Ultimate hyperthyroidism thread (EVERYONE GTFIH)

Verse

Verse

NO LONGER NT
Hey everyone! I recently found out about a compound called T4, taking too much of this should be able to manually give you hyperthyroidism, idk the dosage tho.

Why do you want hyperthyroidism?

1. Deeper voice

2. Taller

3. Low body fat

Not sure what will happen after you take T4 but it'll probably go back to normal and hopefully you'll retain the benefits, hyperthyroidism is truly the ultimate looksmax

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
You'll be tired and sleepy all the time yakhi 😿😿😿😿🤙🤙🤙

Ignore all the bad symptoms theory

pretty sure i have this

but it also causes shaky hands

Ignore all the bad symptoms theory
who cares about living past 50 anyways? Better to be a mogger and die young than incel and die old

all this when you are probably hypothyroid and could get all the benefits with a drop of salt water

Wow first time ive ever seen a thread on this. I actually had hyperthyroidism when I was younger and trust me it does nothing for your looks unless you are a fat fuck and need to lean down it also ruins your eye area, you cant sleep and you're always uncomfortable everywhere.

• +1
Reactions: ascension! and Tallooksmaxxer
Wow first time ive ever seen a thread on this. I actually had hyperthyroidism when I was younger and trust me it does nothing for your looks unless you are a fat fuck and need to lean down it also ruins your eye area, you cant sleep and you're always uncomfortable everywhere.
true it may fuck up face but if you are white it doesn't matter cause it will give a free voicemaxx heightmaxx and leanmaxx

is that voice thing legit or just very low chance?

what was the point in asking the question if you would answer it yourself within 2 minutes :lul:
I tested your iq and your results are public school reject tier.

I tested your iq and your results are public school reject tier.
rip I go private school but I wish I could go public school would be easier to mogmaxx against poorcels

• +1
Reactions: mclovin
true it may fuck up face but if you are white it doesn't matter cause it will give a free voicemaxx heightmaxx and leanmaxx
I was lucky enough that I didn't get any eye swelling, I just got eye bags from the sleeplessness. Also there are tall incels but never pretty incels face = life brah.

I was lucky enough that I didn't get any eye swelling, I just got eye bags from the sleeplessness. Also there are tall incels but never pretty incels face = life brah.
just take melanin + mk you'll sleep like a baby, I will consider taking T4 then doing the same

you people are fucking retards