Ultimate Lipolysis Guide

maxxmclooks

maxxmclooks

part of the problem
The Removal of Facial Fat Tissue With DIY Lipolysis Injections, by @maxxmclooks [RELOADED]

This guide includes everything you need to know about DIY lipolysis injections for the face and neck area, and also my own experience with before and after photos and injection videos.

What are lipolysis injections?

Lipolysis injections, or so-called fat-dissolving injections/lipotropic injections, are a non-invasive aesthetic procedure employed to destroy localized fat accumulations in particular regions of the body. (This guide will focus on the face and neck area) These injections generally include a blend of substances that destroy fat cells, facilitating their elimination by the body. The primary components utilized in these injections are commonly phosphatidylcholine (PPC) and deoxycholic acid (DC). (Important for later)

How to do a DIY lipolysis injection?

Things you will need:

• Needles (multiple), 30g/13mm, 28-31g/12mm will do as well
  • Syringe, preferably 5ml or less
  • Alcohol wipes or other means to disinfect the injection area (rubbing alcohol and cotton pads will do too)
  • A mirror or a friend to inject, I highly suggest to have a friend or two to inject for you
  • Lipolysis blend containing either phosphatidylcholine (PPC) or deoxycholic acid (DCA), preferably both
  • Marker to mark the injection points
  • Nitrile gloves are not mandatory but can be used

Preparation:
  • The person doing the injection disinfects their hands
  • Mark the injection spots, see "Marking the injection spots"
  • Prepare the syringe and the needle, and pull the solution to the syringe (Slow/hard to pull with 30g needle, use bigger one if available, but not mandatory)
  • After pulling the solution to the needle, switch the needle before injecting
  • If you have a friend injecting for you, (which I highly recommend) I suggest lying down in a bed, with your head slightly elevated

Marking the injection spots
  • Each area should be divided into multiple pricks, for cheeks, an example shown in this picture
  • To locate the buccal fat pads and cheeks subcutaneous fat, this picture illustrates the area where injections should be made. Choose injection spots around the line shown.
  • Do not inject into the masseter muscle, as shown in this picture
  • Do not inject near the ear, as shown in this picture
  • For the nose, this, this, and this picture can be used as a reference to choose the injection spots.
  • For the neck, this photo can be used as a reference to choose the injection spots.
  • For the cheeks, I recommend 6-9 different pricks, for the nose a maximum of 4, and for the neck, 5-20.
  • Choose the number and locations of the injection spots according to your own needs
  • Aim for symmetrical injection spots on both sides of the cheeks and neck to ensure symmetrical results
  • Multiple injection points are marked at a distance of 1cm away from each other in a gridlike manner, as shown in this photo

Injection technique:
  • Hold the needle at a 45-90-degree angle concerning the skin
  • Slowly pierce the skin with the needle at a 45-90 degree angle, inject the desired amount of solution, and slowly pull the needle out
  • Each area should be divided into multiple pricks, injecting 0,2-0,3ml of solution per prick.
  • For the cheeks, I don't recommend injecting more than 2ml per cheek per session, for the nose, a maximum of 1ml, and for the neck 3ml. (Per session) (Though this varies based on the strength of your solution, see "Complications, causes and how to prevent them" and "Other miscellaneous things you should keep in mind")
  • Injection depth for cheeks and neck should be 6-10mm as the fat is deep-seated
  • For the nose, 4-6mm is enough, but be careful with the depth so you won't pierce the nasal wall. (Not dangerous, but makes treatment ineffective)
  • Multiple sessions are necessary for the best results, keep at least 2 weeks between the sessions but preferably 4 or more weeks
  • Change the needle after a few injections, personally, I changed the needle once every 4-5 pricks

Complications, causes, and how to prevent them:
  • Discomfort, pain, and swelling: These are most common and shall subside with time. Swelling and pain after only deoxycholic acid injection may last up to 10–14 days, whereas the discomfort after injection of the combination of deoxycholic acid and phosphatidylcholine usually lasts for up to less than a week. Applying ice/icing to the areas immediately post-treatment mitigates this.
  • Bruise/ecchymosis: These are due to injury to local blood vessels, are very localized, and disappear in a few days. Ice will help this if it bothers you
  • Marginal mandibular nerve injury: This is due to injecting a lot of deoxycholic acid close to the nerve. Clinically, it may result in asymmetrical smile. It can be avoided with the correct injection technique in most individuals. (See "Injection technique)
  • Skin ulceration: Superficial injection may result in ulceration, hence should be avoided. (See "Injection technique")
  • Rarely dysphagia can occur due to injecting too deep in the neck area, to avoid this, see "Injection technique"
  • Fat necrosis, can result from injecting too much solution, usually harmless though, to avoid, see "Injection technique"

