Ultra Blackpill: High IQ Thread on Life

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
Credit to @Songe who created this which Honestly deserves best of the best status.

@Lorsss

LIVING IS A DISASTER, YOU'LL NEVER BE HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT, I'M NOT SAYING THIS TO DEMORALIZE YOU EVEN MORE, BUT SIMPLY TO TELL YOU THE REALITY THAT AWAITS YOU .

Nature is unjust, impartial, it creates lions but also sheep, and you are a sheep, it is neither your fault nor the lion's, everyone plays his role. There are the alphas who enjoy every moment, savour, live experienced, and there is you, the sub-human kept alive by the consumer society and modern ethics and morals, but in nature an alpha male would have impaled you alive before fucking the local females, you are now alive not because you are useful, because you have a talent or even because you are unique, but simply because you are a potential consumer, what are you doing at the moment? you work, work and suffer even more with each passing day, in exchange society will keep you alive.
Without that, you will die, unlike an alpha who is paid to stay alive and dazzle us (football player, model, top sportsman, influencer, scientist with a higher IQ, researcher, genius) all that you will never be even if the naive voice that society has placed in you via its many subliminal messages (positivist film, Japanese anime) you'll never be the trash that will become happy, it's being stuck in your head so that you can become a happy, passionate and foolish Easter entertainer, hoping that you won't commit suicide and continue to be a slave to this society where you're nothing more than a statistic. But nothing, nothing will ever change,

About love
: If you're unhappy it's for the simple reason that your genetics, your body, your environment, are bad, nature has decided it, you don't have the starting kit to be happy, it will never change, you're a fake human, a failed thing maintained in live for the reasons mentioned above, never forget, even if one day you manage to get back one of those dirty old ladies who got deflowered here and there, that you call "my love", never forget that in the wild an alpha male would have fucked her in front of your eyes and you could have done nothing, no law at the time, just reality. Now know one thing, no alpha will want her anyway, you'll get a dirty old lady to marry her while they're deflowering a lot of chicks, They will never need to be in a couple (a prison also imposed by society and morality to turn you into a sub being until they make you believe that being in a couple is your own choice) they will spend their lives (the alphas) fucking the top of the top while you are happy and feel powerful with your hysterical old whore who will end up divorcing you because you are a beta or cheating and disrespecting you.

On the subject of death: I can already see you people trying to reassure you, and it's normal, don't worry, they're not the only one, 90% of the betas in this world believe in their imaginary friends, who would accept the cold reality of this shitty life? There has to be a medicine to all this, and it's called God, spirituality, the afterlife, whatever, but know that all these forms of belief are derivatives of the same thing: the non-acceptance of this shitty world, no sorry God doesn't exist, already the monotheistic God you can forget about him, unless he's a piece of shit he doesn't exist, if you don't believe me go to the deepweb and take a look at real life, by the way no need to go on the deepweb go on bestgore and look at this shitty world, last day I saw a video of a little girl who falls on a motorbike with her arms ripped off, crying while her father's corpse is already starting to get eaten by the flies next to her, and that happens every day.
The other day I talked to a believer about this video and the violence of the world and he told me that it wasn't God but the devil is telling you how stupid they are, do you really want to end up like that? being a stupid fan and follower of such stupid falsity? It's not worth it and it will never change anything in your life, even if you believe you'll remain the same consumerist shit, and it will always benefit the elite people who really live while you're happy with your cross or your qamis. Fuckin' idiot, fuckin' idiot.

About your mother's friendship and love:

Friendship doesn't exist if you still believe in it, you're at the lowest stage of real consciousness, we're all in some kind of big business, everyone does favors for each other under the guise of friendship and brotherhood, but if tomorrow you have nothing to contribute people won't be long before they abandon you, forget you and hate you, always undercovered with some stupid excuse or reproach about you, but don't worry that a millionaire chad like Dwayne Johnson can cheat on his wife, mistreat his friends, they'll be the ones crying and wondering why, you only need to make a dick at a potential colleague one day for your wife to leave you, know it, because you're worthless.

No one will ever love you (not even your mother who gave birth to you out of selfish desire to give meaning to her life and because that's how it's "done"), well, yes, you idiot, what did you think she gave birth to you for? to have a being to "love", a "goal" and a "meaning" to her life, to perpetuate the massacre while you were quietly in the orphaned nothingness of all conscience, and this bitch that you love "more than anything" because "you have to love your mom!!" like they put it in your head, she's the worst bitch, the worst bitch, she's the one who brought you out of the woodwork and threw you in here , she's the one who got into a relationship with your stepfather who's been mistreating you all your life...and you thank her every day instead of despising her, the local cunt basically. But everyone says it, and not loving your mommy is IMMORAL, right? So keeps loving her if you want to, and be afraid to kill yourself for "not hurting her." She's the one who turned your life into a nightmare

Regarding messages from optimistic bluepillers:

Here you have to deal with the biggest hypocrites , this forum really doesn't bring anything good, it's been months that I've been lurking around and I've learned absolutely nothing here, it's the temple of dumbness, a nest of decerebrates thinking they're superior, 90% of the thread are shits

Concerning their optimistic message and their advices, don't listen to them, they don't know your life and guys like you in real life they despise or ignore them, you're nothing for them, the "bros" are a bullshit delirium, there's no solidarity here, really none, they're the first ones who will destroy you if a thread with enough "heat" indicates to destroy you, like the good followers they are. You'll never have any friends or sincere support here, already that you don't have in real life, so imagine on the internet.

