Ultimate guide on how to get girls with IG

Kinger

Kinger

Bronze
- Be good looking

That's it. Imagine wasting time to write a 5,000 words essay on how to get girls, followers ecc with IG when literally the only thing that matter is being good looking. You won't get followers and likes if you're ugly and if you're Chad or Chadlite you don't need any guide on how to increase your followers because people will naturally befriend and follow you.

Everything else is cope

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: fingoliansubhuman, DeadTrees and majesticincel
- Be good looking

That's it. Imagine wasting time to write a 5,000 words essay on how to get girls, followers ecc with IG when literally the only thing that matter is being good looking. You won't get followers and likes if you're ugly and if you're Chad or Chadlite you don't need any guide on how to increase your followers because people will naturally befriend and follow you.

Everything else is cope
You need to be atleast htn and you good, i wanted an actual guide not this shit nigger

• +1
Reactions: fingoliansubhuman
IG is for communicating with people you know in real life, it's not to follow random people to ask them in DMs if they want to get your dick in their pussy..
Sad Monkey GIF by Wahala Room

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: fingoliansubhuman, God-himself and majesticincel
You need to be atleast htn and you good, i wanted an actual guide not this shit nigger
There is no guide JFL
If you're good looking you'll naturally have a lot of followers and likes. If you're ugly you'll naturally have few followers and few likes and no matter what fraud strategy you'll use, it'll look cringe. It's like a manlet acting tough...people will say he has a Napoleon syndrome. You need to act your part, you can't create a cognitive dissonance.

IG is for communicating with people you know in real life, it's not to follow random people to ask them in DMs if they want to get your dick in their pussy..
Sad Monkey GIF by Wahala Room
It started like that but it mostly became a dating app for Chad and Chadlite. They reply to Stacey's stories, Stacey will reply back and they start dating and fuck. It's basically another Tinder where good looking people will show off their life, it's a marketing tool.
But again, if you aren't Chad/Chadlite then you can't compete and there is no guide that will change that

There is no guide JFL
If you're good looking you'll naturally have a lot of followers and likes. If you're ugly you'll naturally have few followers and few likes and no matter what fraud strategy you'll use, it'll look cringe. It's like a manlet acting tough...people will say he has a Napoleon syndrome. You need to act your part, you can't create a cognitive dissonance.
No shit nigger, but there is a fucking guide, ofcourse if you maxx out on NT and slaying you will always beat a guy the same lookslevel as you.
Fucking greycel give me the guide

No shit nigger, but there is a fucking guide, ofcourse if you maxx out on NT and slaying you will always beat a guy the same lookslevel as you.
Fucking greycel give me the guide
As if that matter, who cares if you beat another 6s? Girls only reply back and follow back to Chad and Chadlite that reply to their stories. They'll ignore anybody else or even block them. It's like asking for a guide to smash girls on Tinder as an ugly guy....it simply won't happen. You're either Chad/Chadlite or Tinder won't work. Same shit for IG

Imagine thinking a beautiful girl will give a chance to a random stranger that reply to an IG story when she has already thousands of followers with so many Chads/Chadlites among them :lul:

As if that matter, who cares if you beat another 6s? Girls only reply back and follow back to Chad and Chadlite that reply to their stories. They'll ignore anybody else or even block them. It's like asking for a guide to smash girls on Tinder as an ugly guy....it simply won't happen. You're either Chad/Chadlite or Tinder won't work. Same shit for IG

Imagine thinking a beautiful girl will give a chance to a random stranger that reply to an IG story when she has already thousands of followers with so many Chads/Chadlites among them :lul:
Are you fucking retarded nigger

- Be good looking

Everything else is cope

Are you actually fucking retarded, this gotta be bait
So by your claims youre telling me that absolotly everyone below damian kater frauded or cl will remain a virgin forever? Im not going for fucking stacies retard im going for mtbs youre completely fucking fine slaying mtbs if youre htn

Are you actually fucking retarded, this gotta be bait
So by your claims youre telling me that absolotly everyone below damian kater frauded or cl will remain a virgin forever? Im not going for fucking stacies retard im going for mtbs youre completely fucking fine slaying mtbs if youre htn
are you 12yo? I'm being serious
and you definitely aren't htn JFL

• Hmm...
Reactions: majesticincel
Nigger first of all its a fucking example, second my cap is about low htn im high ltn rn, and lastly youre a completely fucking retarded greycel kys faggot

Oh okay so everyone under cl will be a KHHV forever right, quit coping nigger even a ltn can pull foids

Nigger first of all its a fucking example, second my cap is about low htn im high ltn rn, and lastly youre a completely fucking retarded greycel kys faggot
:lul::lul::lul: you're fucking autistic, looksmaxing should be your last concern. You need a new brain pal. You're the one retarded thinking that a high tier normie (ie Chadlite) need an Instagram guide :lul::lul::lul:

:lul::lul::lul: you're fucking autistic, looksmaxing should be your last concern. You need a new brain pal. You're the one retarded thinking that a high tier normie (ie Chadlite) need an Instagram guide :lul::lul::lul:
Nigger what the fuck, im saying that people under cl still have the fucking potential to get pussy, and that NT is a thing, do you even fucking know what NT is?
So where the fuck am i wrong