Ultimate Guide to White Teeth Without Any Side Effects (GTFIH yellow-teeth-cels)

D

Deleted member 22354

I'll keep it short again, most of it is general knowledge and self-explanatory.

Teeth cleaning routine
In the morning (after breakfast)
  1. Brush teeth with toothpaste
  2. Rinse mouth with hydrogen peroxide (1min) <-- This will make your teeth extremely white after 3 months!

In the evening (after the last meal)
  1. Clean tongue with tongue brush
  2. Use dental floss
  3. Brush teeth with toothpaste

Additional brushing (after lunch if possible)

Toothpaste
  • Use one without questionable ingredients, which has a medium RDA value. Check both independently and choose the right one.

Hydrogen peroxide rinse recipe:
  • Dilute 1-2 teaspoons of 3% hydrogen peroxide solution with 100-200ml of water.

Other tips
  • no tea, coffee and other discoloring drinks (if, then only with a straw and brush your teeth directly afterwards)
  • do not smoke (unhealthy, disgusting, horrible for your teeth)
  • chocolate (if you do, use it directly in the evening routine)
  • sugary foods (FRUITS DO NOT COUNT) (brush your teeth right after, ideally evening routine)
  • Eggs, milk and the like can form plaque and also cause discoloration (therefore also brush teeth afterwards)
  • Basic idea, it should be whenever you eat anything that is not meat/fish and fruits, you should brush your teeth. With meat/fish/fruit it is not necessary, if you live only on it, the morning and evening routine is enough for you.
  • Actually, you should brush your teeth after all foods that form plaque (do
  • However, never brush more often than 3 times, it causes more damage than good.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: PolishBateman, schizo echochamber, THEMOGGER and 9 others

Teeth cleaning routine
  2. Rinse mouth with hydrogen peroxide (1min) <-- This will make your teeth extremely white after 3 months!

2. Use dental floss

Toothpaste
  • Use one without questionable ingredients, which has a medium RDA value. Check both independently and choose the right one.

• Dilute 1-2 teaspoons of 3% hydrogen peroxide solution with 100-200ml of water.

Other tips
  • no tea, coffee and other discoloring drinks (if, then only with a straw and brush your teeth directly afterwards)
  • sugary foods (FRUITS DO NOT COUNT) (brush your teeth right after, ideally evening routine)
  • Eggs, milk and the like can form plaque and also cause discoloration (therefore also brush teeth afterwards)
  • Basic idea, it should be whenever you eat anything that is not meat/fish and fruits, you should brush your teeth. With meat/fish/fruit it is not necessary, if you live only on it, the morning and evening routine is enough for you.
  • However, never brush more often than 3 times, it causes more damage than good.
does the hydrogen peroxide rinse presents any risk? i mean mouth cancer and shit? cause ive never seen this being used like this, and why? there must be some reason

does the hydrogen peroxide rinse presents any risk? i mean mouth cancer and shit? cause ive never seen this being used like this, and why? there must be some reason
So very important here is the amount and frequency, you should NEVER exceed.

Buy a hydrogen peroxide 3% solution. Now take 1-2 teaspoons maximum (you can also feel free with 1 teaspoon) and dilute with at least 100ml water. This solution is not dangerous, pure from the bottle (even if it is only a 3% solution) you should never do and never swallow. At the same time do not use too often, 2x a day is still tolerable, more often your teeth will be too sensitive. Always pay attention to how your teeth and mouth feel afterwards, it should neither feel too dry nor sensitive in any way. If so, reduce the amount and pause for a few days. Also an application of every 2 days will bring success after a time.

Besides these points, there are no dangers (scientifically, this has hardly been studied, so studies are not really available). Good video:

I've been bleaching my teeth with soda and hydrogen peroxide for a month now. The result is zero. Well, I'll try your method, then I'll unsubscribe with photos before and after

Addendum: Strawberries and red wine make my teeth even whiter, especially directly after consumption. Good when you want to go somewhere .

some one tried his guide ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PolishBateman, wayme and softlysoftly

Teeth cleaning routine

2. Use dental floss

Toothpaste

Other tips
teeth whitening strips is all u need

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
teeth whitening strips is all u need
Well, you know that hydrogen peroxide is the main whitening ingredient in whitening strips (like crest for example)? The effect is therefore equal to a daily hydrogen perxoid rinse, but like I said, the amount and frequency of hydrogen perxoid is extremely important and that's where we run into my problem with the whitening strips. To use the strips permanently is too harsh, it will weaken your top layer too much in the long run.

The mouth rinse with hydrogen peroxide, on the other hand, is much more gentle.

Well, you know that hydrogen peroxide is the main whitening ingredient in whitening strips (like crest for example)? The effect is therefore equal to a daily hydrogen perxoid rinse, but like I said, the amount and frequency of hydrogen perxoid is extremely important and that's where we run into my problem with the whitening strips. To use the strips permanently is too harsh, it will weaken your top layer too much in the long run.

The mouth rinse with hydrogen peroxide, on the other hand, is much more gentle.
cope

Teeth cleaning routine

2. Use dental floss

Toothpaste

Other tips
we like already have a guide to white teeth? why do you try and make another one that isn't even as detailed?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CokoMleko and Deleted member 22354
we like already have a guide to white teeth? why do you try and make another one that isn't even as detailed?
yup, already tried and can confirm that guide you sent is really good, even made progress pics

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly