Ultimate heightmaxxing food

likenesss

likenesss

Clavicular no.1 fan
In a blender mix:
1.5liters or low temp pasteurised organic milk (goat/sheep preferably but cow works too)
5 raw organic pasture raised eggs
3 big tbsp of raw organic unfiltered honey
Any fruits you would like (i add bananas and strawberries and other types of berries)
2tbsp of organic cold pressed coconut oil
Bonus: pick taller parents
Or save your money and dont buy expensive high quality foods and just get LL

• +1
Reactions: patrickbateman0205
I do all this except coconut oil

Whats the point exactly? I also put in beef gelatin

or just save ur money for surgeries that will make ur face look better cuz height is cope anyways

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
  • +1
i suppose, but i cant heightmaxx anymore, my plates have fused, im like 99.9% sure of it, had i done some things a bit better i could have maybe been 6'6 instead of 6'5, but ah well

• Woah
Reactions: likenesss
I do all this except coconut oil

Whats the point exactly? I also put in beef gelatin
High in minerals and vitamins+has saturated fats. I also like the taste of it, makes the milkshake not taste like raw eggs

i suppose, but i cant heightmaxx anymore, my plates have fused, im like 99.9% sure of it, had i done some things a bit better i could have maybe been 6'6 instead of 6'5, but ah well
6’5 is fine you’re most likely a lanklet already so imagine 6’6

• +1
High in minerals and vitamins+has saturated fats. I also like the taste of it, makes the milkshake not taste like raw eggs
Instead of 2 tablespoon of honey do some extra virgin olive oil

• +1
ur strategy is kinda cope tho, you're just maximizing your genetic potential, you wont surpass it with this diet
It’s fine who cares an extra 1-2 inches will always be helpful

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and <6PSLcel
ur strategy is kinda cope tho, you're just maximizing your genetic potential, you wont surpass it with this diet
Im taking letrozole to hopefully gow 2 extra inches. Im fine with being 5'9

• +1
It’s fine who cares an extra 1-2 inches will always be helpful
yeah but if you live in the west, or just dont eat like an indian you arent stunting your height init, so its cope, these foods are expensive if u really want to heightmaxx take mk677 or better yet hgh

• +1
Instead of 2 tablespoon of honey do some extra virgin olive oil
Honey is for the insulin spike and i add the high quality olive oil if i run out of coconut oil

yeah but if you live in the west, or just dont eat like an indian you arent stunting your height init, so its cope, these foods are expensive if u really want to heightmaxx take mk677 or better yet hgh
This diet is also for the high dht and test which i thankfully had during puberty thats why im 5'7 but with decent bones