Ultimate tinder guide by Niklaus - STILL IN PROGRESS

I recently have 2 professional photoshoots (even though no photoshoots for my NW5) to at least say know that I tried and coped before saying it's truly over.

Do you mind if I DM some of my pics to you so that you can build my pics in order?
Sure DM's always open

• +1
Reactions: Loki
Mirin' thread 🤩🤩..

One thing I noticed.. Prior to me discovering looksmax and being a largely bluepilled normie, I had mostly pictures of me in social situations and me doing different activities I enjoy.

Recently after softmaxxing a bit and improving my overall looks, I decided to switch to PSL-autist pictures like my AVI (staring deadface into the camera in the bathroom, stuff like that).

I get more matches and likes now, also from girls who I would never match with before, but what's funny is that the rate at which girls write to me first has drastically plummeted..

In the past I would have maybe 1-2/20 matches write me first, whereas of now none of the 80~ matches I got since switching photos has initiated conversation with me.

One more thing - how big of a failo would you say it is to not have any impressive Instagram linked with your Tinder? I dislike Instagram and none of my boomer friends use it very much.

• +1
Reactions: Loki, thereallegend and Niklaus Mikaelson
Mirin' thread 🤩🤩..

One thing I noticed.. Prior to me discovering looksmax and being a largely bluepilled normie, I had mostly pictures of me in social situations and me doing different activities I enjoy.

Recently after softmaxxing a bit and improving my overall looks, I decided to switch to PSL-autist pictures like my AVI (staring deadface into the camera in the bathroom, stuff like that).

I get more matches and likes now, also from girls who I would never match with before, but what's funny is that the rate at which girls write to me first has drastically plummeted..

In the past I would have maybe 1-2/20 matches write me first, whereas of now none of the 80~ matches I got since switching photos has initiated conversation with me.

One more thing - how big of a failo would you say it is to not have any impressive Instagram linked with your Tinder? I dislike Instagram and none of my boomer friends use it very much.
Can't you just upload the same photos you use on Tinder (or similar) to your posts on IG? Add a few highlights from your travels (I live in Boston and travelmaxxxed to NY, Philly and Washington) and your IG should be all set.

I don't think you need to (nor do I apply for myself) be the life of the party or posting shit every day.

Can't you just upload the same photos you use on Tinder (or similar) to your posts on IG? Add a few highlights from your travels (I live in Boston and travelmaxxxed to NY, Philly and Washington) and your IG should be all set.

I don't think you need to (nor do I apply for myself) be the life of the party or posting shit every day.
Theoretically I could. It would just be blatant if they decide to check my IG since there would be barely any interaction since the vast majority of my social circle rarely uses Instagram.

• +1
Reactions: Loki, thereallegend and Niklaus Mikaelson
Mirin' thread 🤩🤩..

Thank you!
I'd try nt pics now to that you're softmaxxed though

Also I don't have my IG linked to my profile, still have a ~15-20% of girls i match with that text me first so shouldn't be that bad of a failo.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Loki, thereallegend and Deleted member 22623
But it’s about the presentation of the features you have.
You're on point about this, however, you failed to mention that a large % of men don't have presentable feautures ; they just fail to meet the threshold. I'd argue that around 50% of men won't find success no matter the quality of the presentation, because the product(genetic base) just isn't good enough for the market.
But it’s about the presentation of the features you have.

And not so much about the features themselves.

Disagree with this. A bug eyed, round mandible cuck can go leaps and bounds above the competition in terms of presentation but will get 0 results. If you're in the upper MTN to HTN range then yes, presentation matters for results. In online dating the presentation will never overcome a sub par product. Women are biologically wired to sniff that shit out.

I know you're a business guy, but this isn't business marketing where you can manipulate the customer (women) into buying your product (sleeping with you) simply because evolution made the organisms who sniff out the fraud more successful replicators. In recent history, "undesirable" men forced women through laws and social order to reproduce with them , but when you remove that pressure (as we seen in modern dating) and look at the free modern dating market, women return to selecting for the same traits that would be selected for tens of thousands of years ago during hunter gatherer period.

Manipulation and presentation is everything in business because there never was evolutionary pressure on living organisms to resist marketing and manipulation when buying products/services. It's a modern concept and you can't apply that strategy to online dating. It's just better for a large % of men to focus on other things rather than women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Loki, Deleted member 22354 and 1 other person
You're on point about this, however, you failed to mention that a large % of men don't have presentable feautures ; they just fail to meet the threshold. I'd argue that around 50% of men won't find success no matter the quality of the presentation, because the product(genetic base) just isn't good enough for the market.

Disagree with this. A bug eyed, round mandible cuck can go leaps and bounds above the competition in terms of presentation but will get 0 results. If you're in the upper MTN to HTN range then yes, presentation matters for results. In online dating the presentation will never overcome a sub par product. Women are biologically wired to sniff that shit out.

I know you're a business guy, but this isn't business marketing where you can manipulate the customer (women) into buying your product (sleeping with you) simply because evolution made the organisms who sniff out the fraud more successful replicators. In recent history, "undesirable" men forced women through laws and social order to reproduce with them , but when you remove that pressure (as we seen in modern dating) and look at the free modern dating market, women return to selecting for the same traits that would be selected for tens of thousands of years ago during hunter gatherer period.

Manipulation and presentation is everything in business because there never was evolutionary pressure on living organisms to resist marketing and manipulation when buying products/services. It's a modern concept and you can't apply that strategy to dating. It's just better for a large % of men to focus on other things rather than women.
Guys have their genetic limits, I won't argue against that, softmaxing and other stuff is a must even with the guide above (hence why I'm also a member of this forum even though I'm already considered HTN/chadlite. If you're softmaxxed and on this forum to improve yourself you should be around MTN and above which is who this tinderguide is targeted at. The biggest thing people don't consider in this is not pictures or profile (although it also effects your matches a lot), but becoming a model user for tinder (Tinder ELO) which has a significant affect on the results unlike other dating apps. I also need to go more in depth with tinder ELO tbh, but there's a lot of factors included and hard to document with experiments

• +1
Reactions: Loki, makeme183 and BoneDensity
model user for tinder (Tinder ELO) which has a significant affect on the results unlike other dating apps. I also need to go more in depth with tinder ELO tbh, but there's a lot of factors included and hard to document with experiments
Yes this is a crucial factor that isn't stressed enough and I'd be very interested in reading about it. There was only 1 good guide that I read about it here but I can't find it anymore cuz I think the OP deleted his account.

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Niklaus Mikaelson
dnr
Screenshot 2022 11 03 17 56 18 953 commiuigallery
Screenshot 2022 11 03 17 56 10 837 commiuigallery

jk, good thread, might use some tips if I get to Tinder ever again

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 7580 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Yes this is a crucial factor that isn't stressed enough and I'd be very interested in reading about it. There was only 1 good guide that I read about it here but I can't find it anymore cuz I think the OP deleted his account.
I have a long docs document with everything tinder related and all studies I've found, it's a mess but I'll try to sort through the experiments I've done and the knowledge gathered, hopefully I can update the Elo part the upcoming days. I think I might have some thread about Elo saved into that document if we're talking about the same one

• +1
Cope, i'm using selfies only and getting 15matches/day.

• Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson

The “Hop The Fence” Principal - technique 1​

Close your eyes.
Stopped reading after this.

Joking aside, very good based thread. Looks are only part of the equation - depending on the level of looks they may play up to 70% of OLD attraction. Presentation is indeed very important.

I will try and implement the points in the guide as a 4 psl 6'5 cute ogre boy.

I've got a professional camera and will go and take some NT photos this weekend.

Will inform you about the results after a month or so.

• Love it
Mirin' thread 🤩🤩..

I believe this is more of a systemic issue with foids increasingly treating tinder as a game where likes are your high score than actually wanting to talk to anyone. I have noticed the same trend.

The test would be to try again with your old photos, but I suspect you will just have few matches and no foids messaging first.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 22623 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Could you do 1 on bumble

• +1
Could you do 1 on bumble
They don't use bumble here (Denmark) so I have way to little experience, the picture, texting, bio thing should be somewhat the same though

• +1
They don't use bumble here (Denmark) so I have way to little experience, the picture, texting, bio thing should be somewhat the same though

Bro denmark is veteran difficulty its easie to win the lottery than to try and date there

• Hmm...
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 22623
It's all about pictures

• Hmm...
Very true quite possibly higher than that but hard to document, i took it from a study done which can't always be accurate
what are you referring to here ?
I'll probably add a "what to do" section for users already experienced with tinder that know they are already HTN+ as well
looking forward to this
Only in appropriate context, otherwise you'll end up looking like a douche bag and can lead to a left swipe. Safest bet is having well fitting clothing showing off your gains without risking looking like a D-bag
have to disagree , since lots of experiments have been done with guys who are LTN-MTN facially ,but still hit 99+ thanks to shirtless selfies showing off their abs
but you can't deny that there's so many guys that look very good, but take shit pictures, don't care about tinder ELO and so forth, this will mean that a regular guy can get higher Elo and come on top in the presentation part
true, but my point was that an MTN or HTN cannot match with a stacy just by "taking better pics","dressing better" or "doing fun activity with friends"

• +1
  • +1
Screenshot 20221103 103000 Screenshot 20221103 103139 Screenshot 20221103 103209 Tinder
Nikomaxxing is legit. I nikomaxxed and and have god tier elo.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zelkxd, NegativeNorwood, THEMOGGER and 4 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt and Niklaus Mikaelson
chad tbh
how much time did it take for you to hit 99+
age range of the girls you're matching with ?
eye color and height ?
It took a bit, but I noticed an exponential increace 3 weeks before I hit 99+. I only swipe on mtb-htb+ white girls or white passing girls. I have brown eyes and am 5'11, but I larp as 6'1 because that is my height in air force ones (as recomended by wheat waphoulze).

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, Niklaus Mikaelson and makeme183
am 5'11, but I larp as 6'1
i see you haven't mentioned height in bio , but you look tall,so i guess girls are figuring it out anyway

dating is veteran mode in man diego , so keep up the good work buddy boyo

how many matches do you get daily ?

how many did you meet up with , and how many did you fuck ?

one shirtless beach picture is bad even if you have a nice body?

What I've learned from this is that there's not only an arm's race for looks, but an arms race for overall picture quality as well.

You need a professional photo shoot and if you can't get that, you need the latest pro camera off the latest iPhone + somebody to patiently take photos with to compete.

You need a degree in posting seductive thirst traps on IG/SC to compete on social media as well.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and Niklaus Mikaelson
i see you haven't mentioned height in bio , but you look tall,so i guess girls are figuring it out anyway

dating is veteran mode in man diego , so keep up the good work buddy boyo

how many matches do you get daily ?

how many did you meet up with , and how many did you fuck ?
About 1/3 of my swipes end up being matches, but after getting high elo I became really picky. I only swipe on white girls and rarely swipe on latinas and never swipe on asians. I met up with one girl and we still talk, but I am mostly waiting until I pile up a few white staceys to talk to. I found 2 white stacey lites so far that I talk to.
Screenshot 20221103 104739 Tinder
Its hard out here for sub chads even as a htn because of the marines and seals out here :(
Going out to pb is even harder than tinder, but it is the only place to go to find htb+ white girls. I havent seen so many chads and staceys in person before.

• +1
Reactions: Loki, NegativeNorwood, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
About 1/3 of my swipes end up being matches, but after getting high elo I became really picky. I only swipe on white girls and rarely swipe on latinas and never swipe on asians. I met up with one girl and we still talk, but I am mostly waiting until I pile up a few white staceys to talk to. I found 2 white stacey lites so far that I talk to.
View attachment 1933963
Its hard out here for sub chads even as a htn because of the marines and seals out here :(
Going out to pb is even harder than tinder, but it is the only place to go to find htb+ white girls. I havent seen so many chads and staceys in person before.
bruh I'm reading your thread where you troll tinder hoes :ROFLMAO:

you're a chad man , you don't need to rot here

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and SubSigma
-cute
-ogre

pick one
Women above 25 find me cute and don't want to date me.

Women below 25 find me ogre and don't want to date me.

Such is life.

• So Sad
Reactions: makeme183 and Niklaus Mikaelson
depends on your pheno really

Even pheno wise tbqh most of the chads take up all the women are we really coping with the same old if your white in a country that is 99 percent white your gonna do well on dating apps?

Certain phenos look way better but if the average white female looks better she wants something way above her looks range.

• +1
I’ll read properly later but you’re bang on about the combination of genetics/presentation of your looks

I’d go as far as to say it’s 50/50 in terms of your success on dating apps

Also a little bit of cheeky morphing and height frauding never hurt anyone teehehee
over

Bruh how many girls you fuck in a week ? dammn If I had that many I was with HIV and 4 kids no lie

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and MatheusCqb
View attachment 1933963
You're crazy JFL. I wouldn't have the confidence to do this outside of my chadfishes

"wow thanks to the elo pill" :lul::lul::lul:

How well do you score looks-wise? I'm guessing White HTN?

• +1
You're crazy JFL. I wouldn't have the confidence to do this outside of my chadfishes

Hapa htn. I just larp as med tho and never say I am half asian.
Screenshot 20221024 100753 Tinder

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 1851
Niko can u elab on this tinder model thing btw? I just saw a guy on my chadfish and it's a normie guy with mirror selfies lol.

Also, you think any MTN gymmaxxed can get at the top 10%, right? I swiped at like 100 profilles and the top 10% in my country are all HTNs with somewhat shit pictures

• +1
  • +1

Lek eu como mina toda semana e literalmente eu só chego assim nas minas tenho uns 300 print assim que mostrava pra amigo como muié é puta e como tu nao precisa ficar se matando

Attachments

• 652497AE-E0D9-4D7F-9588-119B0E3DD4AE.jpeg
    652497AE-E0D9-4D7F-9588-119B0E3DD4AE.jpeg
    143.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 932CAAE8-0CC4-4049-A28A-C81746C5EF39.jpeg
    932CAAE8-0CC4-4049-A28A-C81746C5EF39.jpeg
    116.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, NegativeNorwood and Niklaus Mikaelson
Bruh I just say to the Girl : I want she : want what ? I say : You . / is the most effective to fuuck girls and don`t spend a lot of time
"Sex?" Is quicker and better
IMG 20221103 212527
IMG 20220813 101759 1

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 17920, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others