blackops 2 cell wins with his special move Personality Punch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, mrriceguyreturn, greywind and 2 others
You look good but he mogs you insanely

• +1
Reactions: MazoNitNit, Lokki, cromagnon and 5 others
Why? I mog imo, he looks like reptile
Unfrauded in motion you are Chadlite. Maybe Low-Mid Chadlite, around top 1% tops

This is what he looks like in motion:

He is around a High Chad, around 6.5-6.75 PSL. Whilst you are around 5.5 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta and BrutalMogger
They look identical or atleast similar

Also brutal hairpill

IMG 3875

Legit Slavic LTN here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, Messar, JohnBaza and 4 others
Unfrauded in motion you are Chadlite. Maybe Low-Mid Chadlite, around top 1% tops

This is what he looks like in motion:
View attachment 3097247

He is around a High Chad, around 6.5-6.75 PSL. Whilst you are around 5.5 PSL.
I always just assume if it’s a 1 second vid the fraud must be insane

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Messar, Mewton, Clark69 and 3 others
Zeta mogs

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
I always just assume if it’s a 1 second vid the fraud must be insane
He looks quite literally like a morph in motion. I already accounted for slight fraud there, he's like a High Tier PSL Icon 7.25-7.5 PSL in that video. Mogs other PSL Icons

This video:

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
He looks quite literally like a morph in motion. I already accounted for slight fraud there, he's like a High Tier PSL Icon 7.25-7.5 PSL in that video. Mogs other PSL Icons

This video:

Swallow the cum when you finish

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969, skkrrrtcantdo and Mewton
Once zeta takes off those contacts it's finished.

T50s eviscerate his face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 87075
brother you demanded a mog battle and asked people to tell who mogs against dude who looks better than you and then start getting mad when people tell you he mogs you? are you retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ledenovay, Messar, skkrrrtcantdo and 2 others
brother you demanded a mog battle and asked people to tell who mogs against dude who looks better than you and then start getting mad when people tell you he mogs you? are you retarded
I wasn’t talking to you, and i do it to make my post seen ok

He's a cool dude, not d riding. I'm older than the guy anyways, I don't look up to him

I do all of this to perfect the rating system itself, I'm not an emotional retard like you
But the biggest difference between him and you is that nobody actually tells you you are good looking, because you are not worthy of it. I was being nice and giving you a maximum rating compared to Zeta's normal.

This you? You have very tall zygos (shit), not highset (shit, most dudes actually have highset), ogre nose, ogre eye shape, shit undertones, and your mouth width reminds me of a microstomia patient

Your only saving grace is the amount of time you spend in the gym compared to others, so you are leaner than average. By no means are your genetics even close to what you think they are

What the fuck is this skull shape? Reminds me of this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, TheArchitect and Deleted member 87075
appeal wise you mog thats what matters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial, Mewton and Deleted member 87075
He's a cool dude, not d riding. I'm older than the guy anyways, I don't look up to him

I do all of this to perfect the rating system itself, I'm not an emotional retard like you
But the biggest difference between him and you is that nobody actually tells you you are good looking, because you are not worthy of it. I was being nice and giving you a maximum rating compared to Zeta's normal.

View attachment 3097274
This you? You have very tall zygos (shit), not highset (shit, most dudes actually have highset), ogre nose, ogre eye shape, shit undertones, and your mouth width reminds me of a microstomia patient

Your only saving grace is the amount of time you spend in the gym compared to others, so you are leaner than average. By no means are your genetics even close to what you think they are

View attachment 3097276

View attachment 3097278
I’m good looking as fuck and I’ll fuck your mother with my looks, even steal your gf.

You have so much balls then let me see your face, send it rn. I have too much pussy idc about you faggot argue all you wanna and keep sucking this handsome guy’s dick(i never said he’s not), but you’re just acting gay. Maybe I’m new here and everyone else like you worshiping hot men.

Also don’t say my “flaws” cause all what you said are very above average

I can already smell the ugly indian immigrant

Zeta is looksmax.org gaze
You're more female gaze

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, counterintuitive, Mewton and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: lynxx
I’m good looking as fuck and I’ll fuck your mother with my looks, even steal your gf.

You have so much balls then let me see your face, send it rn. I have too much pussy idc about you faggot argue all you wanna and keep sucking this handsome guy’s dick(i never said he’s not), but you’re just acting gay. Maybe I’m new here and everyone else like you worshiping hot men.

Also don’t say my “flaws” cause all what you said are very above average

I can already smell the ugly indian immigrant
If we met in person, and laws ceased to exist, I would crush your skull

zeta is a fucking alien with his bones i cant see any girl prefer that over your face

• +1
Female gaze matters more, i dont need men to want my dick like @greycel want zeta dick 😂😂😂
I agree, you gotta give Zeta respect how he ascended but after seeing the newest pictures of him, he did what looksmax guys want, not what the females want. You feel me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 87075 and TheNextOPry
I’d take Zeta but you look insane bro, insane appeal to foids , dark looks looking crazy, Mirin hard

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, Zeta and Deleted member 87075
If we met in person, and laws ceased to exist, I would crush your skull
No you wouldn’t faggot. I been to mma since 10 years old i’d fucking knock your teeth down your throat then fuck your girl.

Go fuck off and cry more for me

I agree, you gotta give Zeta respect how he ascended but after seeing the newest pictures of him, he did what looksmax guys want, not what the females want. You feel me
Ofc no disrespect to him

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
both look autistic

• JFL
Reactions: TheNextOPry

View attachment 3097274

View attachment 3097276

View attachment 3097278
Mirin' comment. Been a long time I've seen someone break it down step by step like this

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I haven't seen a normal photo or video from Zeta while all of your pics are NT. You mog him

• +1
If you Talk so much shit then show your face.
i’ve learned my lesson from posting my face on a site like this

unlike you apparently

• +1
Reactions: TheNextOPry
I’d say zeta but you still look very good

• +1
@Zeta dont hide

give proof that this is you
and zeta mogs you to death

you look decent at front view and that’s about it, if zeta wasn’t an aspie looking retard he’d mog you in female gaze completely

Zeta mogs your best pic here (#2), and brutally mogs the rest of the other pics.