{ultimate GUIDE] how to fraud huge dick halo as a dickcel (DICKCELS GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 19896

Mistral
Whenever a girl is coming to ur place just buy two packs of condoms one of whatever dickcel size fits you and one extra extra large XXL pack and switch the packs and tape it back and keep the XXL Pack before she comes over

When she is at your place just keep the pack in sight just tell her to hand it to you from the drawers and she will see it says XXL and subconsciously think huge dick even if you are a 6 Incher and think she got a fucking steal being with you :forcedsmile::chad:

this will make her unlikely to have think about cheating on u and be impressed upon you whipping out your baby carrot

Improvise adapt overcome :feelswat::whistle:
-----
Tagging distressed dickcels @Witheredly90 feel free to tag more etc

• JFL
Reactions: kuroganeikki, Shrek2OnDvD, mug and 14 others
They don’t really look at condom package bro
Plus if she had at least 4-5 guys before u she’s bound to have had at least a 7.5-8 incher, she’ll know the difference:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 18776, currylightskin and 3 others
Plus if she had at least 4-5 guys before u she’s bound to have had at least a 7.5-8 incher, she’ll know the difference:forcedsmile:
cope, just ask her to check the expiration date or something

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 9801
And no..7.5-8 is extremely rare
There is no country with an average above 6 inches the likeliest scenario is most people measure wrong

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Mateusz74, LightSkinNoob and 6 others
it wont work at all, everyone woman has seen a lot of 6 and 7 inchers.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
cope, just ask her to check the expiration date or something
Even then, she’ll know the comparison to bigger dicks that fucked her man:lul::lul: unless u get a virgin unicorn, then this plan would work

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin
Women be like I fake my orgams

Sigma male be like bitch I faked the condom size

• JFL
Reactions: Lux, Hades, Danish_Retard and 2 others
There is no country with an average above 6 inches the likeliest scenario is most people measure wrong
I’m 7 inch and my gf had 3 guys before me…one was 8:feelsrope: luckily she said 8 actually hurt her and she prefers my size (could be virtue signalling tho idk)

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, Growth Plate, Deleted member 20327 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 19896
The average for China and Korea is 6.2 inches
The average for western nations is at the very minimum 6.8

I have extensively reviewed the research literature and adjusting for methodological errors find no evidence for these common copes.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 19896
I’m 7 inch and my gf had 3 guys before me…one was 8:feelsrope: luckily she said 8 actually hurt her and she prefers my size (could be virtue signalling tho idk)
why do U know her ex boyfriends dick size. Seems sus :unsure:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
The average for China and Korea is 6.2 inches
The average for western nations is at the very minimum 6.8

I have extensively reviewed the research literature and adjusting for methodological errors find no evidence for these common copes.
Literally just shut it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 9801
why do U know her ex boyfriends dick size. Seems sus :unsure:
We talked about past relationships tbh, came up one time

I also downplay my bodycount to her cause she’s low af so don’t wanna seem like a hoe in comparison

Whenever a girl is coming to ur place just buy two packs of condoms one of whatever dickcel size fits you and one extra extra large XXL pack and switch the packs and tape it back and keep the XXL Pack before she comes over

View attachment 1758176

When she is at your place just keep the pack in sight just tell her to hand it to you from the drawers and she will see it says XXL and subconsciously think huge dick even if you are a 6 Incher and think she got a fucking steal being with you :forcedsmile::chad:

this will make her unlikely to have think about cheating on u and be impressed upon you whipping out your baby carrot

View attachment 1758180

View attachment 1758179

-----
My dick isn't small fuck you...

dont need to. regular condoms dont fit me

fellow big dick owners make sure to like this comment to show your agreement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20056, Prince88, Growth Plate and 1 other person

If ur already big take this to the next level
Buy an extra small condom and show her how you're struggling to fit into it

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
you KNOW she's virtue signalling bro. she's trying to make you sure that she won't crave an 8 incher and cheat on you

If ur already big take this to the next level
Buy an extra small condom and show her how you're struggling to fit into it
get a virgin girl to fuck me and then put xl condoms in the small box to fuck with her and then every dude she meets after me she thinks they have a super tiny dick

• JFL
too bold of a thread to assume any incel here will even get to the sex part of the equation

• +1

View attachment 1758176

View attachment 1758180

View attachment 1758179

-----
Combine this with DHT gels and mad pump you get from bathmate and its a Good LARP

just no bro...

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
translating to ruler inches: you = 5,5''. her ex = 6,3"

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
also no way u wouldnt hurt her with a 7 inch. im 6,8" and my gf almost cries in pain when doing doggy. fortunately she has a pain fetish and orgasms like crazy this way

Condom sizes are based off girth. Bitches are stupid and think that magnum = 8-9 incher but in reality it could be a 5 inch guy with 6” girth

Condom sizes are based off girth. Bitches are stupid and think that magnum = 8-9 incher but in reality it could be a 5 inch guy with 6” girth
whatever. my girth is 6 inch anyway

• +1
Reactions: Hades

Attachments

• AE4A4677-DC1D-4DE6-9188-3ACA84E51FFF.gif
    AE4A4677-DC1D-4DE6-9188-3ACA84E51FFF.gif
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
Everyone here is a larper, they always add 30% to any feature
im serious boyo, these guys are out of their mind :ROFLMAO:
''yes my gf had 3 guys before, i have 1/50 lenght. yes one of her exes had 1/500 lenght. IM SERIOUSS'' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
No bhai, I think for a foid to have seen a 7.5+ dick she needs to have fucked around 10 guys minimum, and that's factoring in rhe bias that the guys who approach, talk to, and pull women are going to be bigger dicked guys while dickcels rot at home on Xbox.

Also OP is that an Indian condom box or something with the black horse?? I never seen that brand in the west or Asia