Ultimate coloring + internal UV protection guide (references and doses)

Dastan

Dastan

Bronze
First I wanna mention why I don’t recommend MT2:
(If you already taking it, don’t feel offended and justify the risks of taking by replying “you are just pussy” to this thread)

IMG 5243

What I recommend is nutritional approach, which is safe and includes such additional skin benefits as anti-aging via internal photoprotection, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties:

IMG 5244

Sidenote: mix turmeric powder with black pepper powder for better absorption.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, Ryldoo IS COPING and N1666
(If you already taking it, don’t feel offended and justify the risks of taking by replying “you are just pussy” to this thread)

View attachment 3043993

What I recommend is nutritional approach, which is safe and includes such additional skin benefits as anti-aging via internal photoprotection, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties:

View attachment 3044001

Just eat wild nettles and salmon falls tbh

Anyway good thread

View attachment 3043993

View attachment 3044001

besides the tumeric powder, do you recommend taking all three supplements? i’ve heard people say to only take 2 of them depending on your natural skin tone. would taking all 3 yield the best results?

also what are your recommendations for specific brands of listed sups? which brands do you take?

besides the tumeric powder, do you recommend taking all three supplements? i’ve heard people say to only take 2 of them depending on your natural skin tone. would taking all 3 yield the best results?
I’d say take all 3