unattractive people received 175–305 percent longer sentences than attractive people

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: PrisonMike, Darkstrand, JizzFarmer and 8 others
Dry, water is not

In any human interaction.
But simply being a woman grants you more than being an attractive male in this regard.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 6128, subhuman incel and 3 others
Well we see this constantly with attractive female teachers who fuck their students get almost nothing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, intovoid, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others

It is interesting how this compares to racial discrepancies, which is only on the order of 6-20%:

(also source of the quote in the title)

There are lots of great studies in this post.

More on the looks bias in the legal system here: https://www.thelawproject.com.au/insights/attractiveness-bias-in-the-legal-system

I feel like looks matter more than money cause shes's not attracted to money.Looks create status so if you improve your looks the more your status increases so then you can have more connections which in return gives you more money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 5875 and Usum
I feel like looks matter more than money cause shes's not attracted to money.Looks create status so if you improve your looks the more your status increases so then you can have more connections which in return gives you more money.
Females are indeed not attracted to money per se but the use of it.
I mean females will just fuck up with your money but give you at best pity sex for access to it if you don't have the looks.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 6128
Well we see this constantly with attractive female teachers who fuck their students get almost nothing.
I’d loved to fuck my attractive female teachers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
That's a fucking joke, isn't it? Would be the biggest blackpill ever :blackpill:

• +1
Being unattractive is veteran difficulty

• +1
Females are indeed not attracted to money per se but the use of it.
I mean females will just fuck up with your money but give you at best pity sex for access to it if you don't have the looks.
Yeah, I would use the money to improve my looks

• +1
  • +1

It is interesting how this compares to racial discrepancies, which is only on the order of 6-20%:

(also source of the quote in the title)

There are lots of great studies in this post.

More on the looks bias in the legal system here: https://www.thelawproject.com.au/insights/attractiveness-bias-in-the-legal-system

In hunter gathrer socities we would look way better on averages

• +1
meeks would have been rotting in prison now if he wasnt gl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Deleted member 6403, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
All these lawyers going through years of education to fairly judge people, not knowing/ learning how much their attractiveness count for a sentence.

• +1
Better looksmax, we are ahead of the curve.

• +1
One of the best articles I have seen. Definetly worth a read. Based writer although its a shame he didnt talk about improving your looks in this article.

• +1
All these lawyers going through years of education to fairly judge people, not knowing/ learning how much their attractiveness count for a sentence.
Fair judging is a meme. Objectively it's not even in the interest of the society to punish attractive people. It's good that we help healthy and attractive people succeed and maintain low tolerance towards mistakes ugly people commit, because this has a soft-eugenic effect that remains non-oppressive to ugly and stupid people, because it doesn't forbid them to succeed should they so desire

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hazed, Deleted member 1973, Pumanator and 1 other person
In any human interaction.
But simply being a woman grants you more than being an attractive male in this regard.
I think some studies have shown that being an attractive woman hurts some work related things, cause people will perceive them as dumb, like dumb blonde type shit. Like an ugly butch lesbian might do way better in some fields than an attractive straight woman. Whereas being an attractive male helps you in all careers.

everything else though yeah fair enough

• +1
Reactions: Usum and Deleted member 1973