Other miscellaneous things you should keep in mind:
  • Phosphatidylcholine (PPC) not only destroys the fat cells but completely kills them, making them unable to recover in the future, so using phosphatidylcholine is a more "permanent" solution
  • The ONLY chemicals that are proven to work for lipolysis are phosphatidylcholine (PPC) and deoxycholic acid (DCA)
  • Topical anesthesia is not required for the procedure
  • The chance of hitting a nerve or a vein is very marginal and is often overestimated
  • Don't approach the treatment with overly high expectations, you will 100% notice the results but you won't get malnourished Jordan Barrett cheeks (at least not in 1-2 sessions)
  • Do not massage the treatment areas for the next 48 hours post-treatment
  • When choosing the solution, the following reference values can be used to compare the potency of the solution:
  • Lipostabil contains phosphatidylcholine (50mg/mL) together with deoxycholic acid, sodium hydroxide, sodium chloride, α-tocopherol, benzyl alcohol, and ethanol
  • Kybella contains deoxycholic acid (10mg/mL)
  • GeoLysis contains deoxycholic acid (10mg/mL)
  • LipoLab contains phosphatidylcholine (100mg/mL), deoxycholic acid (0,5mg/mL), purified PPC 99.8%, L-carnitine (20mg/mL)
  • The full effect of the treatment is seen 6-8 weeks after the procedure

So, now you know how to do DIY lipolysis, next I will go over my experience and show the before and afters and injection videos.
Personally, I chose to do this procedure because I was tired of cutting to get hollow cheeks, and this was the most convenient for me to do, IMO ascended pretty well. I just need to grow out my hair, get a little tan and undereye fillers and I would say then I would reach my peak potential (excluding surgeries). A review about undereye fillers (by a plastic surgeon) will probably come next month when I will have money for it. I can suggest this to almost anyone, not even a low inhib thing, and very cheap plus easy to do.

I apologize in advance because I didn't take any "proper" before pics and my phone's selfie camera is broken so some of the photos will not be of the best quality. (Click to unstretch the image)

BEFORE:
BEFORE5

Before3

Before4

AFTER: (2-3 weeks post-treatment)
After1

After2

VIDEO:

And please, this is not Ratings so I don't want to hear anything about my philtrum, etc.:feelswah:
Yes, I know I'm yellow, OD'ed on beta carotene and sunlight, problem is being fixed as you are reading this

I'm aware that I might have missed something so please, ask anything about this in the comments.

I will not post the link to the source where I bought my solution because it might be a reason why this got deleted the first time, you can find a supplier within 5 minutes of Googling.

Thank you for reading, leave a comment on what you think!
tags:
@<6PSLcel @silencio @Jason Voorhees @ShawarmaFilth @likenesss @cbd558 @cyprian_tomaszewski @nakus @Thebbcmaxxer @CarrotMaxxer @i_love_roosters @NorwoodAscender @blinemaxxer @gigell @xegigi @Lokki @FloppaFlops @mewingmaxxer @JizzFarmer @Timmy @milkcuck @northern mogger @plukee @coisbhai @MazoNitNit @mirrormogger @LooksThinker @Clavicular @cromagnon @hasba1feuj @arab_chink @Blackgymmax @CoreSchizo @Eternal_ @MrOrion @Xangsane @Zeta

• +1
Reactions: somalibonecel, TechnoBoss, mewingmaxxer and 17 others
holy shit mirin effort bhai, if i still look like shit when im below 15% body fat im doing this for sure

• +1
Reactions: silencio and maxxmclooks
holy shit mirin effort bhai, if i still look like shit when im below 15% body fat im doing this for sure
same tbh, thats why had to do that:feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: Lokki and <6PSLcel
istg if master deletes this again im gonna fucking lose it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, got.daim, looksmidder and 3 others
mirin again.

