Ultimate College Archetype: Jacob Elordi vs Laurence Coke (Half Curry Model)

Who Outslays

• Total voters
Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
Jacob Elordi 6'5 (Prototype Jock)

Tumblr d74d5006169d44dd1be424dc470c9f20 c97f37b1 500

Laurence Coke 6'2 (Pretty Boy/ Sometimes Maesthetic)

FluidInferiorKudu size restricted

Both hover around 6 PSL and both seem boneless pretty types or angular maesthetic depending on the lighting and angles.
If both these niggas were at a frat party, who would the Stacy's go for? (Assume same status though)

@StrangerDanger @VicMackey @Biiyo03 @Preston @germanlooks @Korea @Biggdink @AscendingHero

Attachments

• 1645212913001.png
    1645212913001.png
    113.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1645212858219.png
    1645212858219.png
    241.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1645212758288.png
    1645212758288.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, JL~, Korea and 5 others
Latter prolly but they have the same smv as irl 10s

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, WhiteGoodman, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
Elordi is 5-5.25 psl anyway not 6

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3946, Deleted member 14160, AscendingHero and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, WhiteGoodman, Deleted member 3946 and 1 other person
Anybody who picks the chadpreet is just not being honest with themselves. Elordi appeal mogs him to the dirt.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greeneyes, FailedNormieManlet, adotsdot and 2 others
Hard decision ngl.
But I go overall for elordi because of the 3 inch height difference and I guess he has more mass appeal.
Just facially the other guy mogs

• +1
Reactions: greeneyes, FailedNormieManlet, bwrauycnee and 6 others
Anybody who picks the chadpreet is just not being honest with themselves. Elordi appeal mogs him to the dirt.
hes doesnt look indian tbh

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 7580 and 4 others

View attachment 1550360View attachment 1550364View attachment 1550368

View attachment 1550372View attachment 1550376View attachment 1550386

View attachment 1550402View attachment 1550397View attachment 1550399

View attachment 1550400View attachment 1550407View attachment 1550412

Both hover around 6 PSL and both seem boneless pretty types or angular maesthetic depending on the lighting and angles.
If both these niggas were at a frat party, who would the Stacy's go for? (Assume same status though)

@StrangerDanger @VicMackey @Biiyo03 @Preston @germanlooks @Korea @Biggdink @AscendingHero
Both have tera smvs.

Coke is slightly higher PSL and has more exotic coloring.

Elordi is a giga height frame mogger.

It's close imo overall.

• +1
Reactions: greeneyes, germanlooks and Deleted member 14160
Hard decision ngl.
But I go overall for elordi because of the 3 inch height difference and I guess he has more mass appeal.
Yea basically this

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Elordi is literally incel if he were 5’8. Laurence can still slay if he would wake up as a Manlet tmrw

Laurence mogs that fetal alcohol ridden soy cuck

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Mastermind, Xangsane and 2 others
Hard decision ngl.
I'd rather be Elordi tbh. He just looks more impressive to me as a guy

• +1
Reactions: JL~, germanlooks and AscendingHero
Elordi is literally incel if he were 5’8. Laurence can still slay if he would wake up as a Manlet tmrw

Laurence mogs that fetal alcohol ridden soy cuck
Jfl at this forum. Elordi has a chadlite face, he'd slay at 5'8 for sure. I have a friend who looks like him but nordic thats 5'5 that gets laid @volcelfatcel has seen him

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Madhate, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 16834
Elordi is 5-5.25 psl anyway not 6
5 psl is harsh af tho no, implies he barely chadlite? I'm not the biggest fan of his face but I'd say at least over 5.5 in some pics

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Yea basically this
Hard decision ngl.

@ForeverRecession

Elordi gets exposed as a perma ugly fetal alcohol ridden cuck when you morph him

DDF524FB 5BF7 429A B4F1 3AA29FFA9044

AB34A70C AF4C 403D B36F C89E76EC8133

200k Girls laughing at his subhumanity in the comments Jfl

Elordi has a UGLY face. No amount of media halo or height coping will convince me otherwise

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Effortless, Xangsane, MaxillaMaxing and 3 others
hes doesnt look indian tbh
Nah he looks Indian. Bear in mind I do think he facially mogs Elordi but Elordi is taller, with bigger frame/body and he's white. Foids are going to pick him over the half Indian and the votes choosing the half Indian aren't being honest or they are misunderstanding what OP is asking

@VicMackey ^^^^

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, MaxillaMaxing, AscendingHero and 2 others
Foids would go for elordi bc jbw and height even though the chadpreet mogs him to death

@ForeverRecession

Elordi gets exposed as a perma ugly fetal alcohol ridden cuck when you morph him

View attachment 1550445
View attachment 1550447

200k Girls laughing at his subhumanity in the comments Jfl

Elordi has a UGLY face. No amount of media halo or height coping will convince me otherwise

Not one of the comments is saying the morph looks better. It's just jarring to see the morph and then immediately back to seeing Elordi's face. Elordi is a mogger which is why he has as many TikTok's made about him. Jfl look at the YouTube edits

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Nah he looks Indian. Bear in mind I do think he facially mogs Elordi but Elordi is taller, with bigger frame/body and he's white. Foids are going to pick him over the half Indian and the votes choosing the half Indian aren't being honest or they are misunderstanding what OP is asking
He has a better, higher appeal pheno than elordi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 16834
Not one of the comments is saying the morph looks better. It's just jarring to see the morph and then immediately back to seeing Elordi's face. Elordi is a mogger which is why he has as many TikTok's made about him. Jfl look at the YouTube edits

Cope the morph exposes him as an inbred looking nct ridden cuck. Comments calling him a jump scare nigga :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834
Holy shit huge difference. He's riding on super famous halo rn

Yes tall white and above average lower third. That is it. 5psl tops everything considered.

Put him next to Maher and it will truly reveal how much of a abused nct ridden rat that he truly is

Hate this faggot so much bc he’s legit ugly as sin and has a Uber punchable gay face

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 14160
He has a better, higher appeal pheno than elordi
Literally man. If I hadn't called him half curry, people would think of him as tanned exotic.
Gold skin with colored eyes losing to pale black eyed guy because he's white? My fookin arse even anglo saxon @alienmaxxer sees thru the cope

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 16346, AscendingHero and 1 other person
He's not white so no.
Again no comment is saying the morph looks better

A negroid riding Elordis nct ridden dick stfu he’s ugly as sin compared to Laurence

He's not white so no.

A negroid riding Elordis nct ridden dick stfu he’s ugly as sin compared to Laurence
Laurence mogs and Elordi still has more appeal. Both things can be true.

Second guy is mulatto not Indian

I can't imagine a woman at a club seeing Laurence and passing him over for Elordi because he isn't fully white. I can only see elordi outslaying with women who have a larger preference for height

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 3946 and AscendingHero
nigga i know u picked Laurence coke cus u look like him :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 14160
Second guy is mulatto not Indian

Nope his mom is ethnic and I remember him posting his dad on his insta once he is blue eyed blonde

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I can't imagine a woman at a club seeing Laurence and passing him over for Elordi because he isn't fully white. I can only see elordi outslaying with women who have a larger preference for height
Foids are racist and Elordi passes the looks threshold and more. He's also going to height and frame mog Laurence hard. Your only hope is believing foids won't be racist

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: JL~, AscendingHero and Deleted member 14160
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member 16275

Yeah bc Elordi is part of the media funnel jfl at letting the joos dictate what’s attractive. Next you’ll say a literal tranny is attractive bc muh media muh appeal.

He has insane appeal due to height. At 6’5 he is hard to mog IRL. But just for a experiment make both Laurence and Elordi 5’8. Elordi would be a permavirgin bc his face truly is nothing compared to prettyboy Laurence.

And stop coping with girls. We all know if Laurence was in a blockbuster tier show with insane social media halo he would be getting praised even harder than Elordi.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
But just for a experiment make both Laurence and Elordi 5’8.
So basically play the 'if' game :forcedsmile:

The reality is Elordi is white, with a chadlite to Chad face, who's also 6'5 with great frame to boost. He fits the white jock archetype in ways Laurence obviously cannot. You can cope all you want but Elordi would out slay him hard.

We all know if Laurence was in a blockbuster tier show with insane social media halo he would be getting praised even harder than Elordi.
The 'if' game again

Basically you are relying on hypotheticals. Elordi would out slay. Get over it.

• Ugh..

View attachment 1550360View attachment 1550364View attachment 1550368

View attachment 1550372View attachment 1550376View attachment 1550386

View attachment 1550402View attachment 1550397View attachment 1550399

View attachment 1550400View attachment 1550407View attachment 1550412

The second appeal mog the FIRST despite bones, he is exotic Strijd level of SMV with insane harmony, ask girls u will see

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 16834
Foids are racist and Elordi passes the looks threshold and more. He's also going to height and frame mog Laurence hard. Your only hope is believing foids won't be racist

More ramblings from this projecting negroid.

