Vivian Dsena -
Vivian Dsena PG
Vivian Dsena 1280x720

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 13197, Ryan and 3 others
uncle chadpreet mogs vivian to pluto and back

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 21550, Lolcel and 15 others
@Toska @PrestonYnot @AcneScars @Be_ConfidentBro @Chadeep @volcelfatcel @SubhumanCurrycel @john2 @portuguesecel @faggotchadlite @Chinacurry @Biggdink @BIGDICCJIM @MarstonAlloy @StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197, MarstonAlloy and StrangerDanger
ind-ian somerhalder

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 13197, SOS-Sonic and 4 others
Unless destroys dsena

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars and StrangerDanger
Uncle Chadpreet definetly, second one does not even compare

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Fekir9936, faggotchadlite and 2 others
whos this uncle chadpreet? a .me user or some famous Indian? need his name:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 13928 and Jason Voorhees
Both look good.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13928
Why do so many Indians have that short wide lower third look?

I have it too :ogre:

they suit him though
Biggest cope, wider nose and lips aren't a problem if they don't disturb your harmony, but his mid-face is getting screwed up because of his nose and his lips are too puffed up, those lips might suit women, not men

Biggest cope, wider nose and lips aren't a problem if they don't disturb your harmony, but his mid-face is getting screwed up because of his nose and his lips are too puffed up, those lips might suit women, not men
many women seem love full, wide lips on men tho

First guy has better eye area, face shape, jaw and cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Xangsane
Why do so many Indians have that short wide lower third look?

I have it too :ogre:
Because Indians have a skull which is very likely to be round, so the width and height of the face is almost same rendering the lower third to be short and wide. In uncle's case he has some angularity so his face doesn't look round

• +1
Reactions: BobbyJindalsTwin and StrangerDanger
Don't forget better colouring and harmony. The other guy looks like an incel compared to uncle

• +1
Reactions: Fekir9936 and StrangerDanger
Because Indians have a skull which is very likely to be round, so the width and height of the face is almost same rendering the lower third to be short and wide. In uncle's case he has some angularity so his face doesn't look round
It’s weird, my dad and brother both have tall-ish faces. But I have a short one :incel:

• +1
Eye areas are practically the same level except for uncle having green eyes, Vivian has a more robust jaw, while uncle is slightly prognathic and Vivian has better nose and lips, uncle has ogre nose

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
Don't forget better colouring and harmony. The other guy looks like an incel compared to uncle
Lol at thinking that ogre nose and puffed up lips are creating harmony in uncle. Uncle only has green eyes

Eye areas are practically the same level except for uncle having green eyes, Vivian has a more robust jaw, while uncle is slightly prognathic and Vivian has better nose and lips, uncle has ogre nose
Copium. Uncle's eye shape, colour and orbitals are much much better. Also ipd is more balanced. Jaw and chin is more robust. Cheekbones are more sharper and more projected. Only thing Vivian has over uncle is nose and lips which don't matter much either. Uncle mogs him to shreds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and StrangerDanger
It’s weird, my dad and brother both have tall-ish faces. But I have a short one :incel:
Genetic recombination is the reason you turned out with a short lower third. Does anybody else in your family have short lower third?

Eye areas are practically the same level except for uncle having green eyes, Vivian has a more robust jaw, while uncle is slightly prognathic and Vivian has I better nose and lips, uncle has ogre nose
I disagree on the eye area part and Vivians jaw does him no good it looks bloated and his entire face looks like a brick meanwhile Uncle has very good facial bone structure

Copium. Uncle's eye shape, colour and orbitals are much much better. Also ipd is more balanced. Jaw and chin is more robust. Cheekbones are more sharper and more projected. Only thing Vivian has over uncle is nose and lips which don't matter much either. Uncle mogs him to shreds
So why do their eye areas look similar?, Plus Vivian has a better cause of zero prognathism. I agree with cheekbones though👍🏻

I disagree on the eye area part and Vivians jaw does him no good it looks bloated and his entire face looks like a brick meanwhile Uncle has very good facial bone structure
You are missing out on uncle having slight prognathism which kinda disturbs his face

You are missing out on uncle having slight prognathism which kinda disturbs his face
does not matter it still looks better imo
all you have to do is look at their face simply
its not even close

• +1
So why do their eye areas look similar?, Plus Vivian has a better cause of zero prognathism. I agree with cheekbones though👍🏻
No uncle literally has wolf tier eye area they are top tier. And who told u uncle has proganthism? Lol his skull is completely caucasoid could pass an Italian with a Nosejob and lip reduction

• +1
does not matter it still looks better imo
all you have to do is look at their face simply
its not even close
What about uncle's nose and lips? I think they too disrupt his harmony

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
uncle mogs brutally

• +1
Reactions: Fekir9936 and Jason Voorhees
No uncle literally has wolf tier eye area they are top tier. And who told u uncle has proganthism? Lol his skull is completely caucasoid could pass an Italian with a Nosejob and lip reduction
It is evident dude, uncle has prognathism and I compared it to a girl which had prognathism, they had similar jutting out lips -
9535974C 140D 48D4 B150 64F70F88ECC4

Left This 18 years old female patient with prognathism facial asymmetry and long face Q640 22

• JFL
Reactions: Fekir9936, Deleted member 4946 and Jason Voorhees
What about uncle's nose and lips? I think they too disrupt his harmony
His lips aren't much of a concern, his nose could look better though but it still suits his harmony so it doesn't failo him. Depsite this Vivian lacks more harmony in comparision

lmao imagine this is your professional shoot jfl
looks like a blobfish

• JFL
  • +1
His lips aren't much of a concern, his nose could look better though but it still suits his harmony so it doesn't failo him. Depsite this Vivian lacks more harmony in comparision
What, as per you disrupts Vivian's harmony?

What, as per you disrupts Vivian's harmony?
Idk as it's to break down harmony, its how his features and ratios compliment each other. The same way why its hard explaining why chico looks extraordinary. Uncle just looks better than the brickhead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928 and bernanddrago

Look at the rest of the images man, even uncle looks odd with that big ogre nose from the front
nose isn't that much of a failo in his condition

jfl if you think vivian has a chance to mog him

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and StrangerDanger
JFL no It isn't,mandibular proganthism is accompanied with reclined teeth and assymetry. Uncle doesn't have any proganthism.
Not necessary, I know of a girl with clear prognathism and she isn't assymetric and look at this actor's before an after photos, I swear the guy got his prognathism fixed along with his nose and he too won't look like he had prognathism -
04cc1f58c62808f7eeb1e5884139eead

Also those pics are candids from 2002 in shitty lighting. Just imagine how hard uncle will mog in professional pics
Do you think uncle mogs Gandy?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Jason Voorhees, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 13928
Vivian is ok, SMV wise average JBW level

• +1
Reactions: Fekir9936