Ultimate College Archetype: Jacob Elordi vs Laurence Coke (Half Curry Model)

Who Outslays

• Total voters
Jaw is always law but without harmony and facial averageness you will always be a subject of ridicule

Proof: 200k people laughing at Elordi calling his real face a jump scare on TikTok. Jfl if you think the prettyboy with insane harmony would ever get roasted like that

This self hating negroid @Frank Jack is incapable of any rational dissertation beyond his JOO filled pea head. He thinks girls saying they would prefer the real Elordi isn’t massive virtue signaling. Guess what frank boy they say the same thing about RYAN gosling morphs who is ugly as sin. So does that make Ryan’s actual ugly face attractive ? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
I've stopped arguing with that tard. looks like im not the only one noticing his retarded takes @Korea @germanlooks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, germanlooks, Deleted member 14160 and 2 others
I've stopped arguing with that tard. looks like im not the only one noticing his retarded takes @Korea @germanlooks

Probably one of the most retarded users I’ve came across

Literally just said a chad with blue eyes and tanned skin will be subject to racism bc he isn’t white enough.

I’ve said the same thing before to get a rise out of Italian cells on here but the difference was I was fully joking and taking the piss. This guy is mentally abused and a projecting negroid at its finest.

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, germanlooks, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
I’ve said the same thing before to get a rise out of Italian cells on here but the difference was I was fully joking and taking the piss. This guy is mentally abused and a projecting negroid at its finest.
It's obscene tbh, the definition of a projecting wannabe "bruce wayne" as he would say jfl

Just go thru his posting hisyory, incredibly retarded user, it's no wonder most of his posts are jfled even when hes serious lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, germanlooks, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
How is the even close?
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Eldori has O'pry tier asymmetry.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834
The first one just looks better I feel like he would get all the girls.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
I'd eat Jacob's ass
no homo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Jfl at this forum. Elordi has a chadlite face, he'd slay at 5'8 for sure. I have a friend who looks like him but nordic thats 5'5 that gets laid @volcelfatcel has seen him
Your friend legit looks like Brett maverick but better

Your friend legit looks like Brett maverick but better
Nah maverick mogs him hard. His eye shape and brows mog my friend's to death, just worse colour

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Jacob Elordi 6'5 (Prototype Jock)

View attachment 1550360View attachment 1550364View attachment 1550368

View attachment 1550372View attachment 1550376View attachment 1550386

Laurence Coke 6'2 (Pretty Boy/ Sometimes Maesthetic)

View attachment 1550402View attachment 1550397View attachment 1550399

View attachment 1550400View attachment 1550407View attachment 1550412

Both hover around 6 PSL and both seem boneless pretty types or angular maesthetic depending on the lighting and angles.
If both these niggas were at a frat party, who would the Stacy's go for? (Assume same status though)

@StrangerDanger @VicMackey @Biiyo03 @Preston @germanlooks @Korea @Biggdink @AscendingHero
Laurence PSL and aproachability wise while Elordi takes the dark triad SMV cake

This one is close asf

Foids would go for elordi bc jbw and height even though the chadpreet mogs him to death
jbw bruh the other guy isnt curry and he has better coloring

Absolutely fucking not
Second guy mogs Elordi to destruction
3" cannot spare him from the facemog

First looks better even from the face alone

Height takes it at their level of attractiveness

Users who are viewing this thread

Back