UKcels who are you voting for?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
That manlet curry just announced an election. with the worst polls in 25 years lmao.

That fucking manlet curry isn't gonna win. There's a good 10% of Tory voters who will just never vote for a curry so they're already starting from a -10% handicap :feelskek:
I'd like Reform or Britain First to perform well and get an MP or two, they will get my vote. Civil war inshallah. This country needs to fall. It's already on the decline, it may as well fall off a cliff. The Caliphate shall rise in it's ashes inshallah

Islamic Republic of Britainistan by 2050 inshalla

@JohnDoe @moggathon @ggg.tv🤫 @Xtra @Hardrada

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Xangsane, 5'7 zoomer and 10 others
Idk all the options are kinda shit maybe reformed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690, 5'7 zoomer, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
That manlet curry just announced an election. with the worst polls in 25 years lmao.

That fucking manlet curry isn't gonna win. There's a good 10% of Tory voters who will just never vote for a curry so they're already starting from a -10% handicap :feelskek:
I'd like Reform or Britain First to perform well and get an MP or two, they will get my vote. Civil war inshallah. This country needs to fall. It's already on the decline, it may as well fall off a cliff. The Caliphate shall rise in it's ashes inshallah
View attachment 2937502

Ion know. I don’t want my finger prints stolen from the voting paper/box and I don’t want them to think I believe in voting so no one. I’m also 35 so I’m not old enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and SecularIslamist
Ukcels let’s meet

• JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, SecularIslamist, wsada and 1 other person
This post has inspired me to vote for whoever wants the least ethnic immigration

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and optimisticzoomer
Get rid of the government, put sharia law as the law of the land, kaffirs all pay the jizya tax or face jail time, we put mohamed hoblos as the PM of the new Islamic british isles. Put rishi and his wife in a dungeon with convicted gay rapist niggers and throw away the key. New government sponsored virginity/hymen clinics all over the country to verify the purity/chastity of girls getting married, outlaw premarital sex. All foids MUST wear the hijab or face fines/islamic punishments. Government schemes to encourage kaffir women to migrate to europe.
Trannies and gays get sent to the top of big ben and thrown off which is publicly televised, bounties/rewards placed on any information that leads to the arrests of gays/trannies/delinquents (will lead to bounty hunters looking for gays). Banks to become muslim-compliant or face hefty fines and charges. No more two party system, only one sharia government that rules.
School system revamped, alongside the normal subjects, children will learn about Islam, mandatory teachings no exceptions. 1000 new mosques built all over the country, government sponsored to build the biggest mosque in all of Europe in London to signify the country as being the islamic beacon of faith and hope to the west.

Tell me i'm wrong buddy boyos

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, xegigi, SecularIslamist and 3 others
4150332_1716407183834.png

so basically you're voting between a jew and an indian

Attachments

• 1716407183834.png
    1716407183834.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and SecularIslamist
Jfl at voting either way they’ll just put a paki and curry in charge so when shit hits the fan all paki and currys will have no one else to blame but their own people and whites will have a reason to be even more racist to pakis and currys

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist

• JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, flippasav and Hardrada
Get rid of the government, put sharia law as the law of the land, kaffirs all pay the jizya tax or face jail time, we put mohamed hoblos as the PM of the new Islamic british isles. Put rishi and his wife in a dungeon with convicted gay rapist niggers and throw away the key. New government sponsored virginity/hymen clinics all over the country to verify the purity/chastity of girls getting married, outlaw premarital sex. All foids MUST wear the hijab or face fines/islamic punishments. Government schemes to encourage kaffir women to migrate to europe.
Trannies and gays get sent to the top of big ben and thrown off which is publicly televised, bounties/rewards placed on any information that leads to the arrests of gays/trannies/delinquents (will lead to bounty hunters looking for gays). Banks to become muslim-compliant or face hefty fines and charges. No more two party system, only one sharia government that rules.
School system revamped, alongside the normal subjects, children will learn about Islam, mandatory teachings no exceptions. 1000 new mosques built all over the country, government sponsored to build the biggest mosque in all of Europe in London to signify the country as being the islamic beacon of faith and hope to the west.

Tell me i'm wrong buddy boyos
Kill yourself asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65752 and Eternal_
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
4150332_1716407183834.png

View attachment 2937580

so basically you're voting between a jew and an indian
Jews are very clever folk, and run the country well

Anyway, politics is mostly for losers. I just care about policies to increase conservation, forest cover etc... "Worship Nature"

Humans are all stinky pajeets and dumb sluts who should be eradicated

• +1

Anyway, politics is mostly for losers. I just care about policies to increase conservation, forest cover etc... "Worship Nature"

:feelshaha:

run the country well for their own interests and their main interest is to kill all whites

the most natural person to vote for would be someone whos actually fucking british

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_
I just wanted to say—a sincere fuck you for never repping me comments, little chav faggot.
You’re a kaffir why would I ? Pay your jizzieya son

• Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist
ok? everyone knows that whats that got to do with anything
Idk, OP was just talking about Muslims, and Jews and Muslims hate each other

This idea Jews are evil is total nonsense. Jews are based in reality

• Ugh..
Reactions: LegitUser

LOL. JEW SPOTTED. FUCK OFF

Yep, opinion rejected

I'm not Jewish
You know Jews would kill 1000 non Jews for even a Jewish rapist. They are responsible for the downfall of all societies

• JFL
You know Jews would kill 1000 non Jews for even a Jewish rapist. They are responsible for the downfall of all societies
No, ethnics are

Ethnics are the ones breeding like rabbits and taking over

>Voting reform
>OP is curry

Over :feelsrope:

• +1
also jfl at thinking g this is my first account
Ok, send a screenshot of the signup confirmation email you had from your first account 👍:feelshaha:

no one is evil. theres no such thing as good and bad. its just that everyone acts based on their own interests. which is why you vote for one of your own

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xegigi and optimisticzoomer
no one is evil. theres no such thing as good and bad. its just that everyone acts based on their own interests. which is why you vote for one of your own
Jfl at aligning with a group
Most white British people are dumb as fuck and have very different values to me

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
Jfl at aligning with a group
Most white British people are dumb as fuck and have very different values to me
if i call myself a human being im not aligning myself with a group i am a human being. there are different races of human being i am a germanic european human being. its not a man-made group its natural.

their values are based on what the jewish controlled media wants them to be like

• JFL
if i call myself a human being im not aligning myself with a group i am a human being. there are different races of human being i am a germanic european human being. its not a man-made group its natural.

their values are based on what the jewish controlled media wants them to be like
Being white doesn't mean u have to agree with a white leader
That's the same mentality that leads to Muslims blindly following in the middle east

Being white doesn't mean u have to agree with a white leader
That's the same mentality that leads to Muslims blindly following in the middle east
It means you have to agree with your own race over any other

Muslim countries are some of the most natural and healthy places on earth because they follow nature wdym blindly following

• JFL
It means you have to agree with your own race over any other

Muslim countries are some of the most natural and healthy places on earth because they follow nature wdym blindly following
Muslim countries are an absolute disgrace and, despite wanting to, can't even progress as they are low IQ

That's why they all try and immigrate

• +1

View attachment 2937502

ALI MOOSE KHAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back