ultimate blackpill for me

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
That mean i'm trully ugly and this were the best pics of me. I wonder what would she write if he sended her my worst pics. It truly never begun for me.
Received 1404329393069448

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 632, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
bro I know you will say cope and don't believe me but I honestly think you are not that bad looking and you have potential.

Yes your skin is not that great but you can fix that. Get tretinoin or something similar.

You are tall, white, have good eye area and good hair. You should also hit the gym. I'm saying this because I'm 100% certain that it's not over for you and you can looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
"he's alright", is a nice way of saying you're ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 3043, Peachy and 1 other person
bro I know you will say cope and don't believe me but I honestly think you are not that bad looking and you have potential.

Yes your skin is not that great but you can fix that. Get tretinoin or something similar.

You are tall, white, have good eye area and good hair. You should also hit the gym. I'm saying this because I'm 100% certain that it's not over for you and you can looksmax.
if i had good eyes she would write about them not ehh it's alright. Look how she reacted no mr norwood. He have preety eyes. With me? She loughed abut that could he model question. If i was gl she would write something like this ''he's really gl, i could date him''

Skin failos you so hard

"he's alright", is a nice way of saying you're ugly.
add ehh to that and this emoji of lough
@TsarTsar444 could you ask this foid if i was gl with better skin?
Skin failos you so hard
she would propably write ''he's gl, his skin is a little off but he can improve it and be very gl'' if i was gl

if i had good eyes she would write about them not ehh it's alright. Look how she reacted no mr norwood. He have preety eyes. With me? She loughed abut that could he model question. If i was gl she would write something like this ''he's really gl, i could date him''
All I'm saying is that if you don't even try to fix your skin and maybe gain some muscle mass, you are volcel, you can looksmax, you are white and tall

youre so annoying

Can you show me where she complimented him

You’re tall, white and lean ergo a volcel

• WTF
Reactions: Pietrosiek
>Can he model
>Sends extremely autistic photo from his basement

bruh

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: UsernameRequired
Fix your skin and learn to take a photo that doesn't involve you looking deeply and seriously into the soul of the observer. You aren't bad looking at all.

I’ve seen pics of you. You’re good looking. I bet you can slay on tinder
I tried it and got few matches with ugly foids and landwhales haha

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I don’t get any matches

See you’re good looking
Ok i'm gl becouse i can fuck ugly foids lol. If i was gl i could fuck averge foids.
Thanks. Didn't see that. Tbh maybe she only thinks he looks ok because he looks like her brother?
Cope. If he mogs me without hair it's trully over for me.

• +1
Reactions: gaypharoah
I tried it and got few matches with ugly foids and landwhales haha
If I had to give advice it'd be add photos where you are in social situations and look naturally happy, those seem to be the most generic and surprisingly eye catching photos, but make it clear who you are of course. For your actual looks you need to clear up your skin stop trying to squint for hood maybe lose just a bit of bfp and try to smile (Or at least not look that serious or angry in photos).

If I had to give advice it'd be add photos where you are in social situations and look naturally happy, those seem to be the most generic and surprisingly eye catching photos, but make it clear who you are of course. For your actual looks you need to clear up your skin stop trying to squint for hood maybe lose just a bit of bfp and try to smile (Or at least not look that serious or angry in photos).
I don't have pics with social situations jfl. How someone like me could have them. I Have ugly smile btw. I want to look like high t intimidating guy but i end up looking like aspie retard
Be grateful someone finds you attractive. Cuck
Ok i will puke during sex from disgust.

I don't have pics with social situations jfl. How someone like me could have them. I Have ugly smile btw. I want to look like high t intimidating guy but i end up looking like aspie retard
You need to manage your emotional baggage then. Not having a group of guy friends is how you talk into a pit of depression. Bros are so so so much more important than hoes. Hoes come later. Ik this is looksmax but honestly the only reason you aren't slaying atm is because no confidence or personality.

Ok i will puke during sex from disgust.
Are you gay?

Last edited: