Ukrainian moms discuss their experiences in Europe

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
"I want to find a foreign husband, but I already have kids, where do I look first and do they accept prior children?"
F73JMB7XwAASbSb

- Every single [mother] who has left [Ukraine] is already divorced and has a new partner (I’m talking about my acquaintances, girlfriends, relatives)
-- How did they find new boyfriends?
--- By being outside, going to language courses. One of my bridesmaids married a translator, the other - her landlord.
- My sister already had two kids… In Czechia she started going out with this Bulgarian man and she returned home [to Ukraine] with him.

F73JMCDW4AA9V0Y

- Help me figure this out: if your husbands suit you well back in Ukraine then why do you always divorce them when you leave for abroad? I’m not even talking about strained relationships in which women easily change their husbands for foreigners…
Are your love and affection for your husband worth that much less than a foreign man?
Do they see something special in Germans? I find them rude and their language is just… meh. But that’s just me, I couldn’t emigrate.
- You know, a relationship can be tolerable but there is always nuance. To look at this objectively and with the right scope, we need to look at it from the outside, which is exactly what has happened here to many.
Some got “inspired” and made a commitment to mend things, but some have realized that being single is easier.
I know someone who has left with two kids (a 1 yo and a 5 yo) and she told me just that: “I felt liberated, I no longer have a ‘third’ child”.
And this archetype is what attracts men, especially foreigners, our women are just that amazing!
I personally am one of those who chose to “mend things”, but I had many options on the side. This will be a collaborative project between me and my husband.

F73JMCAXwAAaTXI

- My friend left as the war started and within two months she had found a man. They’re going to marry.
- My acquaintance in Italy found a man, she has a grown 15 yo son.
- My acquaintance did. She’s satisfied with her life now, she was a divorcee.
- I left [Ukraine] but I couldn’t find one. I wasn’t really looking... but I think that I have to eventually.
- I found mine on Tinder in Britain. I was in Austria at that time but he came for me and took us in with my 6 yo son. Our daddy kicked us out and told me to find someone with citizenship and to stop annoying him, even though he was the one being annoying, which is why I viewed Tinder as my full time job, I went there with a purpose.

F73JMB9WsAA d T

- I’m in a situation where all of my friends and good acquaintances found men abroad and live with their families. Some had kids, one of them with a 5 yo son, one had twins…
There was this one single childless woman who ended her relationship right after leaving Ukraine and in just a few months she already had a new man.
Others were all single and they all met their significant others there.
-- I just want to know my chances at finding a man who's willing to accept my kids. I already met someone and he told me that he was against this and that nobody in Europe will take me in.
- Insane. The War has been here for more than one and a half years and our women all married foreigners and some were quick enough to start giving birth.
So many broken families… Now I understand why European women don’t like us so much. Some have war in mind, others want to marry foreigners.
- My friend with three kids found a man and called her husband to tell him that she fell in love on the phone. He went nuts.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 444, slavicpsycho and Debetro
"I want to find a foreign husband, but I already have kids, where do I look first and do they accept prior children?"
View attachment 2479472

- Every single [mother] who has left [Ukraine] is already divorced and has a new partner (I’m talking about my acquaintances, girlfriends, relatives)
-- How did they find new boyfriends?
--- By being outside, going to language courses. One of my bridesmaids married a translator, the other - her landlord.

- My sister already had two kids… In Czechia she started going out with this Bulgarian man and she returned home [to Ukraine] with him.

View attachment 2479473

- Help me figure this out: if your husbands suit you well back in Ukraine then why do you always divorce them when you leave for abroad? I’m not even talking about strained relationships in which women easily change their husbands for foreigners…
Are your love and affection for your husband worth that much less than a foreign man?
Do they see something special in Germans? I find them rude and their language is just… meh. But that’s just me, I couldn’t emigrate.

- You know, a relationship can be tolerable but there is always nuance. To look at this objectively and with the right scope, we need to look at it from the outside, which is exactly what has happened here to many.
Some got “inspired” and made a commitment to mend things, but some have realized that being single is easier.
I know someone who has left with two kids (a 1 yo and a 5 yo) and she told me just that: “I felt liberated, I no longer have a ‘third’ child”.
And this archetype is what attracts men, especially foreigners, our women are just that amazing!
I personally am one of those who chose to “mend things”, but I had many options on the side. This will be a collaborative project between me and my husband.

View attachment 2479474

- My friend left as the war started and within two months she had found a man. They’re going to marry.

- My acquaintance in Italy found a man, she has a grown 15 yo son.

- My acquaintance did. She’s satisfied with her life now, she was a divorcee.

- I left [Ukraine] but I couldn’t find one. I wasn’t really looking... but I think that I have to eventually.

- I found mine on Tinder in Britain. I was in Austria at that time but he came for me and took us in with my 6 yo son. Our daddy kicked us out and told me to find someone with citizenship and to stop annoying him, even though he was the one being annoying, which is why I viewed Tinder as my full time job, I went there with a purpose.

View attachment 2479475

- I’m in a situation where all of my friends and good acquaintances found men abroad and live with their families. Some had kids, one of them with a 5 yo son, one had twins…
There was this one single childless woman who ended her relationship right after leaving Ukraine and in just a few months she already had a new man.
Others were all single and they all met their significant others there.
-- I just want to know my chances at finding a man who's willing to accept my kids. I already met someone and he told me that he was against this and that nobody in Europe will take me in.

- Insane. The War has been here for more than one and a half years and our women all married foreigners and some were quick enough to start giving birth.
So many broken families… Now I understand why European women don’t like us so much. Some have war in mind, others want to marry foreigners.

= My friend with three kids found a man and called her husband to tell him that she fell in love on the phone. He went nuts.

Too much text

Didn’t you know?

Part of being a married man is being a cuck

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23239, BoredPrince and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Ukranian women fog western feminist bitches into the grave, so not suprised

Every EE women dreams of migrating to the west and marrying a western man. Slavoidpill is very harsh

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Deleted member 26859
They are secretly loving this war. Every cuck and fellow foid in the West lavishes attention upon them to virtue signal and they can go to any rich Western Euro country and immediately start fucking Germanic Chads. Meanwhile slav subhumans rot in the trenches of Bakhmut. Brootal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lil truecel, Krakowski, Trilogy and 2 others
Didn’t you know?

Part of being a married man is being a cuck
Why is being married as a man is cuck?

I know Leonardo, sean opry, barrett all are volcel why?

These are all women with husbands who didn't marry for looks btw

Never settle, if the opportunity arises, your wife would abandon you without a second thought

• +1
Reactions: Yung, EggKing, 444 and 2 others
brutal reality

hypergamy

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Chadelite
My sister already had two kids… In Czechia she started going out with this Bulgarian man and she returned home [to Ukraine] with him
@URL code

• JFL
Reactions: URL code
Imagine all the teenage Ukranian refugees stumbling upon BBC in France and UK. Absolutely kino