UKsarms - legit?

Lust

Lust

Crowned
Joined
Jul 1, 2022
Posts
1,521
Reputation
2,595
I need to buy a rad140 cycle for myself. I am looking at 2 vendors - receptorchem and uksarms. I know that receptorchem is really legit but im not sure about UKSarms. Their sarms are cheaper than ones from receptorchem. 180 euro for receptorchem and 150 euro for UKSarms for the same stuff pretty much.
 
I need to buy a rad140 cycle for myself. I am looking at 2 vendors - receptorchem and uksarms. I know that receptorchem is really legit but im not sure about UKSarms. Their sarms are cheaper than ones from receptorchem. 180 euro for receptorchem and 150 euro for UKSarms for the same stuff pretty much.
ye bro
 

Similar threads

xtended
Replies
3
Views
35
greekstatue
greekstatue
E
Replies
3
Views
67
eagertolearnngrow
E
narrowkid
Replies
8
Views
48
emmo8007_
emmo8007_
I
Replies
6
Views
67
ilikepeps
I
I
Replies
4
Views
42
ilikepeps
I

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top