Ultimate Guide: Detachment from Outcome

burner

burner

Bronze
Purpose:
This is intended for users who’s most pressing need is to get results toward a definite outcome and who intend to take action 1st, and philosophize later. Self sabotaging? Do you find it hard to do task you know you should be doing? Do you have the plan but are not implementing? If you have the knowledge but still no desire to act, this guide is for you who want results and are willing to take the conclusions here as fact and test it no less then 60 days.

Why:
Detaching from outcome will release unnecessary emotional tension thus allowing you to perform requisite tasks with less apprehension.

How:
There are two main ways to detach from outcome:
  1. Lower the importance of the task
  2. Raise your esteem in relation to the task
  3. Or a combination of both 1 and 2.

Lowering importance:
  • Default: “I hope I don’t fail because this (goal, girl, job, etc) is my everything”
  • Detachment: “I intended on pursuing this (goal, girl, job, etc) for the entertainment value; I don’t need it.
  • Theory: test it and see. you literally don’t need it. You can sit in a chair, close your eyes, and imagine what it would feel like to have that (goal, girl, job, etc) and release endorphins.
Images

Raise esteem/ self importance:
  • Default: “I am not good enough for (the goal, girls, job, etc)”
  • Detachment: “If it’s possible for person X to have this then I can have (the goal, girls, job, etc).”
  • Theory: nothing is too big, too impossible references all the technology that didn’t exist until now. The means to make the technology always existed, it only required knowledge to put together the technology.
Index

Action:
Step 1) write down the goal.
Step 2) write down what daily disciplines do I need to achieve the goal.
Step 3) write next to each discipline clearly why haven’t I been doing discipline X
Step 4) reconstruct the “why I have not done discipline X” with “I must do discipline X because *insert detachment statements* ”
Step 5) repeat this exercise every time you experience resistance to performing task until the default become I am doing discipline X and there is no apprehensive. If you still have apprehensive break the discipline into smaller task.
Step 6) as your goal changes revisit step one and increase the volume and intensity of the disciplines required.

Example:
Step 1) I need $100K for limb lengthening surgery in a years time. I need to make $5-10k extra per month.
Step 2) Discipline. I need to optimize the money made in the time i have. If i repair and resale 25 iPhones/month and net $200 per. Then invest my net profit over 12 month @ 8% return/month = $109k ( this is feasible) Everyday i need to be acquiring capital and research return invest.
Step 3) Discipline 1 why have I not repair and sold a phone today; because i dont want to waste alot of time. I dont want to make a mistake.
Discipline 2 why have I not found a stock that moved up 1.8% today.
Step 4) I must go thur the process of repair and sell of a phone today i have the ability because I've done harder shit before so I'm going to work on it two hours and learn from any mistake.
I must go thur the process of investing in a stock that will net me 1.5% returns today because it's not impossible, i have many resource to lean on. I have made bigger returns before.
Step 5) Maybe i'm not smart enough so instead of repairing and selling phones, I can pressure wash houses or cars, cut grass, other shit task etc. that even a simpleton can do.
Step 6) I made 5k/mo extra, time to try 6k/mo. try to sell 30phones/mo. try find returns to 2% everyday in the stock market.

Images

Conclusion:
The only way to ascend your limitation is cumulative effort. Place more effort on doing and success becomes an addictive issue and you will become a standard deviation above where you started in the distribution. Cumulative effort mean you have to practice far more then others. Getting in the mirror practicing communication, record your voice practice tonality, hit the gym harder more volume and more intensity, be practicing entrepreneurship, interact with every girl you see get the experience, fail faster!

Detaching from outcome allows you to pump out more attempts, which with time your brain will error correct and make distinction increasing probability of achieving your goal.

High effort post need 100 rep to view the best of the best.
Index

Attachments

• index.png
    index.png
    9.8 KB · Views: 1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Kristin, Deleted member 6403 and 14 others
Purpose:
This is intended for users who’s most pressing need is to get results toward a definite outcome and who intend to take action 1st, and philosophize later. Self sabotaging? Do you find it hard to do task you know you should be doing? Do you have the plan but are not implementing? If you have the knowledge but still no desire to act, this guide is for you who want results and are willing to take the conclusions here as fact and test it no less then 60 days.

Why:
Detaching from outcome will release unnecessary emotional tension thus allowing you to perform requisite tasks with less apprehension.

How:
There are two main ways to detach from outcome:
  1. Lower the importance of the task
  2. Raise your esteem in relation to the task
  3. Or a combination of both 1 and 2.

