ULTIMATE GUIDE TO A MASCULINE JAW

You have before after pics?
And will this work for adults? What about tmj
dfntly also for adults, i do have some pics on my phone i can send tomorrow, its crazy. i informed myself for a long time on those things and chisel and jawzrsize can cause tmj and chipped teeth because you dont chew all the way in the back, this is safe.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Is large cheekbones and chin also dismorphic you think?

dfntly also for adults, i do have some pics on my phone i can send tomorrow, its crazy. i informed myself for a long time on those things and chisel and jawzrsize can cause tmj and chipped teeth because you dont chew all the way in the back, this is safe.
Ok nice. I hope u dont fake your pics:D

Btw wouldnt this jawliner just make your masseters bigger?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Ok nice. I hope u dont fake your pics:D

Btw wouldnt this jawliner just make your masseters bigger?
yes. biggest facial muscle and huge impact. also i couldnt fake my pics if I wanted to XD

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
  • +1
No amount of chewing will counteract the lack of actual bone. Implants or death.

• +1
Reactions: Kama and Nosecel
hell yeah but they are harder to improve
Wide cheekbones i dont think is either masculine or feminine since it looks goood on both genders. Large chin is def dismorphic though.

• +1
BUMP

• +1
Bro what supplement do u take again for Jaw growth

side effect?
Proviron. Its a form of orally availible DHT so main side effects are prostate growth and hair loss

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
strong-jawline-jpeg.268227

Holy fuck that nigga would destroy Tinder

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 2621
strong-jawline-jpeg.268227

Holy fuck that nigga would destroy Tinder
In that lightning yes, in other lightning you dont see his masseters and he looks long midface cel... But u right, on tinder one can fraud

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Can u send pics buddy

in other lightning you dont see his masseters and he looks long midface cel.

giphy.gif

How braindead are you to cope by making up flaws for him?

In his worst photo he looks at least 4 points better than you , or anyone else for that matter, in your best photo and I don't even need to see any photos of you to be certain about that.

There's nothing -cel about this guy.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
giphy.gif

How braindead are you to cope by making up flaws for him?

He looks at least 4 points better than you, or anyone else for that matter, in your worst photo and I don't even need to see any photos of you to be certain about that.

There's nothing -cel about this guy.
Lol bro chill he obvsly looks crazy good.

• +1
Reactions: Brandon10
Lol bro chill he obvsly looks crazy good.
Apologies if it felt like I was attacking you, I really didn't mean to. I'm just way too irritable sometimes due to being exposed to a lot of PSL stupidity.

• +1
Apologies if it felt like I was attacking you, I really didn't mean to. I'm just way too irritable sometimes due to being exposed to a lot of PSL stupidity.
:) i know brother, just meant from this pic he mogs barret and gandy together but from other angles hes still good but not that crazy

😂 Fuck that s too much bro

Training your jaw
Ummmmmmm.............no, I fucking created a thread where I openly renounced chewing as heresy, what exactly should've changed my mind in 1-2 days?

There's no point in living. There's nothing I can do about this dolichocephalic deformity. I can pm you pics. My midface ruins my life
Can you pm? I dont think you look THAT bad.

Just be a 6'4 jawmogger like me its that simple incels

Attachments

• IMG_20200216_100354.jpg
    IMG_20200216_100354.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 100
  • Screenshot_2020-02-16-10-02-51-598_com.snapchat.android.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-16-10-02-51-598_com.snapchat.android.png
    162.5 KB · Views: 131
  • Screenshot_2020-02-16-10-02-46-033_com.snapchat.android.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-16-10-02-46-033_com.snapchat.android.png
    151.3 KB · Views: 129
  • Screenshot_2020-02-16-10-02-23-673_com.miui.gallery.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-16-10-02-23-673_com.miui.gallery.png
    107.7 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_20200216_093931.jpg
    IMG_20200216_093931.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 138
  • JFL
Reactions: draco
I've been chewing mastic gum for months and it doesn't fucking matter cause my midface ratio is still shit and I have a long kike alien nose
On top of that my skull shape is fucking peanut
You guys really worry about the dumbest things; not one female on earth rejects a guy just because his skull is weirdly shaped. Fix your eye area if it’s bad and then the lower jaw. All these ratios about mid face is huge cope. All you need is great eye area and decent height to slay. Just look at X for example; he had a gay alien skull, long Midface, recessed mandible and chin, narrow lower third Manlet height and norwooding yet he still slayed before he became famous. Eye area > All

