ultra IQ SMV scale (not shekelbacked)

Petsmart

Petsmart

Petsmart
1. Asians
Asians have a wonderful, aesthetic face which is typically akin to the shape of a frying pan. They also have a beautiful glow similar to that of a banana or those yellow suits firefighters wear. Asians are the highest on the SMV list.

2. Australoid Aboriginals
Ah yes, australoid aboriginals are truly the runner up to asians. They have wonderful features akin to that of a neanderthal, australoids also possess fantastic dark shit colored skin. Truly an amazing race.

3. Indians
Oh my god, indians are so wonderful. When an indian man DMs white bitches for bob pics, she immediately gives in because India is king. Oh silly me only Jesus is King, anyway indians have astronomically high levels of SMV because of their wonderful traditions such as (but not limited to) shitting in the streets, scamming people via sketchy telemarketing or even throwing their kids in literal cow shit.

4. Niggers (I mean blacks)
Holy shit blacks are ultra SMV bro. Not because of their massive manhoods, or their car thievery. It’s because of their natural camouflage in the dark. Having dark skin is a sign of ultra high T and this puts them high on our list.

5. Whites
Ugh the white man, very disgusting. I’m so sick of the Hwïte man’s disgusting forward growth. Women do not want to breed with forward growth, they look for the sacred BACKWARDS growth. The holy ghost of Jacob Rothschild hath cursed the vermin known as white men to only be able to breed amongst themselves.
You are crack smoker if you think this
65C6F840 A70A 4BE9 A730 C5F59C40E81E

Is superior to this
3E115B53 605F 49AF 9866 5BEBC416C866

THIS IS WHAT WOMEN SEE OF WHITE MAN FORWARD GROWTH
30374793 FB00 42F0 BF0B 9A813A5EE0A6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
dnt rd

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Over for cumskins

• +1
shekel backed thread . sponsored by aushwitz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Petsmart and FatJattMofo
made me lol :lul::lul: