Uncle chadpreet vs Indian television actor : Vivian Dsena

Genetic recombination is the reason you turned out with a short lower third. Does anybody else in your family have short lower third?
Not that I can tell tbh. My mom’s is a bit sus but both of her brothers looks pretty masc and are 5’11” and 6’3”. I don’t think I got much genes from her side (or maybe I just got the bad ones lmao).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928
I think the first guy looks better and more striking, but I feel like most girls I know would pick the second guy :feelshehe:

• +1
Not that I can tell tbh. My mom’s is a bit sus but both of her brothers looks pretty masc and are 5’11” and 6’3”. I don’t think I got much genes from her side (or maybe I just got the bad ones lmao).
Yeah, so you might've got genes from your grandparents. There is this star-kid in India who was born with blue eyes, while up until his grandparents no one had blue eyes, not even hazel or green, and yet he got blue eyes, so it is possible in your case too👍🏻

I think the first guy looks better and more striking, but I feel like most girls I know would pick the second guy :feelshehe:
Yeah, the below looks more generically good looking and girls mostly don't sit and analyse features, they just go for the one who looks good from the get go. That's why Chico has way more appeal than Barrett

• +1
Reactions: BobbyJindalsTwin
Yeah, the below looks more generically good looking and girls mostly don't sit and analyse features, they just go for the one who looks good from the get go. That's why Chico has way more appeal than Barrett
No Uncle mogs him in IRL appeal too, his face is better looking even from a normie perspective

• +1
Reactions: Fekir9936 and Jason Voorhees
uncle chadpreet and its not even close

• +1
Reactions: Fekir9936 and Jason Voorhees
looksmatch

• +1
No Uncle mogs him in IRL appeal too, his face is better looking even from a normie perspective
Conduct a tinder experiment bro and none of that "bad lighting" "bad camera" cope, go with comparable images of both and then tell me

Conduct a tinder experiment bro and none of that "bad lighting" "bad camera" cope, go with comparable images of both and then tell me
You cant conduct a tinder experiment with Uncles picture wtf
The second guy is nothing out of the ordinary in looks
You can very easily find better looking men

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Fekir9936 and Jason Voorhees
You cant conduct a tinder experiment with Uncles picture wtf
The second guy is nothing out of the ordinary in looks
You can very easily find better looking men
View attachment 1176109
Blurred images, and none of them compare to Vivian, maybe the one closest to the camera with dark hair, but he looks like he lacks in harmony and doesn't have a forward grown forehead and maybe is norwooding too. Show uncle's and Vivian's pictures to the girls you know and tell them to avoid bad lighting in uncle's case and then tell me. For a fairer comparison send them Vivian in motion -

Second guy is like a HTN this Vivian , looks decent , good for India I guess

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Uncle Chadpreet.

Vivian looks good too but Uncle Chadpreet utterly mogs him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928 and volcelfatcel
Vivian looks good too but Uncle Chadpreet utterly mogs him
Vivian looks like scuffed somerhalder, uncle chadpreet is utterly godlike in shit tier candids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
chadpreet mogs him to the taj mahal and back