Ultimate travel life hack!

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
So I was on this app Hellotalk to learn Japanese tons of Jap girls anyways talk about visiting and I'm a 6/10 White guy already have 2 girls in Tokyo that said I can stay with them. One of them was with her family but I would have to speak with them in English for practice. The other had a college dorm.

Not sure if any of this will go through but you can legit find ways to get free places to stay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AlexBrown84, ChristianChad and 3 others
Ultimate travel life hack: Just be white!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
Ultimate travel life hack: Just be white!
Wdym? If @Zer0/∞ messaged girls in the USA they would let him come stay with them...

Imagine the enrichment you could get from his Hindu culture!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, galego123, ChristianChad and 2 others
So I was on this app Hellotalk to learn Japanese tons of Jap girls anyways talk about visiting and I'm a 6/10 White guy already have 2 girls in Tokyo that said I can stay with them. One of them was with her family but I would have to speak with them in English for practice. The other had a college dorm.

Not sure if any of this will go through but you can legit find ways to get free places to stay
post the messages

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
I'd only do this for a country like Japan or South korea
If it was a third world country I would be too afraid to get my kidney stolen during the night

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Why is english not my native language
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

no one wants to learn german 😢

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
I'd only do this for a country like Japan or South korea
If it was a third world country I would be too afraid to get my kidney stolen during the night
For all intent purposes Japan is on par with Europe or nicer areas in the USA. But yeah if I tried this in Colombia it could be dangerous. I would need to know someone for a long time before going there its not dangerous in most first world places tho

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
Why is english not my native language
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

no one wants to learn german 😢
Shouldn't have lost WW2...

But hey look on the brightside at least we aren't speaking German

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, rand anon and Deleted member 14693
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 14693
Shouldn't have lost WW2...

But hey look on the brightside at least we aren't speaking German
I checked, on HelloTalk there are many japanese who want to learn it suprisingly. But mostly guys.

mirin this is what evolution is about

the only person that can give travel advice is @AlexBrown84