Jfl if you think a light eyed HALF white chad isn’t WhITe eNoUgH.

Muh racism when the other faggot has literally shit colored eyes jfl at your pea brain. They need to ban regarded faggots from this forum

D338C872 A713 4318 84C0 238DC2879B96

Girls on TikTok drooling over the ethnic with colored eyes and not one comment about the white dude. But WhYte. Delusion is strong with this negroid.

Muh outslay. No shit he’s 6’5. He would kill at a club but so would a ugly Dominican who is jacked and 6’5. Height and frame are Uber important for club setting
Make a tinder with both of their faces. The prettyboy with light eyes mogs hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, AscendingHero and Mrinfinityx

Muh racism when the other faggot has literally shit colored eyes jfl at your pea brain. They need to ban regarded faggots from this forum

View attachment 1550487

Girls on TikTok drooling over the ethnic with colored eyes and not one comment about the white dude. But WhYte. Delusion is strong with this negroid.

Muh outslay. No shit he’s 6’5. He would kill at a club but so would a ugly Dominican who is jacked and 6’5. Height and frame are Uber important for club setting
Make a tinder with both of their faces. The prettyboy with light eyes mogs hard.
Proof than PSL and jaw is law is cope, if u don't have harmony NT eye area to begin with u are fucker even as a bone mogger, plenty of examples on this site

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834

View attachment 1550487

People with colored eyes aren't ethnic lol.

View attachment 1550487

U can fraud a Jaw with surgery to improve ur PSL but u can't do the same with SMV as pheno coloring harmony eye area symmetry

• +1
Proof than PSL and jaw is law is cope, if u don't have harmony NT eye area to begin with u are fucker even as a bone mogger, plenty of examples on this site

Jaw is always law but without harmony and facial averageness you will always be a subject of ridicule

Proof: 200k people laughing at Elordi calling his real face a jump scare on TikTok. Jfl if you think the prettyboy with insane harmony would ever get roasted like that

This self hating negroid @Frank Jack is incapable of any rational dissertation beyond his JOO filled pea head. He thinks girls saying they would prefer the real Elordi isn’t massive virtue signaling. Guess what frank boy they say the same thing about RYAN gosling morphs who is ugly as sin. So does that make Ryan’s actual ugly face attractive ? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 14160, AscendingHero and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Biiyo03 and Deleted member 16834
Jaw is always law but without harmony and facial averageness you will always be a subject of ridicule

Proof: 200k people laughing at Elordi calling his real face a jump scare on TikTok. Jfl if you think the prettyboy with insane harmony would ever get roasted like that

This self hating negroid @Frank Jack is incapable of any rational dissertation beyond his JOO filled pea head. He thinks girls saying they would prefer the real Elordi isn’t massive virtue signaling. Guess what frank boy they say the same thing about RYAN gosling morphs who is ugly as sin. So does that make Ryan’s actual ugly face attractive ? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
They cope with hooded eyes but there are aspie robotic and don't HAVE a lot of SMV, just takes the Cavill pill with his trustworthy features

Despite O Pry this giga 7 PSL god lacking SMV who get roasted by girls all day long, I taked the SMV and I am glad to finally see the truth

2750797 EEF7601D 7CB6 4C76 A0D9 D308F8CE7EEB

Screenshot 20220218 214455 comandroidchrome

Meanwhile Cavill "cuck" eyes but NT making all genders suck him off even PSL autists

B7d1670ad2c8ba7dae2fea433bd5116a

• +1
Laurence facially mogs but picked Elordi because of the stats

• +1
They cope with hooded eyes but there are aspie robotic and don't HAVE a lot of SMV, just takes the Cavill pill with his trustworthy features

Despite O Pry this giga 7 PSL god lacking SMV who get roasted by girls all day long, I taked the SMV and I am glad to finally see the truth

View attachment 1550522
View attachment 1550523

Meanwhile Cavill "cuck" eyes but NT making all genders suck him off even PSL autists

View attachment 1550524

Autists like to cope with focusing on unfixable falios so they can LDAR without feeling guilty.

Cavil mogs opry from womb to tomb.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and AscendingHero

Users who are viewing this thread

Back