Attachments

• E23CCF9B-F06B-491F-AE7C-29B6531B4C9A.jpeg
    E23CCF9B-F06B-491F-AE7C-29B6531B4C9A.jpeg
    122.7 KB · Views: 123
  • 166527F4-E428-4318-9F28-13809048E47C.jpeg
    166527F4-E428-4318-9F28-13809048E47C.jpeg
    39.8 KB · Views: 99
You guys really worry about the dumbest things; not one female on earth rejects a guy just because his skull is weirdly shaped. Fix your eye area if it’s bad and then the lower jaw. All these ratios about mid face is huge cope. All you need is great eye area and decent height to slay. Just look at X for example; he had a gay alien skull, long Midface, recessed mandible and chin, narrow lower third Manlet height and norwooding yet he still slayed before he became famous. Eye area > All
Bro skull is often underrated

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Unmoggablegingercel and Deleted member 2621
Literally hanging up a cctv camera just to show off your mog pictures
PSL is a hell of a thing
Its not a CCTV its my 6'9 gigachad brother taking a photo from the back door. I'm not joking

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 4545
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
The most impressive ascensions I personally have ever seen are from a wider jaw.
View attachment 268214View attachment 268217
View attachment 268218
Well, to get a wider jaw surgery is your best bet, ngl but its also risky and expensive.
Our jaws have become beta, cucky and weak. Just walk around the streets and most people run around with smaller jaws than steve from american dad jfl.
View attachment 268220
Hold up.. how the fuck did the Asian not only not improved his jaw, but got prominent zygos as well? There’s no way this was just from using jawliner

So how can we get that nice strong Stan jawline?

Well, what the propaganda sells us today is all processed food, who is gonna get a strong jaw from a burger? We have become fags and one reason as to why is our soft nutrition, it has made us soft. So one possibility to get a stronger jaw:

Chew hard, unprocessed meat, nuts, old bread, all masculine alpha things chad could destroy within seconds with alpha jaw.

View attachment 268227

A strong jaw looks more masculine and is one of the few non-negotiable features of male aesthetics. I have never seen a model with weak jaw, but I have seen recessed maxillas, bad UEA, bulbuous nose...

But weak jaw kills your looks.

Second way would be to chew gum, but dont even bother with fgt mainstream bullshit, they are soft to appeal to children, not men.

Chew real mastic gum from greece, only problem is its pretty expensive. I used to pay around 170€ a year for mastic, it was worth it tho! But I found a cheaper alternative so keep reading and dont be one of those "tldnrd" fags.

Next possibility is with a plastuc gum.

Yeah I know sound like BS and they mostly are. Maybe you have heard about fucking
Jawzrsize, here you chew with your canines which completely fucks up your jaw and can chip your teeth, they just make crazy amount of fgt marketing propaganda.

Now, I tried a new thing called jawliner, those gums are stronger than fzcking mastic will ever be and there are some crazy transformations
View attachment 268236

Call ms stupid but I literally believe for some this thing can move them up like 1PSL. (only if your jaw was rather weak to begin with obv)

Helped me as long midface cel to get a wider face so my fwhr aint that fucked up.

Also this shit is crazy cheap, I paid like 20$

Too long didnt read:

If you dont have this jaw your not looksmaxingView attachment 268241

• +1
Looks better before.

wth is this btw

you shilled me into buying this, shit better work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, noped and BasedSpinelet257