Uncensored video of the Moscow shootings

Jesus has prepared a special place in hell for those pigs

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
interesting according to the radios of policemen of the manchester attack the attack looked asian according to witnesses talking to the police.

why asian?
I believe China has this particular world in checkmate. I believe China's been running the show the entire time. It explains why so many Chinese migrants still crossing the border with US Government support, many of them appearing wealthy.

It explains the red carpet roll for Jinping in San Francisco last year.

It explains the enormous fear US government officials illustrate whenever opposition suggestions against China are brought up. Even Trump has a habit of rolling back his words about his overlords in China.

I believe SOMETHING ELSE favored China over the rest of the world. I also believe the Chinese bloodline is the Serpent Race. Caine's people.

PS: It also explains why we didn't shoot their spy balloon down over Montana's wilderness.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hardrada
The real conspiracy is that Portugal are the ones who are pulling the strings in the shadows

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, BigJimsWornOutTires and Mewton

Video in case it gets taken down

View attachment 2816304

erection GIF

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Putin not going to keep quiet

• Hmm...
And? It shows scared shitless people not knowing what the fuck is going down. Can you not read faces? I thought everyone could.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
When Chinese men are angry, they have habit of waving pointed finger as evidence B5433.83 illustrates below:

If you watch the Croc Shooter evidence, see the blurred-faced man waving pointed finger while giving a censored speech. Anyone can add subtitles and translations to anything. Not knowing what the fuck he's saying, whatever subtitle or translation appears, you can not trust that source unless you're a fucking moron retard that belongs hogtied and tossed off a fucking roof in Syria during Ramada Inn holy month.

Islaem, Allahu Akbarr!

they cut off one of the guy's ears and fed it to him. in america, they'd kneel down and kiss their feet and apologize for slavery instead :forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
Muslims are worst then niggers, fucking plague

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and WeiWei
JFL this was not ISIS, this was some inside job done by Putin so he could further the war and motivate his people, just like Bush did in 9/11

• +1
They're Chechens or Levantese Arabs idiot lol
ah yes a chechen or a levant arab would have this much norwood and white skin

gtfo nigga this is clearly a white guy, probably slavic

this was the fucking mossad

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Arabs are a cancer to this planet

Heroes.

Of course no one will remember the 2 chechen wars, no one will remember Circassian genocide and how russia genocided Muslims up to this day. No one will remember how they bombed Syria.

May the souls of those Tajiks rest in peace, I'm sure FSB will kill them.

Russians should stop pretending like they are innocent. They are savages and deserve savage treatment.

Heroes.

Of course no one will remember the 2 chechen wars, no one will remember Circassian genocide and how russia genocided Muslims up to this day. No one will remember how they bombed Syria.

May the souls of those Tajiks rest in peace, I'm sure FSB will kill them.

Russians should stop pretending like they are innocent. They are savages and deserve savage treatment.
over for the netherlands

the world will always remember how dutch ppl colonized the world. we need to pay innit

over for the netherlands

the world will always remember how dutch ppl colonized the world. we need to pay innit
dutch didn't colonise fellow white people
russia did. Now they are hated everywhere in Eastern Europe and would be hated in all of Europe if you stupid far-right losers stopped larping and actually started doing something for the cause. My problem is not with colonization but genocide of white people, and I don't care if they are Muslim or Christian or atheist as long as they are European

dutch didn't colonise fellow white people
before you were talking about the genocide on muslims by russia. syria, etc.

now only white lives matter? It contradicts.

russia did. Now they are hated everywhere in Eastern Europe and would be hated in all of Europe
true. Everyone hates Russia in Eastern Europe. Insane atrocities committed in and after WW2.

if you stupid far-right losers stopped larping and actually started doing something for the cause.
its cope, there is no cause. People just want to live good lives.

'sacrifice yourself for the cause bro'. yeah no thanks.
My problem is not with colonization but genocide of white people, and I don't care if they are Muslim or Christian or atheist as long as they are European
europe is extremely diverse and there is no genocide of white people.