Ultimate Guide To Get A Big D

novanova123

novanova123

Iron
Mostly genetics determines your you know what size; however, the averae person when doing all of the right things maxes out at around a 6 inch size. As you know the average size is around 5.1 and that is because most people in this day and age are retards that live like all you on this forum.

1. Well lats start with supplements
- You should be supplementing Vitamin D and more specifically 50,000 IU of Vitamin D (in D3 form)
- You should also be supplementing 100 mcg of Vitamin K2 (in MK4 form)

2. Sunlight
As seen before with the supplementation of Vitamin D is should come as no surprise you need sunlight. And sunlight on the thing and those to round balls. I would say you could do this by either being a weird fuck like yall and hanging it in your backyard or you can go to a window on a high floor when the sun is coming through the window you can do it.

3. Food consumption
I do not feel like saying much for this one but some of the foods you should consume include hard cheese, yogurt, pasture raised eggs, chicken, duck, and goose. there is no real speicfic amount you should have of each but make sure you include them in your diet

4. Consuming Vitamin A and E
- Animal liver consumption for Vitamin A
- Use extra virgin olive oil for Vitamin E

5. Increasing DHT levels by eating foods high in DHT
- DHT foods include raisins (1 cup), rice, bone broth, kiwis, espresso (3 cups), milk, red meat, cocoa butter, salmon, and chicken

My computer is about to die so I gotta post this but hope yall enjoy and give feedback bros

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ymb, It'snotover, Schalbuchu and 4 others
20 years in mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali and HarrierDuBois
step 1. be white

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
just eat dried grapes for 8 inch dick theory

Wow, thanks for the guide! Just kidding, kill yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Framemogger69, DR. NICKGA, EvCu65 and 3 others
1. Well lats start with supplements
- You should be supplementing Vitamin D and more specifically 50,000 IU of Vitamin D (in D3 form)
- You should also be supplementing 100 mcg of Vitamin K2 (in MK4 form)
this has nothing to do with dick size
2. Sunlight
As seen before with the supplementation of Vitamin D is should come as no surprise you need sunlight. And sunlight on the thing and those to round balls. I would say you could do this by either being a weird fuck like yall and hanging it in your backyard or you can go to a window on a high floor when the sun is coming through the window you can do it.
Funny GIF

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Fiqh
Other than supplementation of Vitamin D the rest is cope

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and poopoohead
No botb for you son