Umpumped physique 1 week unnatty

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
What bf am i and how is my physique doing?
@atlantean @flippasav @sexboi
Ignore my ugly face
Cycle :
40mg turinabol + Cardarine 15mg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, justinzayn and flippasav
Why isnt the video uploading wtf

IMG 1296

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
2 months of training, i worked out from 15 to 18 then had a 1 year break now im 2 months back on track

@Preston @TRUE_CEL

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
@MaestheticMaso

@Blackgymmax

I am 20% bf? Also the compuound i am using makes me retain Water since it is dianabol basically
yeah i would still say 20%, good physique though mirin hard for ur cut

• +1
19% bf how come your abs don’t show?

yeah i would still say 20%, good physique though mirin hard for ur cut
Thxs, i want to get to 12% bf in a month hope i can achieve it

My leanmaxxing plan is 1hr of swimming 15k steps a day low carbs + Cardarine it cant fail

Around 17-19%

• +1
Nice body bro, good progress! I would say focus more on delts and traps and getting the lats wider cause from the vid you seem to lack overall width but i'm pretty sure it's just the shit angle from below. Post a frontal for better assesment.
Height?

• +1
Mirin

• Love it
Thxs, i want to get to 12% bf in a month hope i can achieve it
u should try keto, i dropped from 16% to 10% in 3 weeks from keto in preparation for summer beach holiday, its good for rapid body fat loss from experience. used these macros:

• Love it
Nice body bro, good progress! I would say focus more on delts and traps and getting the lats wider cause from the vid you seem to lack overall width but i'm pretty sure it's just the shit angle from below. Post a frontal for better assesment.
Height?
My training is very arm focused so this makes sense i barely train delts and chest.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Height?
I will focus more on my v taper since my arms are pretty big, also my glúteos and hamstring since I dont train them

• +1
My training is very arm focused so this makes sense i barely train delts and chest.
Yeah I saw that your arms were mogger tier indeed.
I do shoulder dumbell presses 3x8-12, upright standing cable flies full strech 3x12-15 for side delts and cable pulls for rear delts 3x8-12 (pic related is the lift) Keep arms at 90 degrees and don't retract scapulas fully to isolate delts only. This has blown my shoulders up and they're starting to get that 3d shape. Try it out bro, you won't regret it IMO. You can do standard OHP instead of dumbell press.

• Love it
Yeah I saw that your arms were mogger tier indeed.
I do shoulder dumbell presses 3x8-12, upright standing cable flies full strech 3x12-15 for side delts and cable pulls for rear delts 3x8-12 (pic related is the lift) Keep arms at 90 degrees and don't retract scapulas fully to isolate delts only. This has blown my shoulders up and they're starting to get that 3d shape. Try it out bro, you won't regret it IMO. You can do standard OHP instead of dumbell press.

View attachment 2590708
It looks like a mogger exercise not gonna lie, will definetly try it thxs g

• +1
19% bodyfat
over for that frame tbh