Lowering importance:
  • Default: “I hope I don’t fail because this (goal, girl, job, etc) is my everything”
  • Detachment: “I intended on pursuing this (goal, girl, job, etc) for the entertainment value; I don’t need it.
  • Theory: test it and see. you literally don’t need it. You can sit in a chair, close your eyes, and imagine what it would feel like to have that (goal, girl, job, etc) and release endorphins.
View attachment 842176

Raise esteem/ self importance:
  • Default: “I am not good enough for (the goal, girls, job, etc)”
  • Detachment: “If it’s possible for person X to have this then I can have (the goal, girls, job, etc).”
  • Theory: nothing is too big, too impossible references all the technology that didn’t exist until now. The means to make the technology always existed, it only required knowledge to put together the technology.
View attachment 842172

Action:
Step 1) write down the goal.
Step 2) write down what daily disciplines do I need to achieve the goal.
Step 3) write next to each discipline clearly why haven’t I been doing discipline X
Step 4) reconstruct the “why I have not done discipline X” with “I must do discipline X because *insert detachment statements* ”
Step 5) repeat this exercise every time you experience resistance to performing task until the default become I am doing discipline X and there is no apprehensive. If you still have apprehensive break the discipline into smaller task.
Step 6) as your goal changes revisit step one and increase the volume and intensity of the disciplines required.

Example:
Step 1) I need $100K for limb lengthening surgery in a years time. I need to make $5-10k extra per month.
Step 2) Discipline. I need to optimize the money made in the time i have. If i repair and resale 25 iPhones/month and net $200 per. Then invest my net profit over 12 month @ 8% return/month = $109k ( this is feasible) Everyday i need to be acquiring capital and research return invest.
Step 3) Discipline 1 why have I not repair and sold a phone today; because i dont want to waste alot of time. I dont want to make a mistake.
Discipline 2 why have I not found a stock that moved up 1.8% today.
Step 4) I must go thur the process of repair and sell of a phone today i have the ability because I've done harder shit before so I'm going to work on it two hours and learn from any mistake.
I must go thur the process of investing in a stock that will net me 1.5% returns today because it's not impossible, i have many resource to lean on. I have made bigger returns before.
Step 5) Maybe i'm not smart enough so instead of repairing and selling phones, I can pressure wash houses or cars, cut grass, other shit task etc. that even a simpleton can do.
Step 6) I made 5k/mo extra, time to try 6k/mo. try to sell 30phones/mo. try find returns to 2% everyday in the stock market.

View attachment 842184

Conclusion:
The only way to ascend your limitation is cumulative effort. Place more effort on doing and success becomes an addictive issue and you will become a standard deviation above where you started in the distribution. Cumulative effort mean you have to practice far more then others. Getting in the mirror practicing communication, record your voice practice tonality, hit the gym harder more volume and more intensity, be practicing entrepreneurship, interact with every girl you see get the experience, fail faster!

Detaching from outcome allows you to pump out more attempts, which with time your brain will error correct and make distinction increasing probability of achieving your goal.

High effort post need 100 rep to view the best of the best.
View attachment 842164
Okay, that was a good guide 👍

If your have trouble doing the actions you write down do 1 hour of momentum

Tl;dr/ low IQ:
  1. Pick a goal. Do what you can. Do the best you can. Stick with it long enough.
  2. If you aren’t starting and progressing lower the goal or work on your emotions/ esteem.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fahkumram and Subhuman Philtrum
If you want to learn something like for example how to repair phones if you have trouble concentrating just do it for the next hour uninterrupted chances are when you see your progress your going to continue but if don't that's fine just focus on 1 hour of uninterrupted work a day to achieve your goal and this will add up over time and your attention span will increase so it gets easier over time

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and burner
read every word

• +1
Reactions: BBCFactory, Deleted member 5875 and burner
read every word

Purpose:
This is intended for users who’s most pressing need is to get results toward a definite outcome and who intend to take action 1st, and philosophize later... this guide is for you who want results and are willing to take the conclusions here as fact and test it no less then 60 days.
Stop fuking reading! Fuking do the action step

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Abundance mindset. Thats it. Nothing more.

How do you get that? By becoming a hedonistic nihilist. Simple.

Abundance mindset. Thats it. Nothing more.

How do you get that? By becoming a hedonistic nihilist. Simple.
Make a thread about this

dangerously based thread, take this bump

there is no detachment from the outcome.

There is only, putting the outcome into perspective of other (bigger) things or in a bigger picture. Ans that way, make it less important, mentally speaking