Ultimate Looksmaxing Strategy: How do I become a psychopath?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
39% of hospitalized male psychopaths had consensual sex with female mental health staff.

Carl B. Gacono, Ph.D. et al., (1995) published a small study for The Bulletin of the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law comparing "select behavior indices between hospitalized insanity acquittees (N = 18) and hospitalized insanity acquittees who successfully malingered (N = 18)". The study authors called the malingerers 'severe psychopaths', which was evidenced by the fact that all of these malingerers engaged in physical or verbal violence against the staff of the facility, and that a large amount of them were convicted rapists, murderers etc.

They found that these severe psychopaths were so likely to have consensual sexual relations with female staff, that in fact, 39% had such consensual relations with female mental health staff when the researchers evaluated this. Some (the precise figure was not mentioned) even married the female staff members.

Source:

Gacono C, Meloy JR, Sheppard K, Speth E, Roske A. 1995. A Clinical Investigation of Malingering and Psychopathy in Hospitalized Insanity Acquittees. Bull Am Acad Psychiatry Law. 23(3): 387-397.

More psychopathic men tend to receive higher attractiveness ratings from women

• When comparing two men, those higher in psychopathic traits tended to receive higher ratings from women when considering the magnitude difference in psychopathic traits between the two men.
  • Of the facets, lifestyle traits provided the strongest link to desirability ratings from women. These traits include disinhibition, lack of responsibility, and having a sensation-seeking orientation.
  • Using voice pitch instead of subjective ratings as an indicator of desirability, the results did not suggest a preference for overall psychopathy. Post hoc exploratory analyses did, however, suggest affective traits elicited more interest and antisocial traits less interest based on voice pitch increasing and decreasing, respectively.
  • The lack of preference for antisocial traits may suggest that if they are contributing to appearing as an attractive mate, they may be doing so through derogating and dominating potential rivals rather than generating direct appeal.
Source:

References:

• Brazil, KJ. Forth AE. 2019. Psychopathy and the Induction of Desire: Formulating and Testing an Evolutionary Hypothesis. Evolutionary Psychological Science, pp 1-18. [Abstract]
  • Pilch, I., Lipka, J & Gnielczyk J. 2022. When Your Beloved Is a Psychopath. Psychopathic Traits and Social Status of Men and Women’s Relationship and Sexual Satisfaction. Personality and Individual Differences 184:111175. [Abstract]
  • Pilch, Irena. Smolorz, K. 2019. The Dark Triad and the Quality of Sexual Life. Personality and Individual Differences 149:78–82. [Abstract]

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Idontknowlol, Deleted member 18199, Deprived and 4 others
>I'm a dark triad psychopath bro I'm literally patrick bateman

>meanwhile you're too scared to talk to your 5/10 becky crush at school

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, falcon1, Pikabro and 17 others
Ramirezmaxx

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel

Before I became high inhib pajeet, I would make sex jokes in front of girls: even said I would freeze a pajeeta to fertilize her preserved eggs. I am a mentalcel. (y)

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, LooksOrDeath and fjor2096
Be born one.

A brain of a psychopath has less connections between the ventromedial prefrontal cortex and the amygdala than a non-psychopath's brain. Amygdala meditates fear & anxiety, vmPFC is responsible for things like empathy & guilt.

No amount of "looksmaxxing strategies" or "gore bingeing" like some autists here would inevitably recommend will turn you into a psychopath. It's possible to become a sociopath yes, but not a psychopath.

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus, ROTTING, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
Before I became high inhib pajeet, I would make sex jokes in front of girls: even said I would freeze a pajeeta to fertilize her preserved eggs. I am a mentalcel. (y)
you shouldn't psychomaxxing, you are already chadlite tier

Be born one.

A brain of a psychopath has less connections between the ventromedial prefrontal cortex and the amygdala than a non-psychopath's brain. Amygdala meditates fear & anxiety, vmPFC is responsible for things like empathy & guilt.

No amount of "looksmaxxing strategies" or "gore bingeing" like some autists here would inevitably recommend will turn you into a psychopath. It's possible to become a sociopath yes, but not a psychopath.
You don't have to be complete psychopath to benefit from Dark Triad traits with women though.

I am a born psychotic male

People say that I lack empathy and I’m selfish, it’s just because I’m a psychopath I can’t help it

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, StalinCel and Deleted member 15099

But I look like a high T Jihadist. :ogre:
473A512B A799 4301 B2C0 4AD11291D008

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StalinCel, LooksOrDeath and currylightskin
39% of hospitalized male psychopaths had consensual sex with female mental health staff.

Source:

Gacono C, Meloy JR, Sheppard K, Speth E, Roske A. 1995. A Clinical Investigation of Malingering and Psychopathy in Hospitalized Insanity Acquittees. Bull Am Acad Psychiatry Law. 23(3): 387-397.

Source:

References:

• Brazil, KJ. Forth AE. 2019. Psychopathy and the Induction of Desire: Formulating and Testing an Evolutionary Hypothesis. Evolutionary Psychological Science, pp 1-18. [Abstract]
  • Pilch, I., Lipka, J & Gnielczyk J. 2022. When Your Beloved Is a Psychopath. Psychopathic Traits and Social Status of Men and Women’s Relationship and Sexual Satisfaction. Personality and Individual Differences 184:111175. [Abstract]
  • Pilch, Irena. Smolorz, K. 2019. The Dark Triad and the Quality of Sexual Life. Personality and Individual Differences 149:78–82. [Abstract]
View attachment 1558619

how was your childhood op

Why can’t I be a psycho? :unsure:
bro u cant just be psycho you must suffer a abusive childhood to trigger it considering your a adult is beyond over

Jean Sorel is a underrated chad in this forum

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
you don't need to be a psychopath bhai
just be self serving like the doctors i work with who spend bare legal minimum time and effort per patient to maximize income

Nvm just watch the Batman and emulate the riddler :feelshah:

Not possible, focus on other stuff

Source:

Source:

References:

View attachment 1558619
You can’t
And even if u can psychopathy will not save u from this ugly cuck face

> looksmaxxing

> psychopath

???

ssri induced indifference.

Be born one.

Just Get Brain Damage Bro, Belief In Braindamagemaxxx

Why would i talk to a 5/10 becky?? I plan on starting approaching Gigastacys with Dark Triad methods :redpill::redpill::redpill::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.