[ULTIMATE SUICIDEFUEL] WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT? [most repugnant example of agepill]

Splinter901

Splinter901

救急醫療室
LOOK AT THIS REPUGNANT GROTESQUE DEFORMED MONSTROSITY, THIS IS WHAT A ''WOMAN'' AT 42 LOOKS LIKE, HAS THAT DISGUSTING GROTESQUE PUFFY FACE WITH CHUNKS OF SKIN HANGING EVERYWHERE WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT ISN'T SAGGY SKIN WHAT YOU GET AT +60YO?, NO WONDER THEY ALL GET OUT OF MODELLING AT 24 THIS IS STRAIGHT UP VOMITIVE, I DON'T KNOW HOW ANYONE COULD EVER MARRY THIS IS THE MOST DISGUSTING THING I HAVE SEEN IN AGES THIS FUCKING MONSTER NEEDS TO HAVE IT'S ENTIRE SKULL SKINNED OFF OF THAT SAGGY MESS. :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

6VELSKLOZRDN3OROABBREEVDI4 1

OIZRPAGWABF6FKI6G3KL74UKL4 1

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21244, OverCoper, BongMog and 1 other person
She had ltb bones anyway

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 20422 and OldRooster
Bump because I'm traumatized.

• JFL
Reactions: OverCoper
I just went to the store, the streets were full of repugnant 35-40 year old "women" I hate those monsters so much, there was this bolivian shitskined obese goblin whose face looked like that of an orc, repugnant was too soft of an adjective to describe that monstrosity, I want to kill each and every one of those horrendous monsters, bunch of disgusting shit, if u r a woman reading this the kill yourself at 34 as the absolute latest, there is no reason to live after that.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
nigga shut up that could be someones mother why would u say this
u could say this to a young girl but i feel bad for old milfs

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and BongMog
nigga shut up that could be someones mother why would u say this
u could say this to a young girl but i feel bad for old milfs

That's not a milf and this entire species needs to go extinct, no species gets even 5% as deformed as this one from aging

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and bloomercel
Bitch looks like she finna have a house dropped on her at any minute.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Won't Stop Mewing