Don't forget, those who give you advice here spend every day in front of guys worse than you (homeless, the mentally ill of their street, etc...) and ignore them totally to see the misunderstandings, the smokers are not superhumans ...In fact they're sub-human with a huge ego and their advice won't work on you.

OP sorry, that's how it is, it's over since the beginning, as Houellbecq said, even if tomorrow you're a billionaire you'll always be unhappy, the best is already behind you, your teenage years, your childhood, the only periods where you could still have some kind of hope, now you're an adult, that's it, it's too late, you have no value, you're going to grow old, Losing what you have left, the little value you have, then being forgotten by everyone, a form of deep despair will invade your heart as the years go by, you'll become that frustrated old man that you looked at in amazement when you were 10 years old thinking "how is it possible to be so weird and crazy m'haha", you'll become a shit, more and more.

Even with the most beautiful woman you'll now know why she's with you if she really is one day, it's because you'll be rich, you'll have something to bring, don't forget that she wasn't there when you were young, alone, sad, beating up by your stepfather.. she used to get fucked left and right, then she's holding on to you, you have a permanent contract? a car? you've managed to get a little bit of value for begging for her pussy? well, congratulations to you, you'll be able to discover that sex is overrated. The only sex that is not overrated is teenage sex, when you're 15/18, when you're naive and passionate, which you'll probably never know, and in the end even that's overrated because it wearies you for a while. Everything's overrated, man. EVERYTHING.

So now, you have a choice, video game ? movie ? series ? what are you going to choose as a shitty thing that will leave you empty like at the beginning once you're done to avoid accepting the coldness of this world ?

And don't try to reassure yourself by becoming a Buddhist or something, it's useless, do you fucking understand it or not? Even Enlightenment is bullshit, don't try to become a Nietzschean superman or all that kind of optimistic bullshit that's supposed to make sense and look instead at the shitty lives of people who do that.

The OP is fucked up, all that, all that, everything that happens to you, you could never have lived it if you were that guy for example:

barrett.jpg

Your shitty life is only because of that, a few more inches in height, muscles and a pretty face would have changed your whole experience, he for example is naive, like a child, happy, passionate, he'll never know about your shitty reality

barrettt.jpg

You could explain to him for hours that life is shit like I'm doing right now ,that he would be happy because he hasn't experienced your shitty reality physically in terms of feeling, that's why this paving stone will touch you, you who read and recognize and not the naive people who are video game fans and morons who are dumb and deluded or Chad.
But they will understand (for most of them) one day, when they are old, alone and facing the coldness of life without passion, without goal, without conviction, they will understand, have no fear. But you, you understood before them, since you're young, what should never have happened, at that time you should enjoy, live, but no, you understood... and now you will suffer all your life, you are a prisoner

Attachments

• 1607350254881.gif
    1607350254881.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 107
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 11035, thecel and 18 others
Dn rd this shitty defeatist essay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, StressShady, Deleted member 11035 and 20 others
Ramblings of a schizophrenic patient

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11035, Highrise, NaturalDisaster and 9 others
Dn read
EjWMJp8WoAAWdCv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 5875, Pumanator and 1 other person
tagging some blackpillers:

@turkproducer
@stuckneworleans
@ImprovLoser
@reptiles
@Gosick
@Ocelot
@Chadlite Rutherford
@Tyrionlannistercel
@disillusioned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, stuckneworleans and Deleted member 1464
I finished reading.
So you’re telling me that if I’m ugly I’ll be unhappy, and if I’m pretty I’ll be happy? Wow, high iq, who would think of such a thing

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11035, Deleted member 5189, Deleted member 8765 and 11 others
Tl

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx and Deleted member 1464
There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape, but even after admitting this, there is no catharsis. My punishment continues to elude me and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Highrise, Deleted member 8699 and 1 other person
Agree with most of it, nothing left to say. Only thing I don't agree with, is holding teenage love on a high pedestal.
Rape, kidnapping, ER. Modern society has a lot of loopholes to abuse.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 9779, mewcoper and 3 others
Finished reading

If I submitted this as a thesis I would receive a grade of C (satisfactory).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11035, Deleted member 5189, Deleted member 8699 and 6 others
Perspective matters. Sure if you consider the life of some hopeless oldcel permavirgin, there's not many ways to spin it in a positive light.

I don't get the propagation of the idea that nothing matters or you're always worse than someone genetically better, so feel bad lol you're irrelevant. If anything it should tell you to do whatever the fuck you want, improve yourself, and cope along the way without remorse.
Nobody's going to reach that revered "ascension" by looksmaxxing or by other means, but to keep yourself hopeful along the way, happy that you're getting better, maybe that some aspects of your life have improved, that's the point.

