Unbelievable

N

Norwooder

Master
There is legit no reason why a guy who looks like me and is 6'4 can't get girls on the regular, I see daily through the streets things that disprove the black pill? Heaps of average asain dudes with gfs, if black pill was real why wouldn't I be getting chosen over all these supposed subhumans which u call them? I get no iois but guys I mog not just in height have cute gfs but not me ?
Would I be 5psl in these pics?
516CD89C 4A98 4CE2 846B 266D7AF98278
516CD89C 4A98 4CE2 846B 266D7AF98278
DA0F731A 1A31 4BE4 930E 688E10017C6F

u look good, dont go ER

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
u look good, dont go ER
Oh ofcorse not, just find the black pill stuff silly, there are 5'4 good hearted Indian blokes out there with cute gfs, like I see it regularly and can't understand why I'm not being hit on

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and no_hope_left
Because your face is bad.

Oh ofcorse not, just find the black pill stuff silly, there are 5'4 good hearted Indian blokes out there with cute gfs, like I see it regularly and can't understand why I'm not being hit on

You sound like ER

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2227
The statuspill is the last one this forum wants to swallow. Theres no surgery for your popularity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
u sound like a nice guy, foids will notice u bud

ur psl 4 and prolly an autist too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
There is legit no reason why a guy who looks like me and is 6'4 can't get girls on the regular, I see daily through the streets things that disprove the black pill? Heaps of average asain dudes with gfs, if black pill was real why wouldn't I be getting chosen over all these supposed subhumans which u call them? I get no iois but guys I mog not just in height have cute gfs but not me ?
Would I be 5psl in these pics? View attachment 147989View attachment 147989View attachment 147990
jfl bc ur autistic af. i can’t believe u actually that u think looks will get a GIRLFRIEND. you need to vibe her and talk to her jfl. this is why u can’t get a gf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
girls most of the time wont date you based on physical attraction alone especially if your under 6psl, you need to build an emotional connection with a girl to get a relationship

Last edited:
I’m average looking and struggling. Female standards really are high as fuck, man.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
ur psl 4 and prolly an autist too
Shutup u fucking loser, literally kill yourself. Tryna bring others down to your level.

• So Sad
Reactions: Gunna
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, Dogs and Deleted member 2581
You need to talk to girls and approach and build a connection with them

your not chad so don’t expect bitches to walk up to you your like 4.5 psl

also your probably aspie and low status girls don’t EVER want to be seen with a loser even chad isnt exempt from that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
5-5.5 range face off of pictures alone but i get vibes that your maxilla would failoyou in motion

overall looks wont hold you back but its not a selling point either probably competing with the 4-4.5 nt guys for the average range of girls unless you can run some niche game or something money status related to out kick your coverage

You need to talk to girls and approach and build a connection with them

your not chad so don’t expect bitches to walk up to you your like 4.5 psl

also your probably aspie and low status girls don’t EVER want to be seen with a loser even chad isnt exempt from that
There's a spectrum of too bluepilled and too blackpilled, yall have gotten too much on the too bluepilled side recently ded srs.

Loser Chad is wanted by girls isn't that much obvious. Chad let's say starts at 6.5 psl. I don't care how much of a loser that guy is, he will get girls.

Average + socially awkward I guess