ULTIMATE COPES GUIDE - VIDEO GAMES, ENTERTAINMENT, MONEY, FOOD, ETC.

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Kraken
I've been seeing a lot of people getting the "black pill blues recently". So its prompted me to make this. This is the ultimate guide for coping.

First off, what is a cope? A cope is what takes your mind off of reality temporarily to help you feel better about your shitty situation. Whatever that may be. That may be your dating life, financial situation, etc. But it is a good life tool if used wisely. Everybody has to use them whether they admit it or not. Even Chad himself. His cope is just having sex with women.

Ok so lets list off the best ones that I've discovered with descriptions:

1. Religion. This one is actually the best that's why I put it at number 1. If you look at studies, people who are religious are most happy in society overall. They commit less crime overall, and usually live longer. If you are an atheist who thinks religion is stupid, just make politics your religion. As long as its not communism.
2. Movies. Movies are one the best copes because they can take you to other worlds, they are cheap, and can take up time when you are bored. The key with movies is to do them in moderation or else you can get caught up in some of the blue pill garbage some of them promote.
3. Video games (PC games). Video games make good copes because they take up time, can possibly make you money, and give you goals to achieve. Great for incels and MGTOWs. Best ones are runescape, WOW, COD, MW, any of the lego games, any of the skate games, retro games, Roblox, and many others.
4. Food. This one is probably the number 2 best cope. Because everyone has to have it. It doesn't matter what your background is. And its relatively cheap. You may say well that's gonna screw up my gym maxing progress. No, just track calories then. And eat healthy some days and have your cheat meals on other days. What I did in college was eat a semi junk food OMAD meal every night at 7 PM coupled with watching YouTube videos. It was the best diet ive ever done. I would have Oreo night, Pizza Night, Fried Chicken Night, Or cheese burger night every week.
5. Money maxing. Making money can help everyone. Incels, Chads, Blackcels, or even Truecels. Doesn't matter who you are. You know how the saying goes - "It's better to be crying in a Lamborghini than a broken down Honda Civic." Id amend that to say "It's better to be an incel in a Lamborghini than an incel in a Honda Civic." money maxing is not easy, but the thing with it is just not being lazy. Anyone can money max, just on different levels.
6. Martial arts maxing. Martial arts maxing helps mainly for man lets or tall frame lets. Because it allows us to be able to overcome our insecurity about our small size. But anyone can martial arts max. Not just small guys. Big guys too.

That is the guide. I wanted to make it short because of peoples low intention span on here. I figure you are exhausted from my lean maxing guide already.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
this abomination of a thread should be deleted

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Toth's thot and DXR
All i do is cope

rune is a good cope tbh

it is, it teaches you about life
In my opinion, not really. But I think it teaches you discipline. Which is a commendable virtue to have. But Runescape is not conducive to building life skills. Its literally a world where everyone is born a muscular chad who's 6 feet tall. The real world is nothing like that.

In my opinion, not really. But I think it teaches you discipline. Which is a commendable virtue to have. But Runescape is not conducive to building life skills. Its literally a world where everyone is born a muscular chad who's 6 feet tall. The real world is nothing like that.
i learnt how to make bread if that counts

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Forgot weed

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
It's just grinding though. Why spend hours clicking on a tree to get some logs to sell when you can work for minimum wage for an hour and buy 10x that amount of gold

It's just grinding though. Why spend hours clicking on a tree to get some logs to sell when you can work for minimum wage for an hour and buy 10x that amount of gold
Not saying I actually do it, but Im not against buying runescape gold.

Tbh sounds like a legit ascension for 3rd world mf’s however