You're ASKING to feel like shit if the thoughts described in the post resonate in your head 24/7 and tell you it's all pointless, I'll never be a rich 8 PSL 150 IQ king of the world.

There was this quote, I don't remember who said it or the exact words, so I paraphrase. 'We suffer more in our mind than in reality." By adopting such a mindset it's just a failure, you achieve absolutely nothing.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 10524, forwardgrowth and 4 others
Being nihilistic, depressed and hateful equates to being high IQ and blackpilled it seems

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 10536, mewcoper and 2 others
Autistic copes

Just because you’re not a 6’5 8 PSL Chad doesn’t mean you’re destined to live a shit life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, mewcoper and Yliaster
I feel like if you 100% believed in what you were saying you would just rope instead of rotting here.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 9779 and 5 others
Imagine typing a 3000 word essay to say attractive people have easier lives

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Lars, Deleted member 9779 and 3 others
Being nihilistic, depressed and hateful equates to being high IQ and blackpilled it seems

Agreed.
people who think this way are edgelords who swallow the blackpill without ever using the Red Pill to improve themselves first
its a toxic self defeating mentality that absolves them from ever taking responsibility for themselves.

but in nature an alpha male would have impaled you alive before fucking the local females, you are now alive not because you are useful, because you have a talent or even because you are unique, but simply because you are a potential consumer

Sorry but this is utter bullshit. Chad isn't actually genetically superior to anybody except maybe the biggest genetic trash. The only reason these "genetically superior" males are lusted after by foids is because they WOULD have been been genetically superior tens of thousands of years ago, back when raw physical power was everything. Today, muscle is almost useless. We now have billionaire incels with 160 IQ, because despite their massive intelligence and wealth they aren't considered good looking by stone age standards.

Fact of the matter is that genetic superiority doesn't even fucking matter within the context of modern society.

EDIT: This post is super tryhard btw. Like a shittier version of one my own threads.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685, RAITEIII and Deleted member 11074
Sorry but this is utter bullshit. Chad isn't actually genetically superior to anybody except maybe the biggest genetic trash. The only reason these "genetically superior" males are lusted after by foids is because they WOULD have been been genetically superior tens of thousands of years ago, back when raw physical power was everything. Today, muscle is almost useless. We now have billionaire incels with 160 IQ, because despite their massive intelligence and wealth they aren't considered good looking by stone age standards.

Fact of the matter is that genetic superiority doesn't even fucking matter within the context of modern society.

EDIT: This post is super tryhard btw. Like a shittier version of one my own threads.

Society developed at a faster rate then biology, therefore the foids mind is still operating in the 10,000 year ago realm. No different to a cave woman.

Genetic superiority is completely irrelavant in modern society we do not need a warrior skull or to be tall to survive in modern society, However people are still operating in a primative mindset and allow it to be relevant and that is all that matter.

i.e. CEO's being taller, larger chinned, halo effect etc.

Therefore, this analysis is correct.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and sytyl
dn rn but bookmarked to read after surgery today while im numb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262 and mewcoper
i read out loud this essay good read ngl but i will improve myself as i can bro sorry.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Society developed at a faster rate then biology, therefore the foids mind is still operating in the 10,000 year ago realm. No different to a cave woman.

Genetic superiority is completely irrelavant in modern society we do not need a warrior skull or to be tall to survive in modern society, However people are still operating in a primative mindset and allow it to be relevant and that is all that matter.

Therefore, this analysis is correct.
Might be correct(not really), but rather useless. Unproductive. Might as well just say everyone should rope.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 4106

im caging rn i knew squidbro would respond to this thread

Goes to show merit is literally irrelevant to success outside of very specific careers. Normies are just animals that are slave to their instincts.

• +1
Brutal thread

• +1
tldr: life is better quality if you look better thats why we looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8699, Gaia262, Deleted member 2597 and 1 other person
bumo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Bumo me nigga

There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape, but even after admitting this, there is no catharsis. My punishment continues to elude me and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.
agreed thin 👍

Perspective matters. Sure if you consider the life of some hopeless oldcel permavirgin, there's not many ways to spin it in a positive light.

I don't get the propagation of the idea that nothing matters or you're always worse than someone genetically better, so feel bad lol you're irrelevant. If anything it should tell you to do whatever the fuck you want, improve yourself, and cope along the way without remorse.
Nobody's going to reach that revered "ascension" by looksmaxxing or by other means, but to keep yourself hopeful along the way, happy that you're getting better, maybe that some aspects of your life have improved, that's the point.

You're ASKING to feel like shit if the thoughts described in the post resonate in your head 24/7 and tell you it's all pointless, I'll never be a rich 8 PSL 150 IQ king of the world.

There was this quote, I don't remember who said it or the exact words, so I paraphrase. 'We suffer more in our mind than in reality." By adopting such a mindset it's just a failure, you achieve absolutely nothing.
woof woof bark bark is all im getting from this post