Unbloat my face

iblamepin

iblamepin

Iron
How can i unbloat my face and stop looking like that fish fortnite skin? i heard that nicotine unbloat face, any other tip?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and WanderingBurro
Ice face
Increase potassium intake
Drink water
Cardio

• +1
Reactions: iblamepin and marek937
Low FODMAP diet

Lower estrogen or serotonin, they both bloat tf out of many people. It can take time but do your research, along with androgens too.

The reason many bloat with carbs or sodium is because many morons here restrict dietary intake/are too orthorexic weirdos. Normal people in the past ate plenty of whatever the fuck they wanted/was available then, including salt & sugar, and bloating was much less common.

Look at my pfp, do you think he avoided carbs and sodium growing up? You think any normal person did who was born prior to 2000?

The problem is NOT sugar or salt, it's something wrong with you/your body's cells/etc. that gets fucked up from taking them in maybe, possibly caused by numerous things I already mentioned, including also stressors, mental issues maybe, as they all tie in with metabolism.

Last edited:
Grow bones

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
get 15% body fat imo

That's the best way to see if you have hollow cheeks and Shave your beard entirely.

Lower estrogen or serotonin, they both bloat tf out of many people. It can take time but do your research, along with androgens too.

The reason many bloat with carbs or sodium is because many morons here restrict dietary intake/are too orthorexic weirdos. Normal people in the past ate plenty of whatever the fuck they wanted/was available then, including salt & sugar, and bloating was much less common.

Look at my pfp, do you think he avoided carbs and sodium growing up? You think any normal person did who was born prior to 2000?

The problem is NOT sugar or salt, it's something wrong with you/your body's cells/etc. that gets fucked up from taking them in maybe, possibly caused by numerous things I already mentioned, including also stressors, mental issues maybe, as they all tie in with metabolism.
its just calories. When I’m in a surplus my face is a balloon while at maintenance/ deficit it depuffs like crazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56523