Ultimate looksmaxxing guide (9 step basics)

Jmpace52

Jmpace52

Gold
1.) Shower. Use the right shampoo and conditioner for your hair and the right body wash for your skin. Always use a rag for scrubbing your hands, armpits, feet, back, asshole + cheeks, face (do this first), ears (including the back) and your chest/abdomen/arms/legs. Don't get lazy. In my scenario, every time I get my hair cut, it grows back thicker, so I grow mine out to make it more manageable. I even had a cosmologist tell me one time that I would never have to worry about going bald. So I got that going for me. My hair naturally is just pure quantity over quality anyways.

2.) Shave. Since my hair is real dark and thick, I wash my face/neck with warm water for 3 minutes (or more), thinly apply shaving gel and just do it back and forth with a bikini razor. Note that I soak it really long to prevent razor rash and bumps, I don't drag mine because a Gillette multiblade razor isn't generally enough of a fine cut for my hair, and I also thinly apply the gel so I can see what I'm cutting off because if I caked the cream too thick all over my face and neck I'll miss quite a bit of it, because I can't see what I'm shaving because I have hair everywhere.

3.) Trim your body. Just use one of those battery-powered beard trimmers, and always remember to knock out the chest/lower neck/nipple hair.

4.) Clip your nails. Self-explanatory. You don't want no nappy ass dirty fingernails and yellow-looking toenails.

5.) Wipe your ass properly. Sit down when you wipe, and make sure you go from the taint to the tailbone, including your inner asscheeks, and you can not only get it all out like this, but you'll also be saving toilet paper as opposed to standing up. And after you're finished, do it over with baby wipes to disinfect it. Then flush the toilet paper and shit down the drain, and put the baby wipes in a plastic grocery bag and throw it in the trash can, making sure there's no shit on it (you need to wipe until you see no shit first before using the secondary baby wipes). The reason you can't flush them is because they don't dissolve, so over time it'll clog up your sewer pipes.

6.) Brush your teeth twice a day at the very least, and floss at least once. In the mornings, I always brush at least after breakfast.

7.) Cologne and deoderant. Use it. And no aerosol Deoderant or cologne either, only sticks (preferably gel, not that chalky stuff) and bottled spray cologne.

8.) Mr. Clean magic eraser. Buy this stuff to remove any stains before you go somewhere.

9.) Eat. If you are not hungry but feel a growl, glutton yourself just to gain more weight assuming you're underweight, even if slightly. If you're overweight, turn the fat into muscle. Fuck liposuction and starvemaxxing, that's either going to be too expensive or leave stretch marks. You need to own that shit and eat one of those high protein and vitamin K diets that'll make you muscular without even breaking a sweat, because they exist and stop eating junk (processed) foods. Go ketogenic/paleogenic.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, Deleted member 10800, crimclown63 and 11 others
wait, people wipe their asses while standing? wtf

• JFL
Reactions: gymcel:(, Компенсатор всего and ALP
Wipe your ass properly. Sit down when you wipe, and make sure you go from the taint to the tailbone, including your inner asscheeks, and you can not only get it all out like this, but you'll also be saving toilet paper as opposed to standing up. And after you're finished, do it over with baby wipes to disinfect it. Then flush the toilet paper and shit down the drain, and put the baby wipes in a plastic grocery bag and throw it in the trash can, making sure there's no shit on it (you need to wipe until you see no shit first before using the secondary baby wipes). The reason you can't flush them is because they don't dissolve, so over time it'll clog up your sewer pipes.

• JFL
Reactions: lcberg04, ascension! and ALP
dont forget confidence, you'll never know if you don't try and if she says no just move on to the next girl :feelsez::feelsez::feelsez::feelsez::feelsez:

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
Drowning under water

Dont forget ascension, you should never approach a woman if you aren't ascended or she isn't showing interest on you basically; don't try and focus on yourself first.
And if she says no just move on to the next girl.

How is this ultimate? It's just obvious.

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
You should wash your ass, If you're wiping then I'm sorry, but it's already over for you.

• Ugh..
Reactions: CyprusGD
1.) Shower. Use the right shampoo and conditioner for your hair and the right body wash for your skin. Always use a rag for scrubbing your hands, armpits, feet, back, asshole + cheeks, face (do this first), ears (including the back) and your chest/abdomen/arms/legs. Don't get lazy. In my scenario, every time I get my hair cut, it grows back thicker, so I grow mine out to make it more manageable. I even had a cosmologist tell me one time that I would never have to worry about going bald. So I got that going for me. My hair naturally is just pure quantity over quality anyways.

2.) Shave. Since my hair is real dark and thick, I wash my face/neck with warm water for 3 minutes (or more), thinly apply shaving gel and just do it back and forth with a bikini razor. Note that I soak it really long to prevent razor rash and bumps, I don't drag mine because a Gillette multiblade razor isn't generally enough of a fine cut for my hair, and I also thinly apply the gel so I can see what I'm cutting off because if I caked the cream too thick all over my face and neck I'll miss quite a bit of it, because I can't see what I'm shaving because I have hair everywhere.

3.) Trim your body. Just use one of those battery-powered beard trimmers, and always remember to knock out the chest/lower neck/nipple hair.

4.) Clip your nails. Self-explanatory. You don't want no nappy ass dirty fingernails and yellow-looking toenails.

5.) Wipe your ass properly. Sit down when you wipe, and make sure you go from the taint to the tailbone, including your inner asscheeks, and you can not only get it all out like this, but you'll also be saving toilet paper as opposed to standing up. And after you're finished, do it over with baby wipes to disinfect it. Then flush the toilet paper and shit down the drain, and put the baby wipes in a plastic grocery bag and throw it in the trash can, making sure there's no shit on it (you need to wipe until you see no shit first before using the secondary baby wipes). The reason you can't flush them is because they don't dissolve, so over time it'll clog up your sewer pipes.

6.) Brush your teeth twice a day at the very least, and floss at least once. In the mornings, I always brush at least after breakfast.

7.) Cologne and deoderant. Use it. And no aerosol Deoderant or cologne either, only sticks (preferably gel, not that chalky stuff) and bottled spray cologne.

8.) Mr. Clean magic eraser. Buy this stuff to remove any stains before you go somewhere.

9.) Eat. If you are not hungry but feel a growl, glutton yourself just to gain more weight assuming you're underweight, even if slightly. If you're overweight, turn the fat into muscle. Fuck liposuction and starvemaxxing, that's either going to be too expensive or leave stretch marks. You need to own that shit and eat one of those high protein and vitamin K diets that'll make you muscular without even breaking a sweat, because they exist and stop eating junk (processed) foods. Go ketogenic/paleogenic.
Pathethic

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Okkypras, oldslapcel, Yerico7 and 3 others
What's the importance of brushing teeth. our ancestors never did yet had perfect teeth, other than being very worn down from heavy usage.

Showermax

Asswipemax

OP these are all soft maxes that won't make you attractive. Attractiveness is seen through how your skull bones and the flesh surrounding it are in harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and untouchable_coper
Would give you :lul: but I don't want such a bluepilled loser like you to get more rep. Go on reddit, you will get plenty of likes there.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jmpace52, Yerico7 and Deleted member 17291
just take a shower theorem

Pathetic thread :lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 17291
First word of the thread is actually "Shower" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Best thread in PSL history?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and BoneDensity
Banger thread - bookmarked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
People cant tell that this is a joke lol

What's the importance of brushing teeth. our ancestors never did yet had perfect teeth, other than being very worn down from heavy usage.
More sugar in food which rots the teeth, so it needs to be maintained

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and BoneDensity
People think this post is serious jfl at the absolute state

9. Is total bullshit, bulking in early 2020 (beginning of covid shit) made my always lean pretty boy ass into some fat cunt who couldn’t even run sweet boy game

First word of the thread is actually "Shower" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Best thread in PSL history?
Clean your room. ~ Jordan Peterson

I'm literally just a normie as far as looks goes. I'm also a nigger (Turks are nighters).

Would give you :lul: but I don't want such a bluepilled loser like you to get more rep. Go on reddit, you will get plenty of likes there.
Nigga, do you think anybody gives a fuck about some internet rating? I can only imagine how many bitches you've slayed. Incel. ;P

Nigga, do you think anybody gives a fuck about some internet rating? I can only imagine how many bitches you've slayed. Incel. ;P
Go back to reddit where is your place. Go wipe your ass and take a shower. You are reddit loser, no wonder why you use 'incel' as insult.

Go back to reddit where is your place. Go wipe your ass and take a shower. You are reddit loser, no wonder why you use 'incel' as insult.
HEY, LEPO2317 ON LOOKSMAX DIDNT GIVE ME A LAUGHING EMOJI RATING AND IS BEING AUTISTIC ABOUT THE WORD "INCEL"!

See? Nobody cares.

Also, "Reddit" LOL. I never mentioned Reddit anywhere in this thread. I don't even care about that shitstain. But if you want my opinion about it, it was pro-free speech until May/June 2013 when the shoah happened when r/niggers and r/coontown got banned. 2008-12 Reddit was more like 4chan, but you wouldn't know that anyways, newfag.

Also, "Reddit" LOL. I never mentioned Reddit anywhere in this thread. I don't even care about that shitstain. But if you want my opinion about it, it was pro-free speech until May/June 2013 when the shoah happened when r/niggers and r/coontown got banned. 2008-12 Reddit was more like 4chan, but you wouldn't know that anyways, newfag.
You are typical redditor with bs tips like "wipe your ass" or "eat". Stop embarassing yourself and gtfo on reddit where you came from fucking bluepilled loser.

You are typical redditor with bs tips like "wipe your ass" or "eat". Stop embarassing yourself and gtfo on reddit where you came from fucking bluepilled loser.
Yawn.

Also, you seem pretty fucking obsessed with this "Reddit" you speak of. Do you happen to like the website or something? I really don't give a shit lol.

I followed every step. I have been wiping my ass correctly but I think i'm gonna trim it down to make it more effective.

When my wife comes back from her holidays with her boyfriend im sure she's gonna love to pound my ass into my clean trimmed perfect wiped ass. Thanks for the guide OP :feelshah:

this isnt looksmaxxing this is basic expected hygienic practice which everybody is already doing

I only brush my teeth like 2-3 times a week