
High mtn on this site is considered over, irl not, anyone can go from low mtn to high mtn, difference between low mtn and high mtn usually isn’t due to psl features lmao it’s probs due to just like basic grooming or haircut jfl

• +1
Also uni is law too
Look at my thread on my account about when I went club,

• +1
That’s to the naked eye mate,
High mtn on this site is considered over, irl not, anyone can go from low mtn to high mtn, difference between low mtn and high mtn usually isn’t due to psl features lmao it’s probs due to just like basic grooming or haircut jfl
In most cases yes, but for my face in particular that’s not the case unfortunately, but I do agree that’s what holds most people back

• +1
Uni is law for what, making decent money ?
No, enjoying urself, slaying, I’m at uni rn tbf and I do make decent money, I leveraged my club job during freshers to meet some chads now they pmo to trading
Get in early learn it
Within 6 months if ur dedicated u will make extra 100-200 a week

• +1
No, enjoying urself, slaying, I’m at uni rn tbf and I do make decent money, I leveraged my club job during freshers to meet some chads now they pmo to trading
Get in early learn it
“Pmo to trading” sorry I’m retarded what does that mean ?

• +1
Get in early learn it
Also u need to be NT for this stuff, I’m not at all whatsoever, I have an extremely robotic gait and don’t relate to normies in any way

• +1
“Pmo to trading” sorry I’m retarded what does that mean ?
They pmo = put me on
They baso told me like this is good to learn and helped me basically

• Woah
Also u need to be NT for this stuff, I’m not at all whatsoever, I have an extremely robotic gait and don’t relate to normies in any way
There is a thread on here I’m sure about NTmaxxing
It is actually VERY helpful

• +1
that's why im only gonna do like 1 or 2 at first init, im putting off uni anyways because i need to ascend first.
I would recommend you do something at college that leads to university instead of retaking A levels unless you want to be a doctor since a levels will get you there quicker. Most engineering stuff you get at college for example computer science as well.

• +1
Get your drivers license first before you start thinking about any jobs. You could do Uber eats, delivery/truck driver. You could also do an apprenticeship since you will be getting payed while you are doing it. You could join the police.

• +1
Reactions: BBCFactory and <6PSLcel
@<6PSLcel why you huhh me?

• +1
Get your drivers license first before you start thinking about any jobs. You could do Uber eats, delivery/truck driver. You could also do an apprenticeship since you will be getting payed while you are doing it. You could join the police.
Yeah about that, my eyes are kinda fucked and I’m waiting for a consultation to see if they can be fixed

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena

Users who are viewing this thread

Back