Ukraine & west vs Russia

DrunkenSailor

DrunkenSailor

Kraken
Who you want to win and why

Whats the best outcome to avoid further enslavement of the average pleb? Not that I care about these NPCs but I care about myself

Russia needs to lose finally

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad
Why would i even care about any of them?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion, TechnoBoss, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
I don't care about these Nazis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ominion and TechnoBoss
Why would i even care about any of them?
Cause sooner or later you’ll be forced to enroll and fight for some old cunts to keep their power and money

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ominion, fuxkdakikez, TechnoBoss and 3 others
Azov to win then take over Ukraine and link up with White Revolution Worldwide.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and gribsufer1
idk and idc leaning towards west just because i like western countries more and consume more of their media than russian obviously (they don't spread their media)

• +1
Reactions: ominion
Похуй

Cause sooner or later you’ll be forced to enroll and fight for some old cunts to keep their power and money
How do you know? Are you a prophet? Do you have insider information about the future?

• Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66

Whats the best outcome to avoid further enslavement of the average pleb? Not that I care about these NPCs but I care about myself
I want them both to lose

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
shut your bit ahh up nigguh

Russia is based. Death to the West.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Both trash

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and chaddyboi66
How do you know? Are you a prophet? Do you have insider information about the future?
Have you read the news lately? The west will do anything to kneel Russia. If Russia will be about to win the war in Ukraine, NATO will intervene. They’re already preparing the plebs for war.

i really dont care

Letting Putin save the face by reaching some kind of wider understanding and an ensuing stalemate is the only stable option really. But too many overly inflated egoes have been involved alas

Ukraine, the lesser of the two evils

Have you read the news lately? The west will do anything to kneel Russia. If Russia will be about to win the war in Ukraine, NATO will intervene. They’re already preparing the plebs for war.
Huh, still not enough to make me care.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, GabachoCopium and Deleted member 27066
Azov to win then take over Ukraine and link up with White Revolution Worldwide.
this is the right answer, Russia winning is ok o guess, but jew Ukraine is worst outcome

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
Ukraine and south west Russia share the same genotypes.

It would make more sense for west Russia to go into war against east Russia, seeing as their genotypes generally are vastly different.

Ukraine and south west Russia share the same genotypes.

It would make more sense for west Russia to go into war against east Russia, seeing as their genotypes generally are vastly different.
civic nationalism vs racial nationalism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Every faction in the West that I hate supports Ukraine. Redditors, Marvel soyboys, leftists, SJWs, covid lockdown and vaccine supporters, the political establishment, corporations, the LGBT movement, hysterical boomer liberal morons on Facebook and Quora, feminists, low-IQ normie NPCs, every single one of them. Regardless of the actual reality on the ground, "pro-Ukraine" and "leftist establishment shill who hates the West" for all intents and purposes are synonymous. So I guess Russia if I really had to choose, but I don't trust Putin either.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
civic nationalism vs racial nationalism
Civic nationalism makes no sense biologically. Retarded to go and die in war for a subhuman president 💀

• +1
Reactions: forevergraycel
whichever one has no jews

Ukraine and the west fighting against imperialism

> west
> fighting against imperialism

Pick one
They do russia invading to take terroity so imperialism. And west aiding Ukraine so fighting against imperialism

They do russia invading to take terroity so imperialism. And west aiding Ukraine so fighting against imperialism
Nvm just saw your title

Good bue

So you know I tell the truth
Yeah definitely

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF