Ultimate tinder pick up line

W

we_chillingfosho

Platinum
After experimenting with tinder for a while I've come up with the ultimate pick up line that's bound to get you phone numbers. Either she loves it or is at the very least impressed. Out of my 500 matches I've gotten about 200 something phone numbers in my area in 4 months. Multiples bitches with even the same name so it gets a bit confusing on whatsapp. Anyways here it is

You: I have this amazing pick up line I use. I bet it will charm your socks off. Tell me what you think ok

Her: ok, or shoot it.

You: truth or dare?

Her: truth (90 % chance she picks this)

You: if I had to reach you on the phone. What number would I have to text?
Now pick dare

Her: dare

You: I dare you to answer my first question truthfully 😏

Her: *shocked* at confidence.

Your welcome. This will get you the digits at least a couple even if your not the best looking

• +1
Reactions: thisend and koalendo
Too long bitch shorten that shit next time I didnt read

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: one job away, ROTTING, ropemax and 1 other person
Just be yourself! :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: koalendo
You: I have this amazing pick up line I use. I bet it will charm your socks off. Tell me what you think ok

Her: ok, or shoot it.
This part seems extra, maybe drop it
and what if she says dare?

Does this honestly work? It seems too corny and pushy

You need this part in my experience. It creates mystery and expectation. It's like a challenge "will he really charm my socks off". If she says dare then it becomes kinda sucky but still works sometimes. You say "I dare you to give me your phone number"

Works like a charm hahaha

I just send a gif and they send a gif back. Then i ask if they're up to watch a movie together and i get their snap. Easy as that.

Tldr be gl

I just send a gif and they send a gif back. Then i ask if they're up to watch a movie together and i get their snap. Easy as that.

Tldr be gl
The man with 500 matches and 200 phone numbers (low ball number) who fucked 13 girls and kissed 25 in 4 months is telling you this. So you should listen bitch.

• JFL
Reactions: ropemax
The man with 500 matches and 200 phone numbers (low ball number) who fucked 13 girls and kissed 25 in 4 months is telling you this. So you should listen bitch.
Yeah you definitely fucked 13 girls in 4 months and ended up on looksmax.org JFL at your delusions you crackhead faggot.

Yeah you definitely fucked 13 girls in 4 months and ended up on looksmax.org JFL at your delusions you crackhead faggot.
It has some good tips actually. Think what you want broski

:lul:
What the fuck. Shes gonna chose u on ur looks and status, never ur pickup line

:lul:
What the fuck. Shes gonna chose u on ur looks and status, never ur pickup line
Shut it son. Listen to your dad. I've already said you gotta be good looking but this pick up line will make you seem confident and effortless.