ultimate height guide for teens

shin

shin

Iron
Hi bhais, this is gonna be a height guide for teenagers, so if ure above 18 prolly it wont be as useful as it could be to the younger guys.
if youre 13-18 i highly reccomend u to read this thread.
I want to mention thats all of that was tested by me few years ago , so i know what im talking about

Thats my 1st guide so dont be strict

I was 5'6 (168-170cm) at the 6th grade and i was 12-13 yo after going on a summer vacation ive been playing a street basketball for an entire 3 months of summer n i didnt even notice that i grew by almost 3 inches at the end of summer. When i was going to the 7th grade i already was 5'8 or smthn like this
Basically what im trying to say is that a lot of sports or exercises are stretching ur muscles and making a microfractures in ur bones, its doesnt necessarily have to be basketball so im here to give u a lot of exercises that u can do without spending money on different sports and coaches, even without sport pitches and shi like that

1.Diet is not everything
Obviously diet is the key of being healthy and it plays a huge role in our life, but its really not that important when it comes to growing up especially while ure teen
ull grow up during puberty anyway, its not a secret, diet has really almost nothing to do with ur height, so no need to be worried about it unless ure not eating a processed food everyday in caseoh portions. dont try to eat like a professional bodybuilder whos going to perform at mr olympia tomorrow
Just make sure ur diet is ight

Lets begin!
Boxing:

Focus on the whip-like motion of your punches to cause a stretch.

1 round of 3-5mins focusing on the motion should be enough.

Do more if you want or have the time.

AD_4nXcxa1qtDc0ivzW29Gpyk4En0jSkJbrNK8RWXw9SV3AzNk-ykexDo9Fbskvu1A9-Ua0BvEr_zs3wCIKw0dVZPhB-J94OXHoiWPzJ-rAcKLrXjSrz2r5yiY_yHysrjZ8y7IGNXqp9VvE1RsUsIsCjPJCFsB8

Sprints:

4-6 10 seconds sprints if you do it on a hill or stairs like me.

5-10 30 seconds sprints if you do it on flat ground.

It’s recommended to only do it 2-3 times per week, I like to do it more often.

Your choice.

AD_4nXc0rpVWN9x9_0fe8rDBG8E2CvvXxgAVOTP1POS8LLqKzofgRGypXDZ2gtbm8GF6oP3EvCeu-Ncdp3VbEQJATC_xeG93FJFLvWGbmRC5krTzeVus3n1ABEcgXv6logxRAWm5opVZVk9cer-ZIxXllN33k6Fc

Box/Stair Jump Down:

Jump down a box or a flight of stairs.

Land on the ball of your feet.

Figure out the number of reps you like to do.

I do 20.

Your choice.

AD_4nXecAkEHVCYfvadMBQJqp7AnH2aoptgpzN5Azbe0_1Z9iXwoNeH4sNF83SrEx2QugpJXq5TATPq3z08PPRwzV-yYCbRGXM1j_xXxhbPJqxhS0hc3eiwrG5acLs94cxncCDj8yTXnAGAON_4S4L-J8yclX8n2

Box/Stair Jump Up:

Jump on a box or a flight of stairs. Land on the ball of your feet.

I do 20.

Your choice.

AD_4nXdkAkaVAGpQrqRobWVHD1oOVzYUepDC12nG8d3EzQO6WICo6T7MCZ891KzqyoBLCM4wUutZyaDsc0VEsIg4JZg7YUsQCDVQyKdNdtB5gVMEJEXQKvAsrqDBlDV8z-Lfyf27RFgN251rzsN1U-KgH0XpJSqx

Massaï Jump:

Jump without stopping while ending and starting the jump on the balls of your feet.

Search on youtube “massaï tribe” and you’ll see how they do it, so you can just do the same.

I do it for 2 mins but other people recommended to do it for 200 reps.

I’m too lazy to count that far so using a timer can be a less annoying way of keeping track of progress.

AD_4nXddC3gi4Ysu-bh_-1jJzaK8lEnHWFRUWNZkyvBMfIkw-Slr-IBk2D7WBgvwl3BUWdXgtlGhCozvyW8bkC7fYLZPtrtzIlYclZcho2SJjVneYMJJcG_B7NHb8irvrBFKBgOAge0msGQQvFh6bVfmezURhOY

Kicks:

A roundhouse kick on a heavy bag or a pillar (but way softer if you use something hard like that) will create some good micro-fractures that you will stretch later on.

Don’t break your shin like a dumbass, be aware of the intensity you can tolerate, the goal is to micro-fracture, not actually fracture it. 2 mins for each leg seems alright for me.

Focus the impact on the shin, that’s the bone you want to elongate through stretching afterwards.

AD_4nXf2nn6RWUKP6HUkMwjFkRhS7FNZw6VSm1bhNyGZ5PrC87vt2NEC_4WV4SIpSpE6-zdAwEVdI9rlgvA3KJzCRU7McPJ4SAKGiOigsRhbJ8-uP_nPY-IM-p9bPRLLqf-RDZvdzrGFMVEx20SYP4hR0aSvQQMb

Calves Raise:

Helps stimulate blood flow in the leg and stretch the shin.

Apparently it’s better to go for VERY high reps, like up to 200 reps (yeah it’s not bodybuilding here).

Personally I just go to failure, so sometimes it’ll take less than that.

AD_4nXfKk2MVZqTss2ioaSZcUZSlYcIs-RgqFvX2o25OpFySDq93-T0WhZhrfxhln2mn6_GQ_6bJKk6zcLEUBth3QsqRlk_xnGX2BEFafZsZsZp2OjQvuPxYOsLndwvqmgWBcCj2F21dJ4hKe0JpQr4QxZqMxd-G

Toes Raises:

Reverse of calves raises.

Instead of lifting the heel from the ground, your lift your toes.

You can put your hip against a wall to add some weight and stability to the movement.

Again, recommendation is really high volume (200-400) but I just to failure.

Maybe go to failure 2-3 times every day, this way you reach the volume recommended without forcing too much.

(couldn’t find an anime picture to illustrate it properly so go google it, I’m sticking to anime images here)
AD_4nXevKYPok6YznWFau-o2H75Al7hzWk9Ii45rFz0mnVY2tvH5Z-rZtRiXp165RDhL7SPoydU2JouLXoRA45nnYk6PBpui2S0twN0x5pECBUxZtkJ5PuVoGfm9Z9XgP1U97qDiTbydw74FDUOpTzAiYImlYPE

Collarbone Swing:

Make your arms rotate alternatively going backwards.

Make the right arm start swinging first and let the left follow.

As you get used to it it becomes pretty fluid but you can start by simply doing a full circle backwards with the right arm and doing the same with the left when the right arm is about to be back at the starting point.

You can also swing both the arms backwards at the same time, but it’s a bit less comfortable and looks weirder, so I don’t do it that way.

But try both and see what you prefer.

You can go for about 200 reps.

Personally I stop at around 50-70 because it gets boring.

Depends on how you feel honestly.

AD_4nXdR3GrHUNmV-ZpvDNvl1-72iPdHC4GUmh9MfzfvOjWKszUFHHO2EUFG019x_XUbLLWPeni2zYy7ov0kexqh9-p8gPiMbROlhr7CZjwlsbxNtSFWKzhIFUMnoVdWSCTc-suPHVgFx5zJ5rMUELDcX9X9aWs

Dead Hangs:

You probably know that one already, since it’s also good for shoulder health and recommended like crazy for height growth.

On its own, it’s not that efficient, but with proper diet and all the hormones you’ll activate from the diet and the training, it’ll be really efficient.

Even without all this, it’ll decompress your spine and make you gain some height compared to when you don’t do it.