• Love it
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Good thread. :love:

• Love it
Finally let's go

• Love it
The post-treatment photos are after two sessions ?

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim and maxxmclooks
did ur face become bloated asf after injecting cos of swelling then lean down?

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
not really, didnt notice that at least
so you just injected and after 2-3 weeks you saw decrease in fat basically.
did u maintain ur diet like before hand

so you just injected and after 2-3 weeks you saw decrease in fat basically.
did u maintain ur diet like before hand
yeah åretty much, i have to wait couple weeks still to see the full effect

to some degree yeah, but kinda stopped it bc I was only concerned about facial fat

• +1
yeah åretty much, i have to wait couple weeks still to see the full effect

to some degree yeah, but kinda stopped it bc I was only concerned about facial fat
how does this affect fat pads in the future.
they shift a lot in 20s

• +1
Reactions: silencio
how does this affect fat pads in the future.
they shift a lot in 20s
phosphatidylcholine destorys them completely and they wont grow back if u use that, similarly to buccal fat removal

deoxycholic acid just basically melts them and ur body absorbs the fat, if u use that then they will grow back if u gain weight overall

• +1
That's my concern too.
phosphatidylcholine destorys them completely and they wont grow back if u use that, similarly to buccal fat removal

deoxycholic acid just basically melts them and ur body absorbs the fat, if u use that then they will grow back if u gain weight overall

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and appealmaxed
elliot rodger tier hollow cheeks mirin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: silencio and maxxmclooks
@AySab thoughts about this thread?

@Orc do you recommend phosphatidylcholine in buccle fat before 20s?
dont think he does, you can get the same results with deoxycholic acid

dont think he does, you can get the same results with deoxycholic acid
does phosphatidylcholine mean that it’s impossible to get fat in the buckle area no matter how much u gain?

does phosphatidylcholine mean that it’s impossible to get fat in the buckle area no matter how much u gain?
yeah afaik its pretty much same as buccal fat removal, the fat tissue will never recover

yes

you can use like Kybella or geolysis which doesn't have phosphatidylcholine but deoxycholic acid which doesn't destroy the fat cells indefinitely
I understand but is that even a good thing?
Wouldn't it be a problem if the fat cells regrow and I would have to do it again?
How much time would it take before it 'grows' back? Cause if it's a year or something then deoxycholic acid has bad ROI for me

I understand but is that even a good thing?
imo yes, that being one of the reason i chose lipolab over kybella etc
Wouldn't it be a problem if the fat cells regrow and I would have to do it again?
How much time would it take before it 'grows' back? Cause if it's a year or something then deoxycholic acid has bad ROI for me
they grow back if u gain weight overall, just as any fat tissue in ur body yk

• +1
imo yes, that being one of the reason i chose lipolab over kybella etc

they grow back if u gain weight overall, just as any fat tissue in ur body yk
So basically if I don't get fat, it's gonna last like 5+ years realistically?

EPIC thread
Just bought my lipolab. Can't wait to try bhai tysm for this thread.

• Love it
Didnt even tag me..

Over, im roping:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Edit: nevermind i just didnt get an alert from it

• +1
Didnt even tag me..

Over, im roping:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Edit: nevermind i just didnt get an alert from it
master prolly shadowbanned my thread:lul:

no one got an alert

• So Sad
Reactions: Lokki
it appears to be so:feelswhat:
Brutaalia, mieti että forumin rikas juutalaisomistaja vihaa sua ja se tietää sun nimen ja mallitoimiston

Jos sä joskus suututat sen kunnolla se on vitun ohi

Brutaalia, mieti että forumin rikas juutalaisomistaja vihaa sua ja se tietää sun nimen ja mallitoimiston

Jos sä joskus suututat sen kunnolla se on vitun ohi
aijjaa, mf vois vaa end my whole career

eivaa onneks teen tota mallihommii niiku lähinnä harrastuksena nii ei olis nii devastating

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
aijjaa, mf vois vaa end my whole career

eivaa onneks teen tota mallihommii niiku lähinnä harrastuksena nii ei olis nii devastating
Aijaa, jos olis sun ainoa työ niin suna maksaisin masterille että poistais kaikki viitteet sun käyttäjästä ja nimestä tällä sivulla ASAP

Mut ei oo joten ei tarvi olla niin tarkka siitä mitä täällä kertoo

• +1
The Removal of Facial Fat Tissue With DIY Lipolysis Injections, by @maxxmclooks [RELOADED]

This guide includes everything you need to know about DIY lipolysis injections for the face and neck area, and also my own experience with before and after photos and injection videos.

Lipolysis injections, or so-called fat-dissolving injections/lipotropic injections, are a non-invasive aesthetic procedure employed to destroy localized fat accumulations in particular regions of the body. (This guide will focus on the face and neck area) These injections generally include a blend of substances that destroy fat cells, facilitating their elimination by the body. The primary components utilized in these injections are commonly phosphatidylcholine (PPC) and deoxycholic acid (DC). (Important for later)

Things you will need:

• Alcohol wipes or other means to disinfect the injection area (rubbing alcohol and cotton pads will do too)
  • A mirror or a friend to inject, I highly suggest to have a friend or two to inject for you
  • Lipolysis blend containing either phosphatidylcholine (PPC) or deoxycholic acid (DCA), preferably both

Preparation:
  • Prepare the syringe and the needle, and pull the solution to the syringe (Slow/hard to pull with 30g needle, use bigger one if available, but not mandatory)
  • If you have a friend injecting for you, (which I highly recommend) I suggest lying down in a bed, with your head slightly elevated

• Each area should be divided into multiple pricks, for cheeks, an example shown in this picture
  • To locate the buccal fat pads and cheeks subcutaneous fat, this picture illustrates the area where injections should be made. Choose injection spots around the line shown.
  • For the nose, this, this, and this picture can be used as a reference to choose the injection spots.
  • For the neck, this photo can be used as a reference to choose the injection spots.
  • For the cheeks, I recommend 6-9 different pricks, for the nose a maximum of 4, and for the neck, 5-20.
  • Choose the number and locations of the injection spots according to your own needs
  • Aim for symmetrical injection spots on both sides of the cheeks and neck to ensure symmetrical results
  • Multiple injection points are marked at a distance of 1cm away from each other in a gridlike manner, as shown in this photo

Injection technique:
  • Slowly pierce the skin with the needle at a 45-90 degree angle, inject the desired amount of solution, and slowly pull the needle out
  • Each area should be divided into multiple pricks, injecting 0,2-0,3ml of solution per prick.
  • For the cheeks, I don't recommend injecting more than 2ml per cheek per session, for the nose, a maximum of 1ml, and for the neck 3ml. (Per session) (Though this varies based on the strength of your solution, see "Complications, causes and how to prevent them" and "Other miscellaneous things you should keep in mind")
  • Injection depth for cheeks and neck should be 6-10mm as the fat is deep-seated
  • For the nose, 4-6mm is enough, but be careful with the depth so you won't pierce the nasal wall. (Not dangerous, but makes treatment ineffective)
  • Multiple sessions are necessary for the best results, keep at least 2 weeks between the sessions but preferably 4 or more weeks
  • Change the needle after a few injections, personally, I changed the needle once every 4-5 pricks

• Discomfort, pain, and swelling: These are most common and shall subside with time. Swelling and pain after only deoxycholic acid injection may last up to 10–14 days, whereas the discomfort after injection of the combination of deoxycholic acid and phosphatidylcholine usually lasts for up to less than a week. Applying ice/icing to the areas immediately post-treatment mitigates this.
  • Bruise/ecchymosis: These are due to injury to local blood vessels, are very localized, and disappear in a few days. Ice will help this if it bothers you
  • Marginal mandibular nerve injury: This is due to injecting a lot of deoxycholic acid close to the nerve. Clinically, it may result in asymmetrical smile. It can be avoided with the correct injection technique in most individuals. (See "Injection technique)
  • Skin ulceration: Superficial injection may result in ulceration, hence should be avoided. (See "Injection technique")
  • Rarely dysphagia can occur due to injecting too deep in the neck area, to avoid this, see "Injection technique"
  • Fat necrosis, can result from injecting too much solution, usually harmless though, to avoid, see "Injection technique"

• Phosphatidylcholine (PPC) not only destroys the fat cells but completely kills them, making them unable to recover in the future, so using phosphatidylcholine is a more "permanent" solution
  • The ONLY chemicals that are proven to work for lipolysis are phosphatidylcholine (PPC) and deoxycholic acid (DCA)
  • The chance of hitting a nerve or a vein is very marginal and is often overestimated
  • Don't approach the treatment with overly high expectations, you will 100% notice the results but you won't get malnourished Jordan Barrett cheeks (at least not in 1-2 sessions)
  • When choosing the solution, the following reference values can be used to compare the potency of the solution:
  • Lipostabil contains phosphatidylcholine (50mg/mL) together with deoxycholic acid, sodium hydroxide, sodium chloride, α-tocopherol, benzyl alcohol, and ethanol
  • LipoLab contains phosphatidylcholine (100mg/mL), deoxycholic acid (0,5mg/mL), purified PPC 99.8%, L-carnitine (20mg/mL)

So, now you know how to do DIY lipolysis, next I will go over my experience and show the before and afters and injection videos.
Personally, I chose to do this procedure because I was tired of cutting to get hollow cheeks, and this was the most convenient for me to do, IMO ascended pretty well. I just need to grow out my hair, get a little tan and undereye fillers and I would say then I would reach my peak potential (excluding surgeries). A review about undereye fillers (by a plastic surgeon) will probably come next month when I will have money for it. I can suggest this to almost anyone, not even a low inhib thing, and very cheap plus easy to do.

I apologize in advance because I didn't take any "proper" before pics and my phone's selfie camera is broken so some of the photos will not be of the best quality. (Click to unstretch the image)

BEFORE:
View attachment 2947207

View attachment 2947213
View attachment 2947214

View attachment 2947217
View attachment 2947218

VIDEO:

And please, this is not Ratings so I don't want to hear anything about my philtrum, etc.:feelswah:
Yes, I know I'm yellow, OD'ed on beta carotene and sunlight, problem is being fixed as you are reading this

I'm aware that I might have missed something so please, ask anything about this in the comments.

I will not post the link to the source where I bought my solution because it might be a reason why this got deleted the first time, you can find a supplier within 5 minutes of Googling.

tags:

@<6PSLcel @silencio @Jason Voorhees @ShawarmaFilth @likenesss @cbd558 @cyprian_tomaszewski @nakus @Thebbcmaxxer @CarrotMaxxer @i_love_roosters @NorwoodAscender @blinemaxxer @gigell @xegigi @Lokki @FloppaFlops @mewingmaxxer @JizzFarmer @Timmy @milkcuck @northern mogger @plukee @coisbhai @MazoNitNit @mirrormogger @LooksThinker @Clavicular @cromagnon @hasba1feuj @arab_chink @Blackgymmax @CoreSchizo @Eternal_ @MrOrion @Xangsane [/SIZE][/CENTER]
[/QUOTE][/B][/SIZE]
[B][LEFT].
[/LEFT]

Where did you buy it? Thinking about trying it on my lower abdomen

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and maxxmclooks
Aijaa, jos olis sun ainoa työ niin suna maksaisin masterille että poistais kaikki viitteet sun käyttäjästä ja nimestä tällä sivulla ASAP

Mut ei oo joten ei tarvi olla niin tarkka siitä mitä täällä kertoo
jep ja en oo missää oikeissa töissä nii ei voi blackmailaakkaa

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and Lokki

Things you will need:

Preparation:

Injection technique:

BEFORE:
View attachment 2947207

View attachment 2947213
View attachment 2947214

View attachment 2947217
View attachment 2947218

VIDEO:

tags:

@<6PSLcel @silencio @Jason Voorhees @ShawarmaFilth @likenesss @cbd558 @cyprian_tomaszewski @nakus @Thebbcmaxxer @CarrotMaxxer @i_love_roosters @NorwoodAscender @blinemaxxer @gigell @xegigi @Lokki @FloppaFlops @mewingmaxxer @JizzFarmer @Timmy @milkcuck @northern mogger @plukee @coisbhai @MazoNitNit @mirrormogger @LooksThinker @Clavicular @cromagnon @hasba1feuj @arab_chink @Blackgymmax @CoreSchizo @Eternal_ @MrOrion @Xangsane @Zeta

surprisingly good thread bumped and repped

• Love it
@idkwhattodo