Unattractive men shouldn’t be born with sex drives

D

Deleted member 21467

The life of despair is too much to bare
Joined
Aug 14, 2022
Posts
9,573
Reputation
9,825
Why are you forced to desire something you might never get? I know this sounds stupid and wouldn’t make sense in human biology, but it does make sense in theory.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Deleted member 21735 and Copeful
Ugly men are still horny because nature wants you to reproduce at all costs. It is very likely somewhere down the line your ancestor was an incel who needed to rape to reproduce.
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Prince88, Sprinkles and 3 others
Ugly men are still horny because nature wants you to reproduce at all costs. It is very likely somewhere down the line your ancestor was an incel who needed to rape to reproduce.
Or just genetic recomb from 1 generation ago.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
I be balling like mike and them

I got two techs like I fight the ref
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
I hate being ugly
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21467

Similar threads

ReccesedSlavic
Replies
39
Views
130
ReccesedSlavic
ReccesedSlavic
anthony111553
Replies
5
Views
50
abdulkadir
abdulkadir
Blondepawg'sDildo
Replies
9
Views
85
Hess
Hess
thehand
Replies
22
Views
114
thehand
thehand
Moggador
Replies
5
Views
99
Roara
Roara

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top