3mins a day, you don’t have to do it all in one go.

You can do 1min here and there, or even 30secs here and there.

Just make sure you try to go until you almost can’t hold on anymore.

Don’t hurt yourself by falling the wrong way because you wanted to hold on for dear life too long.
AD_4nXd8mkW0oKyAX3LTnwrwKCVqmcgpDUjgkVDms3UsPDPezJFMVXX9rzRRlUr2jHcn4hf0SrZK69Cw2QpA4CmprlbVhwo3hUjcTcglW8CWfewVNsxaY4OXUy5Qxb6tZfu2H3JHQpRY6FgjuFFZMwUAAzXeMs4W

Cobra Stretch:

Complicated to explain, so here’s a simple picture:

Do the same thing as her, except you can leave your feet on the ground, we’re not trying to look sexy like her, come on now.

30 secs should be fine, if you want to go longer as you progress, you can.
AD_4nXfHJ9XlbtOT43syawKZxY8zVsqGoE31FHS1vGitLSEzCiWzngppIZFRYudRE1n4d9VlLLig9k6ckBs1bhJ2miCzRe94ZFV5cr9piPBTXJT7RkdNJc-pc6v8fo5xxcBBIM0vS-bJDq0amNMJCImYj7WsXS9g

Cat-Cow Stretch: Now this one will look proper weird for a guy, but you have to take your balls out and look weird sometimes, for the gains my man, for the gains.

You want to alternate between being of all fours and arching your back for 5-10 secs and then rounding it while staying on all fours for 5-10 secs.

Alternate between those two for 30secs to a minute. Again, you can do it for longer as you progress if you want.

AD_4nXeZjTFC_3M2RRWbqbmJyClzW_1cCoFzT5BeAhdmvph9HNgChH4byp0ED3mNxgP7iFKSqDgCx7TCIEvg4rkJ2ENMEabveLW21O7l6SgRTKEhNN7EK5t0mqY7sjUwpDnKzmE4jeQfvORsiJDEMKUsZ9xXeSwO

The two positions are illustrated here (but google it to see how it looks in real life)

Neck Stretches: Stretch your neck by pushing it down, up, left and right for 30 secs each.

Then Roll your neck for 10-20 reps in each direction.

Pretty straightforward.

Don’t overcomplicate it.

AD_4nXdG01lbyoHO7GlbLIqYpPbHkG8e8bghkL14jXWMWRlN7hd1z5lHUcOlSCgdhTF6j-zvmNBIOMhYnRtZtDbpMTD05M6zrZMBEhPF5u15gSXtvh4OPBqO_kt-fl187X1wSDkcJUdeaPRpHLJfE913j22EmhWJ

If you r interested in any sports like basketball or football why dont u try to sign for training?

Notes; im 5'10 by now (15 yo), and ill try to become taller ofc. i grew up by 5 inches in the past 3 years

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, febinopry, silencio and 3 others
height is genetics bro, it’s over if your not 6’0 at 14-16 unless you have a late puberty

• So Sad
Reactions: vzidel
Nice effort I like it. Skimmed through, but I'm about to start reading it all right now.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
height is genetics bro, it’s over if your not 6’0 at 14-16 unless you have a late puberty
it is, but u can maximize it atleast try to. for example my dad is 6'0, and im already almost reached his height while being only 15

That's not your thread, you stole it faggot

• +1
Reactions: silencio and Alexios
it is, but u can maximize it atleast try to. for example my dad is 6'0, and im already almost reached his height while being only 15
ok bro, mirin the Baki panel though

stoled from who:lul: literally took few exercises from one yt video n thats it jfl
You're ENTIRE THREAD is stolen I already saw it stop playing

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs and Alexios
i see one of these atleast once a week

• +1
Reactions: Alexios
Here we go I found it

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
Here we go I found it

Im not hiding it tho? The thread was about what can stretch ur muscles and help bones to grow, literally common exercises that everyone should know about

Im not hiding it tho? The thread was about what can stretch ur muscles and help bones to grow, literally common exercises that everyone should know about
I want to mention thats all of that was tested by me few years ago , so i know what im talking about

You're ENTIRE THREAD is stolen I already saw it stop playing
Nigga just copyrighted his thread 😭 what a nigga gotta do to get some cheap rep in 2024, nigga has abysmal post to rep ratio

• JFL
Reactions: silencio and Rea
Hi bhais, this is gonna be a height guide for teenagers, so if ure above 18 prolly it wont be as useful as it could be to the younger guys.
if youre 13-18 i highly reccomend u to read this thread.

I was 5'6 (168-170cm) at the 6th grade and i was 12-13 yo after going on a summer vacation ive been playing a street basketball for an entire 3 months of summer n i didnt even notice that i grew by almost 3 inches at the end of summer. When i was going to the 7th grade i already was 5'8 or smthn like this
Basically what im trying to say is that a lot of sports or exercises are stretching ur muscles and making a microfractures in ur bones, its doesnt necessarily have to be basketball so im here to give u a lot of exercises that u can do without spending money on different sports and coaches, even without sport pitches and shi like that

1.Diet is not everything
Obviously diet is the key of being healthy and it plays a huge role in our life, but its really not that important when it comes to growing up especially while ure teen
ull grow up during puberty anyway, its not a secret, diet has really almost nothing to do with ur height, so no need to be worried about it unless ure not eating a processed food everyday in caseoh portions. dont try to eat like a professional bodybuilder whos going to perform at mr olympia tomorrow
Just make sure ur diet is ight

Lets begin!
Boxing:

Focus on the whip-like motion of your punches to cause a stretch.

1 round of 3-5mins focusing on the motion should be enough.

Do more if you want or have the time.

AD_4nXcxa1qtDc0ivzW29Gpyk4En0jSkJbrNK8RWXw9SV3AzNk-ykexDo9Fbskvu1A9-Ua0BvEr_zs3wCIKw0dVZPhB-J94OXHoiWPzJ-rAcKLrXjSrz2r5yiY_yHysrjZ8y7IGNXqp9VvE1RsUsIsCjPJCFsB8

Sprints:

4-6 10 seconds sprints if you do it on a hill or stairs like me.

5-10 30 seconds sprints if you do it on flat ground.

It’s recommended to only do it 2-3 times per week, I like to do it more often.

Your choice.

AD_4nXc0rpVWN9x9_0fe8rDBG8E2CvvXxgAVOTP1POS8LLqKzofgRGypXDZ2gtbm8GF6oP3EvCeu-Ncdp3VbEQJATC_xeG93FJFLvWGbmRC5krTzeVus3n1ABEcgXv6logxRAWm5opVZVk9cer-ZIxXllN33k6Fc

Box/Stair Jump Down:

Jump down a box or a flight of stairs.

Land on the ball of your feet.

I do 20.

Your choice.

AD_4nXecAkEHVCYfvadMBQJqp7AnH2aoptgpzN5Azbe0_1Z9iXwoNeH4sNF83SrEx2QugpJXq5TATPq3z08PPRwzV-yYCbRGXM1j_xXxhbPJqxhS0hc3eiwrG5acLs94cxncCDj8yTXnAGAON_4S4L-J8yclX8n2

Box/Stair Jump Up:

Jump on a box or a flight of stairs. Land on the ball of your feet.

I do 20.

Your choice.

AD_4nXdkAkaVAGpQrqRobWVHD1oOVzYUepDC12nG8d3EzQO6WICo6T7MCZ891KzqyoBLCM4wUutZyaDsc0VEsIg4JZg7YUsQCDVQyKdNdtB5gVMEJEXQKvAsrqDBlDV8z-Lfyf27RFgN251rzsN1U-KgH0XpJSqx

Massaï Jump:

Jump without stopping while ending and starting the jump on the balls of your feet.

Search on youtube “massaï tribe” and you’ll see how they do it, so you can just do the same.

I do it for 2 mins but other people recommended to do it for 200 reps.

I’m too lazy to count that far so using a timer can be a less annoying way of keeping track of progress.

AD_4nXddC3gi4Ysu-bh_-1jJzaK8lEnHWFRUWNZkyvBMfIkw-Slr-IBk2D7WBgvwl3BUWdXgtlGhCozvyW8bkC7fYLZPtrtzIlYclZcho2SJjVneYMJJcG_B7NHb8irvrBFKBgOAge0msGQQvFh6bVfmezURhOY

Kicks:

A roundhouse kick on a heavy bag or a pillar (but way softer if you use something hard like that) will create some good micro-fractures that you will stretch later on.

Don’t break your shin like a dumbass, be aware of the intensity you can tolerate, the goal is to micro-fracture, not actually fracture it. 2 mins for each leg seems alright for me.

Focus the impact on the shin, that’s the bone you want to elongate through stretching afterwards.

AD_4nXf2nn6RWUKP6HUkMwjFkRhS7FNZw6VSm1bhNyGZ5PrC87vt2NEC_4WV4SIpSpE6-zdAwEVdI9rlgvA3KJzCRU7McPJ4SAKGiOigsRhbJ8-uP_nPY-IM-p9bPRLLqf-RDZvdzrGFMVEx20SYP4hR0aSvQQMb

Calves Raise:

Helps stimulate blood flow in the leg and stretch the shin.

Apparently it’s better to go for VERY high reps, like up to 200 reps (yeah it’s not bodybuilding here).

Personally I just go to failure, so sometimes it’ll take less than that.

AD_4nXfKk2MVZqTss2ioaSZcUZSlYcIs-RgqFvX2o25OpFySDq93-T0WhZhrfxhln2mn6_GQ_6bJKk6zcLEUBth3QsqRlk_xnGX2BEFafZsZsZp2OjQvuPxYOsLndwvqmgWBcCj2F21dJ4hKe0JpQr4QxZqMxd-G

Toes Raises:

Reverse of calves raises.

Instead of lifting the heel from the ground, your lift your toes.

You can put your hip against a wall to add some weight and stability to the movement.

Again, recommendation is really high volume (200-400) but I just to failure.

Maybe go to failure 2-3 times every day, this way you reach the volume recommended without forcing too much.

(couldn’t find an anime picture to illustrate it properly so go google it, I’m sticking to anime images here)
AD_4nXevKYPok6YznWFau-o2H75Al7hzWk9Ii45rFz0mnVY2tvH5Z-rZtRiXp165RDhL7SPoydU2JouLXoRA45nnYk6PBpui2S0twN0x5pECBUxZtkJ5PuVoGfm9Z9XgP1U97qDiTbydw74FDUOpTzAiYImlYPE

Collarbone Swing:

Make your arms rotate alternatively going backwards.

Make the right arm start swinging first and let the left follow.

As you get used to it it becomes pretty fluid but you can start by simply doing a full circle backwards with the right arm and doing the same with the left when the right arm is about to be back at the starting point.

You can also swing both the arms backwards at the same time, but it’s a bit less comfortable and looks weirder, so I don’t do it that way.

But try both and see what you prefer.

You can go for about 200 reps.

Personally I stop at around 50-70 because it gets boring.

Depends on how you feel honestly.

AD_4nXdR3GrHUNmV-ZpvDNvl1-72iPdHC4GUmh9MfzfvOjWKszUFHHO2EUFG019x_XUbLLWPeni2zYy7ov0kexqh9-p8gPiMbROlhr7CZjwlsbxNtSFWKzhIFUMnoVdWSCTc-suPHVgFx5zJ5rMUELDcX9X9aWs

Dead Hangs:

You probably know that one already, since it’s also good for shoulder health and recommended like crazy for height growth.

On its own, it’s not that efficient, but with proper diet and all the hormones you’ll activate from the diet and the training, it’ll be really efficient.

Even without all this, it’ll decompress your spine and make you gain some height compared to when you don’t do it.

3mins a day, you don’t have to do it all in one go.

You can do 1min here and there, or even 30secs here and there.

Just make sure you try to go until you almost can’t hold on anymore.

Don’t hurt yourself by falling the wrong way because you wanted to hold on for dear life too long.
AD_4nXd8mkW0oKyAX3LTnwrwKCVqmcgpDUjgkVDms3UsPDPezJFMVXX9rzRRlUr2jHcn4hf0SrZK69Cw2QpA4CmprlbVhwo3hUjcTcglW8CWfewVNsxaY4OXUy5Qxb6tZfu2H3JHQpRY6FgjuFFZMwUAAzXeMs4W

Cobra Stretch:

Complicated to explain, so here’s a simple picture:

Do the same thing as her, except you can leave your feet on the ground, we’re not trying to look sexy like her, come on now.

30 secs should be fine, if you want to go longer as you progress, you can.
AD_4nXfHJ9XlbtOT43syawKZxY8zVsqGoE31FHS1vGitLSEzCiWzngppIZFRYudRE1n4d9VlLLig9k6ckBs1bhJ2miCzRe94ZFV5cr9piPBTXJT7RkdNJc-pc6v8fo5xxcBBIM0vS-bJDq0amNMJCImYj7WsXS9g

Cat-Cow Stretch: Now this one will look proper weird for a guy, but you have to take your balls out and look weird sometimes, for the gains my man, for the gains.

You want to alternate between being of all fours and arching your back for 5-10 secs and then rounding it while staying on all fours for 5-10 secs.

Alternate between those two for 30secs to a minute. Again, you can do it for longer as you progress if you want.

AD_4nXeZjTFC_3M2RRWbqbmJyClzW_1cCoFzT5BeAhdmvph9HNgChH4byp0ED3mNxgP7iFKSqDgCx7TCIEvg4rkJ2ENMEabveLW21O7l6SgRTKEhNN7EK5t0mqY7sjUwpDnKzmE4jeQfvORsiJDEMKUsZ9xXeSwO

The two positions are illustrated here (but google it to see how it looks in real life)

Neck Stretches: Stretch your neck by pushing it down, up, left and right for 30 secs each.

Then Roll your neck for 10-20 reps in each direction.

Pretty straightforward.

Don’t overcomplicate it.

AD_4nXdG01lbyoHO7GlbLIqYpPbHkG8e8bghkL14jXWMWRlN7hd1z5lHUcOlSCgdhTF6j-zvmNBIOMhYnRtZtDbpMTD05M6zrZMBEhPF5u15gSXtvh4OPBqO_kt-fl187X1wSDkcJUdeaPRpHLJfE913j22EmhWJ

If you r interested in any sports like basketball or football why dont u try to sign for training?

Notes; im 5'10 by now (15 yo), and ill try to become taller ofc. i grew up by 5 inches in the past 3 years
source?

Nigga just copyrighted his thread 😭 what a nigga gotta do to get some cheap rep in 2024, nigga has abysmal post to rep ratio
He claims to be an expert on the subject but copy/paste a thread made by someone else

What a joke

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
He claims to be an expert on the subject but copy/paste a thread made by someone else

What a joke
op should delete his account and start over, he aint eva gona recover from this sheit nigga 💀 only the lowest of the low copy and paste water threads for cheap rep

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
op should delete his account and start over, he aint eva gona recover from this sheit nigga 💀 only the lowest of the low copy and paste water threads for cheap rep
128 posts 33 rep

:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Donkeyballs
stolen thread + you've grown from a thing called 'puberty' not jumping around like an idiot